Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

fire calculation guy

2»

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    And again we get a happy hour booster that no one can use : for the CC to get 80% more RP between 18-21 CEST, while the CC ends at 16 CEST. 

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 12.09.2017
      Kimmiecat (NL1) said:
    And again we get a happy hour booster that no one can use : for the CC to get 80% more RP between 18-21 CEST, while the CC ends at 16 CEST. 

in USA the 100 and 50% cant be used for CC but well they still will get the extra rep points o:)o:)o:). I hope the candy Island start  on time els the Wednesday is useless as well.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    in the 100 and 50% cant be used for CC but well they still will get the extra rep points o:)o:)o:). I hope the candy Island start  on time els the Wednesday is useless as well.

Except for during the CC, reputation points are completely useless. You cannot do a thing with them.  Only the certificates that can be won in missions are interesting, because they can be used in the garage.

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Ok after calculating several different contracts from the fish market. I have come to the conclusion that ( and I am sorry but there is no possible way to be polite about this) there is something seriously wrong with the calculation guy.  Drops of water:  6 drops of water is calculated to have a value of over 1 million dollars???  That is 187,500 for one drop of water.  Something that drops regularly from normal farming as well as receiving water from events. Yet these drops of water are stuck into the fish market contracts which ultimately reduce or eliminate the profits from fish.  The water is often valued way higher than even the fish.  6 drops of water have more value than my level 6 chicken coop?  They also seem to have a much higher value than even karma balls which do not drop from farming.  The fish market needs some serious re-balancing.  I have not filled even one contract yet and refuse to do so until GGS does right by the players and stops acting like water is worth more than gold. I also feel the same way about some of the other trinkets added as a form of payment but by far the water irks me the most because it is so readily available by simply farming. We are not in a 3rd world country where water is scarce.  Please remove water from contracts, this is an extreme insult to anyone that farms even on somewhat of a regular basis. 
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Actually, all non-dollar "rewards" value is very high. I still acceptable when it only cover up to 50% of DS fish/chum current value, but it seem ridiculous. 1 Seaweed feed for $146,250, a droplet of water for $187,500, 1 Rose seed for $382,500, a WoF token for $2,3 Million, and many more. Additionally, with the risk declining the contract that have bonus value not zero, it'll decrease by 2 points  :s. Still, I love DSF. Only on the contract part that I (very) hate it >:).
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 14.09.2017
    @Shay1968 (US1) And the irony is, that we pull the fish out of the ocean, deliver it still wet, and get just a few drops of water back. That's called "a bargain" :):):)

But hushhhhhhh about water droplets from farming. Don't you know how they think? The'll remove it from farms and turn you into 3rd world country to teach you how to be thankfull for theiir generous suply of water in contracts. :):):)

OK, now let's have some creative fun GG. How about dynamic contracts? Every non-dollar item has a tick box. You only get them if you tick the box. If not, you get the full dolar value. What do you say about that? :):):)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @Shay1968 (US1) And the irony is, that we pull the fish out of the ocean, deliver it still wet, and get just a few drops of water back. That's called "a bargain" :):):)

But hushhhhhhh about water droplets from farming. Don't you know how they think? The'll remove it from farms and turn you into 3rd world country to teach you how to be thankfull for theiir generous suply of water in contracts. :):):)

OK, now let's have some creative fun GG. How about dynamic contracts? Every non-dollar item has a tick box. You only get them if you tick the box. If not, you get the full dolar value. What do you say about that? :):):)
    That would be a VERY good idea, so those that actually want water (which I highly doubt) can have it and people like myself that are usually at maximum capacity for water we can get the dollar amount. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file