Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @LadyGrey (AU1)
    You can only have 14 boats,  so yes, If you have 14 already you would indeed need to dismantle in order to place the boats in your inventory.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 09.09.2017
    Can someone advise. I have two boats in my gift box, a Norfolk wherry and skipjack, but I am unable to place them in the game. Do I need to dismantle two of my smaller boats in order to add these ships to my fleet? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
    You'll need to demolish a boat for each new boat you want to place if you already have 14. :)

Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Hi @LadyGrey (AU1)  you can have a total of 14 boats  so if you are at 14 you will have demolish a few to build the wherry or skipjack. If not then you should be able to build them provided your dock is upgraded appropriately.
  • LadyGrey (AU1)LadyGrey (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32

Thank you @Damaria3 (US1)

I shall have to re-count my boats! I thought I only had 12, but clearly that's not the case. Thank you for the advice, it's appreciated. :)

• LadyGrey (AU1)LadyGrey (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32
    Thank you Shay1968 and artful too, sorry guys I've just seen your comments. :
  • So, I have talked about the Lab and how much farm cash is needed and how long it would take to upgrade.  The 69.22 years it would take to earn 126 billion was for just the one lab based on an average of 5 million per day earnings (that amount may be fairly high for lower level and some mid level players). 

However, we also have the Academy and Lester's secret stash.  Let's take a look at Lester's secret stash.

There are 80 upgrades totaling $109,147,000,000. 
    $109,147,000,000 (LSS cost) ÷ $5,000,000 (average daily earnings) = 21,829.40 days
    21,839.40 (days) ÷ 365 (days/year) = 59.81 years

That is 59.81 years on top of the 69.22 years already calculated for the Lab.  We are now at 129.03 years for just 1 Lab and Lester's secret stash.  Now let's take a look at the Academy.

The Acedemy has 100 levels totaling $113,892,906,815.  
    $113,892,906,815 (Academy costs) ÷ $5,000,000 (avg. daily earnings) = 22,778.58 days
    22,778.58 (days) ÷ 365 (days/year) = 62.41 years

69.22 (Lab) + 59.81 (LSS) + 62.41 (Academy) = 191.44 years 1 Lab, Lester's secret stash, and the Academy.

191.44 YEARS to fully upgrade 1 Lab, Lester's secret stash, and the Academy.

Now keep in mind, this is if you can earn 5 million a day and stick every single one of those farm dollars into the Lab, Lester's Secret Stash, or the Academy ONLY.  

This my friends is what GGS calls "balance".  - 191.44 YEARS to upgrade 3 buildings.

@Shay1968 (US1), @WascallyWabbit, @CM_Hunter

Thank you Shay for this post and your other one about the Laboratory. This information IMO, is extremely important.  The extreme costs and time needed to do these upgrades is really ridiculous!  
    It also shows that who ever is in charge of "balancing" the game really needs to be taking a closer look at these items as there obviously needs to be some changes made.
         @CM_Hunter I do not know if you are new to Big Farm or not.  (We have only recently heard your name.)  I do hope that you have really been listening to all of the posts on the forum, especially since the Aug. 16 update.  I have been playing Big Farm for over 3 1/2 yrs, I am level 230.  Many players on the forum have gone to a lot of work providing detailed analysis of some things in the game and made some very valid observations. I really hope that GGS is looking in to everything that has been mentioned.  Over the years I have found that a lot of Players just want to help, so that the game is fair and balanced. We do compliment good things that we like in the game as well.  I am disappointed that we have not received more communication from GGS on everything we have been pointing out.  Why is it taking so long for us to receive some feedback from GGS?  I know that many players have left the game.  I have lost 4-5 of my Co-op players since the Aug. 16 update.  These were high level,  long time very active loyal players.  It is getting really frustrating not hearing from GGS on what you intend to do, if anything to fix the problems in the game. Please can you let us know something!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    So, I have talked about the Lab and how much farm cash is needed and how long it would take to upgrade.  The 69.22 years it would take to earn 126 billion was for just the one lab based on an average of 5 million per day earnings (that amount may be fairly high for lower level and some mid level players). 

However, we also have the Academy and Lester's secret stash.  Let's take a look at Lester's secret stash.

