Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

big farm deals

paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

i am so happy with these farm deals

o wait the Island is already a few days gone so this deals will go down the drain.

i think that your company need really a control manager

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

o wait the Island is already a few days gone so this deals will go down the drain.

Actually, the island has been gone about a month.  They were still offering these deals during the Viking Farm, which just ended, but nothing for the Viking Farm during the past 24 days.  Somebody needs to be on top of these things -- even a checklist or manual might be helpful, don't you think?
  • Ironheart (NL1)Ironheart (NL1) NL1 Posts: 57
    Welcome to the copy/paste department.

Can i help you?

Can i help you?
    I was quoting him -- not copying and pasting. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 11.09.2017

Can i help you?
    I was quoting him -- not copying and pasting. :)
    I think he ment copy - paste department in GGS game development :).

As far as I understand GGS started the golden Japanese week because of the DSF fiasco, as players stated that they loved the event.
    So that is why they just "pressed the button" in haste and did not bother to change the prizes accordingly. 
    Another funny thing abou it: It is an annual event connected to Japanese golden week that has number of Japanese holdiays in it. So it is conected with the calendar and should run at the end of the April and begining of the May. Its like runing advent calendar and Santas workshop on June.

B.T.W GGS, talking about Japanese golden week- we are still mad because of DSF, so
    - can you please run advent calendar and Santa workshop next. And a chinese new year, when we are about it. And, and, dont forget the St Patrick. That would be fun :tongue: .
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136

I think the Omar is getting old so he forget that the island farm is already end. Maybe he doesn't has stock for the viking and the candy farm things? Or he has too many island farm stock so he wants to sell all of that before goes to the island or candy farm deals?
    Please fix this problem...
  • @aaabbb1 (INT1) They drew the line at Christmas in August & the St.Partricks one had some unfixed bugs. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @aaabbb1 (INT1) They drew the line at Christmas in August & the St.Partricks one had some unfixed bugs. :)
    So, we can count on a china new year, then :lol: .
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    @aaabbb1 (INT1) They drew the line at Christmas in August & the St.Partricks one had some unfixed bugs. :)

but what about fixing the deals which we cant use and go down the drain?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @paultje1975 (US1)

It would be impossible for a player to use every single deal offered by any of the Omars.
    So, in the end, nothing is lost.  
    A player chooses the deals he wants/needs/can afford and just lets the others go by.
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 11.09.2017
    Rowdy Rac said:
    @paultje1975 (US1)

It would be impossible for a player to use every single deal offered by any of the Omars.
    So, in the end, nothing is lost.  
    A player chooses the deals he wants/needs/can afford and just lets the others go by.

you not understand it

the Island is not there so NOBODY can use it

if someone not looks good he buys and everyting is lost

why do you offer someting that cant be used and will not be stored in inventory cause the Island is not there. That makes no sense at all.

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • Ironheart (NL1)Ironheart (NL1) NL1 Posts: 57
    @artful (US1)

As aaabbb1 mentioned, i meant the Copy/Paste departement at GGS :smile:

As a lot of events dont seem to change with other events/surroundings
     (loads of decos to be won but 0 village happiness e.g.)
    @artful (US1)

As aaabbb1 mentioned, i meant the Copy/Paste departement at GGS :smile:

As a lot of events dont seem to change with other events/surroundings
     (loads of decos to be won but 0 village happiness e.g.)

Yeah, the lightbulb finally went off in my head! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file