Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 19th - Oktoberfest! - Discussion

Comments

• I too was born in Germany...Erlangen...I was adopted and became a  typical army brat, my family loved our life there.   Most  military people enjoyed the volksmarches followed by the beer tents of song and dance... good food and people  B)  :p  :)
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
      I have a slight hope that they might tend to balance it to make us happy ........... lol :)
    lol slight hope 

day dreaming 
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Anyone know what time the event will begin for central usa time zone?
  • Krislilwife2004 (US1)....I was thinking the same thing   :)   

But until it arrives I'll be daydreaming   B)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 15.09.2017
    Apparently delayed until Tue or wed per latest bulletin.

• Thank you      MRG1 (US1)   ...I found it   B)     

The Oktoberfest event will begin on September 16th at 14:00 CEST and run until October 3rd at 13:59 CEST.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

Thank you      MRG1 (US1)   ...I found it   B)     

The Oktoberfest event will begin on September 16th at 14:00 CEST and run until October 3rd at 13:59 CEST.

It has changed per wabbit:

Latest Info 

Hey Everyone,

We know that it is late & you are probably all wondering where the update is
    We did one final internal team test today and decided the event gameplay wasn't as fun as we wanted
    We decided to add a couple of additional working days to optimise it
    The Test server will soon be updated & will have the Oktoberfest event on it 
    The Update & Event will come to the live servers next week (Tuesday or Wednesday)
    You will have until Monday to try out the Oktoberfest & give feedback ON THE TEST SERVER FORUM,  if you want to.

Sorry for the confusion, but better to have a 100% perfect event.... Enjoy! :)

• Thanks again MRG1 (US1)     :)      
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    sorry .. l forgot wrote  word only ... it is no about beer only .. . but  all who love beer  have great time   :):D<3
  • Hey guys!

If you are playing the Oktoberfest event on the test server please share your feedback in the thread below so we can pass it on to the team on Monday. Thank you!
    Test Server Update - September 15th: Oktoberfest - Discussion

Some posts regarding the test server have been moved to this thread on the test forum.
    Buildings, etc. changed/missing since test server update on Sept 15th
  • andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    for Oktobrofest  is  typical  no big beers only but  nice atmosphere , funny time with friends ,  pretzels , snitzels , other delicatessen  typical for this time.
      Nice waiters  in typical clothing  also .. .   like me  this time ... even when l do not drink beer . :)<3
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 16.09.2017
    it's 1400CEST time.. shouldnt the oktoberfest have arrived now? And what's this about the test server, i thought the oktoberfest is coming to the main server..?!

Edit: ah. found the answer myself.

...you are probably all wondering where the update is..
    We decided to add a couple of additional working days to optimise it
    The Test server will soon be updated & will have the Oktoberfest event on it 
    The Update & Event will come to the live servers next week (Tuesday or Wednesday)
  • Goodgame Big Farm (@GoodgameBigFarm) said:

Contest ending on 15.09 @ 12:00am
    CEST
    5 random winners
    Rewards:
    10x Fish Salad, Pretzels, Greek Salad, Frozen Yogurt, Popcorn, Apple Juice!
    I'm just confused about the Rewards. Where in the world do you get frozen yogurt on bigfarm?! Pretzels? Greek salad?

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    You will be able to produce those items to fill contracts when the Oktoberfest begins.  There will be facilities on your village farm where you will produce those items.
  • Where did my comment go?
  • Where did my comment go?
    Hey @SophiaLorraine (US1) your post & others were moved to the appropriate thread on the test forum. Here's the link to your post...
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard/discussion/comment/3649625/#Comment_3649625

@ Everyone else, once again please post feedback regarding the test server on the appropriate thread on the test forum (link below). This is the official discussion thread for the update on the live servers which hasn't happened yet.
    Please post feedback about Oktoberfest here: Test Server Update - September 15th: Oktoberfest - Discussion

• I'm comfused too about rewards to the winners. I finish second and never recieve any decoration, nothing. If somebody know a bit on that, please answer!!!
    Thank you
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Unless something is changed before the event goes live on the main server, higher levels will need ingredients from both deep sea fishing & the candy farm. Based on what I saw on the test server, you will need the following ingredients right at the start of the event:

Ingredients:

Main Farm: corn, apples, milk, cabbage, wheat, water

Gourmet Farm: lamb’s lettuce

Flower farm: olives, olive oil, honey, citris fruit

Oleg’s fish: bass, bonito

Additional ingredients needed for higher levels:

Main Farm: cherries, eggs

Flower Farm: vanilla

Oleg’s fish: hogfish

Deep Sea Fishing: herring, salmon

Candy Farm: sugar, alpaca milk, cream, cocoa powder

• Flower Power (NL1)Flower Power (NL1) NL1 Posts: 54
    edited 09.10.2017
    I can't find the worker of the oktoberfest. is it a bug?
    I can't find him. I have searched around al my farms over 5 times. and an other player also.

is it a bug of am I blind? :smiley:
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • This is no feedback. 
    Our coöp is excited to play the Oktoberfest event but if recipes for the Oktoberfest require products from the candy farm I doubt they will play this event. 

• Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 19.09.2017
    Ouch!  Candy Farm stuff?  I'm not doing the Candy Farm this time round, (real life has had to take priority over playtime) so that could be a bit awkward!

*crosses fingers, and hopes for Candy Farm elements to be removed before the event goes live on main servers* lol
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This is not feedback. 
    Our coöp is excited to play the Oktoberfest event but if recipes for the Oktoberfest require products from the candy farm I doubt they will play this event. 

Same here.  Most of our coop would be eliminated from participating by default.  Same goes if DSF items are called for.   We'll just have to wait and see.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 19.09.2017
    Same here. However, I'll still give a try even if Octoberfest event would including Candy Farm products. Most members of my coop can't afford it like me because its cost, so I can't blame them.
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    When this event will be held? Since 15th September wait until now...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Will the Oktoberfest event start today? Just trying to plan lol! Thanks!
  • passi_ona (DE1)passi_ona (DE1) DE1 Posts: 874
    edited 19.09.2017
    Hi 

The update comes today  between 16:30 and 18 clock

• dont forget, bring back direct sell for selling fish from deep sea, i really like have alot money from there. 
Sign In to comment.