$109,147,000,000 (LSS cost) ÷ $5,000,000 (average daily earnings) = 21,829.40 days

That is 59.81 years on top of the 69.22 years already calculated for the Lab.  We are now at 129.03 years for just 1 Lab and Lester's secret stash.  Now let's take a look at the Academy.

$113,892,906,815 (Academy costs) ÷ $5,000,000 (avg. daily earnings) = 22,778.58 days

69.22 (Lab) + 59.81 (LSS) + 62.41 (Academy) = 191.44 years 1 Lab, Lester's secret stash, and the Academy.

Now keep in mind, this is if you can earn 5 million a day and stick every single one of those farm dollars into the Lab, Lester's Secret Stash, or the Academy ONLY.  

This my friends is what GGS calls "balance".  - 191.44 YEARS to upgrade 3 buildings.

I agree with the fact that those three buildings mentioned are far too expensive and your argument is a good one.

One issue I see with it is your choice of daily earnings, since we are talking about an extremely long period of time I believe a daily income of 20-25 million would be more appropriate.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I have decided that since it has been 2 days since I got a clam pool, that I must not be going to get one....therefore the contracts with clams are getting flushed....I seem to get at least 2 pools of swordfish, 2 pools of lobsters and 2 pools of herring.... no clams...Oh well...flush, flush, flush.
    I just send the boats empty now.  Not upgrading any more of them either.  They get what they get.

Then I look at the market.  The incredibly insulting ones, like offering a single drop of water, go straight to the crapper.   IF there are any left, (and there have been a few good ones.)  IF…. and only IF I have the items, I fill it.   If not… to the crapper it goes.  Another will take it's place.  I do note what I was short on and try to aim my boats for pools with that.  (IF available.)    This keeps my life so much simpler.   

I was really getting into this.   Was looking forward to filling the 4 lvl 6 trawler task.   Didn't get that far in any of my farms.   And never will now.  phoey.   

They had a good thing.  They had something everyone was enjoying.   It was about the dumbest thing they could to when they yanked away selling of fish.   

But you can't fight dumb.  It is what it is.   Probably some intern who doesn't care and bosses who don't understand their own business.    It's sad.  But gladly, this is just a game.   Click happy.  Spend not. Count on rewards?  never.
    Good for you! That is what I mostly do...sometimes I use one of the excess "wrong" crew (like for the motorboat) on my trawlers to get a few extras for a contract or to fulfill the daily tasks.  I don't "trash" any crew for motorboats, skipjacks, etc. since they do give a slight benefit on my trawlers (trawlers is all I have). B)
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Well, today I get to play DSF by............. waiting until 8:00 pm tonight.  Because that's when all the pools I currently have expire (none of which have any fish I can use for a contract and already have thousands in inventory anyway.)  

Yes, I could send empty boats to fish them out, but that would cause the pools to expire only an hour or two earlier.  

Maybe GGS should just put up a blank web page and say it's a new game they've developed.  They wouldn't have to pay programmers and it would be just as much fun for the players.
    So, I have talked about the Lab and how much farm cash is needed and how long it would take to upgrade.  The 69.22 years it would take to earn 126 billion was for just the one lab based on an average of 5 million per day earnings (that amount may be fairly high for lower level and some mid level players). 

I agree with the fact that those three buildings mentioned are far too expensive and your argument is a good one.

One issue I see with it is your choice of daily earnings, since we are talking about an extremely long period of time I believe a daily income of 20-25 million would be more appropriate.
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    Are you saying it would be better if we could make 20-25 million a day?

@Craftycritters (US1)
    You are most welcome.  GGS said we were making too much cash and I felt it very necessary to break down the cost of the Lab, LSS, and the Academy.  There are many VERY expensive events in this game, such as the Islands and the village, However, the 3 most expensive buildings are outright ridiculous on the cost and the time it would take to upgrade them.  I can understand the fact that they are "reward" buildings but 69 years to upgrade just the Lab? That is insane.

I just want to reiterate that the 5 mil average daily earnings was what I saw a higher player state she was making per day with the fish market and regular farming. Yes, there are players that can make more and there are also players that make much less, so I find it to be a good average.  

Also it may take older players a lot less time because they can stick every dollar they earn daily into the Lab because most of their farms, if not all, are already built up and they most likely had a stash of extra cash built up as well.
  • they should let us sell excess inventory to each other or place some for sale in the marker...I need 2 clams to finish a contract...and no pools to get more
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Can someone advise. I have two boats in my gift box, a Norfolk wherry and skipjack, but I am unable to place them in the game. Do I need to dismantle two of my smaller boats in order to add these ships to my fleet? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Maximum you can have is 14 boats. If you already have 14, you need to dismantle to build the 'prizes'.
  • Actually Octoberfest starts the middle of Sept. It starts in Munich Sept 16. Where I live, it starts anywhere from Sept.14, to Sept.18. Other areas around the states, it starts around the same time. The fishing debacle will never get fixed. Something new will come along to try and placate players, in hopes we forget about the mess that was caused.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    No, I am saying the upper limit of what we can currently earn is at about 20-25 million dollars without using an extraordinary large amount of gold and the deep sea fishing.
    Shay1968 (US1) said:
    I just want to reiterate that the 5 mil average daily earnings was what I saw a higher player state she was making per day with the fish market and regular farming. Yes, there are players that can make more and there are also players that make much less, so I find it to be a good average.  
    You can already earn 3.5 million per day from making honey cream three times and box of soaps a few times. You can also earn millions from apples, eggs, milk, bakery products, etc. so I don't think that an average of 5 million dollars per day is very appropriate, especially when we are talking about an extremely long time period as mentioned earlier where it is more worthwhile to develop your farm earlier.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Some posts have been removed from this thread for being completely off topic & a couple for being spam. - Please stick to the subject being discussed, so that it is easier for the feedback to be seen. Thankyou.

@WascallyWabbit I got the contract with bonus value of 40 offer 1 token for 258 shrimp. It's doesn't cause too much trouble, but the real problem is the non-cash reward deduction. I think after the hotfix, it become worse. I have the old contract and the new ones that offer different amount of seaweed feed

The trouble is, the sell value of tuna is almost 6x of clam's sell value. But it offer fewer cash (FYI, the price of seaweed feed on tuna contract is 3x more expensive than clam contract). So, I think the contract after hotfix become WORSE than before. In addition, I also want to talking about Fish Market LIMITED CONTRACT after hotfix.

While this one has taken after the hotfix. If the fiah market work as the organic market, then WHY LIMITED CONTRACT AMOUNT IS SAME AS THE STANDARD ONE?
    @Surya54 (INT1)  Very good question, Limited & Standard contracts should show the same values for the same items. Thanks for the screenshots, they have all been passed on to the balancers.
    WascallyWabbit, I want the gold rather than the rakes or brushes....I have better use for the gold...one that will both benefit our coop and myself.  I might strive to complete the fish contracts if the rewards were in gold rather than in the trinkets with "gold value".  Thanks!  o:)o:)
    @FarmerCli (US1)  I doubt we can get gold, well not much of it, (there are small amounts of gold on some Organic Market contracts) but we have pushed the point that all contracts should contain some cash, as you cannot buy fishing equipment with water or any other items.
    The reason the pools are better now is because the Fishing HWE is still going on....the good pools are only temporary
    @FarmerCli (US1)  While it is true that the hotfix changes are not the "final fix", there are currently no plans to reverse the changes when the FHWE ends. 
    PCA (GB1) said:

GGS we need you to add back the option to sell fish directly now

Items associated with market orders are nothing but smoke and mirrors, the market orders are not balanced with the types and amounts of fish we find in the pools.  Nearly every market order requires clams and oysters, which we can catch in low amounts, while herring keeps piling up in the inventory

The pools are better than they were before the hotfix but without the possibility to sell fish directly this is still a big pile of nonsense

@PCA (GB1) We have passed on the problems in the contracts with the clams, oysters & chum and that they are preventing the sale of other fish. There is still work being done on the contracts, which will hopefully address these issues.
    Is there a limit on fishing boats? I just won a skipjack in the HW fishing event & it tells me not possible when I try to place/build it. I currently have 4 NW, 2 Skipjacks, 3 roundabouts & 5 motorboats. Also how do you know who lost winter dollars as some players gave up submitting tickets for lost items or complaining on the forum if they even go on the forum.

@noisy (US1) You can have 14 boats, so you will need to demolish one of your existing ones in order to build the skipjack.

If you have lost something please follow the suggestions in this post: MIssing!

Thanks for letting me know about boat limit
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Well, it was an exciting day at the DSF today.  While waiting for old pools to expire so maybe I could catch some fish I actually need, I actually got a contract that asked only for fish I had.  And not only that, it lowered the number of swordfish I have in inventory to a point where it was not completely useless to send a couple of un-crewed boats out to catch a few more!  I gotta tell ya, I'm having so much fun I can't keep myself from yawning!

Well, at least I was allowed to make a few dollars.  Maybe next week I'll be allowed to play some more.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Hang in there....you may get lucky with a few water droplet contracts next week. Completely useless when it comes to profit but at least u won't be dehydrated   :p
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    No, I am saying the upper limit of what we can currently earn is at about 20-25 million dollars without using an extraordinary large amount of gold and the deep sea fishing.
    Shay1968 (US1) said:
    You can already earn 3.5 million per day from making honey cream three times and box of soaps a few times. You can also earn millions from apples, eggs, milk, bakery products, etc. so I don't think that an average of 5 million dollars per day is very appropriate, especially when we are talking about an extremely long time period as mentioned earlier where it is more worthwhile to develop your farm earlier.
    ok, thank you very much for your reply @ninjahuman (AU1)  and also for your input, I appreciate it.  It made me decide to go a bit further with the calculations to try and get a better number.  You were right near the money mark with 20-25 mil per day. However that would be for top level players with extreme farming.  Those just starting out or still building their farms would make less of course. But I figured it would be best to go with a much more developed farm and a much higher income.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not sure what level honey cream is available or soap, or even what xp levels are required for either (I can't remember). So, I am doing the calculations based on MAXED facilities.  I am also basing it on farming 24 hours a day and having 20 ducks and 20 cows.  This is what I come up with for extreme farming.  

This is Total Revenue and does not include deducting any production costs or the cost of ingredients to make honey cream, soap, fruit cakes w/ cream, aloe vera gel, or rare fillets.   (I will work on the debits later).

Yield # of facilities    Harvests
    per 24 hours
             Sell Price         Total Revenue
    Eggs (Ducks)  880   20 3                    20              1,056,000
    Pigs  330        6 20                      9                 356,400
    Milk (Cows)* 920   20 3                    35              1,932,000
    Apples 700   6 8                    56              1,881,600
    Cherries 488   4 2                  225                 878,400
    Almonds 400   3 6                    90                 648,000
    Peaches 510   3 2                  100                 306,000
    Donkey 125   4 6                    25                    75,000
    Olives 105   4 4                    90                 151,200
    Citrus Fruits 162   4 4                    66                 171,072
    Honey 103   8 9                    85                 630,360
    Wax 70   8 9                    52                 262,080
    Aloe Vera Gel 100   1 24                  270                 648,000
    Fruit cake w/ cream 480   1 3                  714              1,028,160
    Honey cream 500   1 3                2,300              3,450,000
    Box of soaps 38   1 6                2,875                 655,500
    Rare fillet 11   1 3              84,141              2,776,653
    Oleg 1,489   1 12            239,430              2,873,160

So based on 24 hour farming with maxed level facilities (not deducting for productions cost or subtracting for ingredients), I calculate the Lab would take 17.5 years.  If you tack on the possible 25% market bonuses (which I included for ALL items, even Oleg) you could make just under 25 mil a day which would bring the Lab upgrades down to 14 years. 

I did not count the fish market because I do not want to base prices on water drops or Karma balls also the fact it could take a week or so to get the fish needed for some of the contracts that do have cash.  So if anyone can make several mil from deepsea fishing per day, you might get the Lab maxed a few years sooner. 

Also, this does not include fields.  They will probably be busy for events and such anyway.

*Milk is based on using the powerhouse at +50%.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    After anything besides mass shellfish pools in 1 week, got this opportunity to catch them all

And here's the crew lineup for it (Skipjack, Norfolk Wherry, and Runabout)

• JenKen (US1)JenKen (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    So frustrated with this game on so many levels.  80% of the time I cannot log on because my "server was interrupted".  Followed the "fix" for this on this forum to clear my cashe.  Sometimes I will clear my cashe and the very next thing I do is go to Big Farm and still cannot stay connected....so annoying!!!  The other main complaint I have is with the deep sea fishing.  Super annoyed I lost so much money with the fish on hand, but beyond that I'm trying to make a go of it with the "Fish Market" however EVERYTHING requires either clams or oysters and I cannot get a clam/oyster fishing spot to save my life!!  All of my fishing contracts are on hold waiting for clams/oysters.  I'm about to give up.  I don't wanna play anymore!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So frustrated with this game on so many levels.  80% of the time I cannot log on because my "server was interrupted".  Followed the "fix" for this on this forum to clear my cashe.  Sometimes I will clear my cashe and the very next thing I do is go to Big Farm and still cannot stay connected....so annoying!!!  The other main complaint I have is with the deep sea fishing.  Super annoyed I lost so much money with the fish on hand, but beyond that I'm trying to make a go of it with the "Fish Market" however EVERYTHING requires either clams or oysters and I cannot get a clam/oyster fishing spot to save my life!!  All of my fishing contracts are on hold waiting for clams/oysters.  I'm about to give up.  I don't wanna play anymore!!
    Yep, exactly.  However, someone posted their method.  If he doesn't have what's needed to fill a contract, it gets flushed immediately.  Then he sends the boats out for the best balance he can get.  Checks the new contracts, flushes what he can't fill, sends the boats out.  I've started doing that -- I quit holding contracts.  Get what I get, stockpile what I can, fill a contract when I can.  Much less irritating. And, yes, I do fill a few contracts now and then.

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Actually Octoberfest starts the middle of Sept. It starts in Munich Sept 16. Where I live, it starts anywhere from Sept.14, to Sept.18. Other areas around the states, it starts around the same time. The fishing debacle will never get fixed. Something new will come along to try and placate players, in hopes we forget about the mess that was caused.

Thank you S and A so I can expect maybe two weeks earlier,  not holding my breath  I have to remember many times a day my serenity = to my expectations and obviously it is not good for us to expect anything good
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 10.09.2017
    For everyone, there are some strategy for you according to fish market:
    1. Builder: This take a week/a month to just fulfill ONE contract, depends on luck, but can fill the bonus value. While you're fishing for certain DSF Fish or craft the chum, make sure your farm can maintain the cost for fishing and contract because you're NOT ALWAYS earn the profit. I heard the Mermaid Bay are the best way to earn farm dollars for this job.
    2. Flusher: This can take a few days to fulfill one contract, skill are more dominant, but NEVER fill the bonus value. Flush the contract that only order shellfish pool, their chums, and any contract that offers water as a reward (unless you want to take a risk)

Happy farming & fishing  :)
  • Actually Octoberfest starts the middle of Sept. It starts in Munich Sept 16. Where I live, it starts anywhere from Sept.14, to Sept.18. Other areas around the states, it starts around the same time. The fishing debacle will never get fixed. Something new will come along to try and placate players, in hopes we forget about the mess that was caused.

Thank you S and A so I can expect maybe two weeks earlier,  not holding my breath  I have to remember many times a day my serenity = to my expectations and obviously it is not good for us to expect anything good
    You're welcome. I quit holding my breath for any good to come from the DSF.
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    edited 11.09.2017
    It takes too long, there are no sword-salomon pools!
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 11.09.2017
    PCA (GB1) said:

GGS we need you to add back the option to sell fish directly now

Items associated with market orders are nothing but smoke and mirrors, the market orders are not balanced with the types and amounts of fish we find in the pools.  Nearly every market order requires clams and oysters, which we can catch in low amounts, while herring keeps piling up in the inventory

The pools are better than they were before the hotfix but without the possibility to sell fish directly this is still a big pile of nonsense

@PCA (GB1) We have passed on the problems in the contracts with the clams, oysters & chum and that they are preventing the sale of other fish. There is still work being done on the contracts, which will hopefully address these issues.

@WascallyWabbit

It's hard to believe the DEVs are busy changing anything at all, too much time. There have been a few more fixes but nothing has changed in the fish market and fishing area

GGS seem able only of very poor choices and poor judgement

• It's hard to believe the DEVs are busy changing anything at all, too much time. There have been a few more fixes but nothing has changed in the fish market and fishing area

GGS seem able only of very poor choices and poor judgement

@PCA (GB1)  Its not forgotten, the latest news we have regarding a timeline is what was said in the hotfix announcement:

We have not forgotten the Deep Sea optimisations that were promised and these are still planned. Due to the upcoming Oktoberfest we have had to dedicate resources to creating this event and so it has not been possible to put in further changes to fishing for now, but they are in the pipeline and are currently planned for an update after Oktoberfest.

Which sounds to me like the next update will be to add the Oktoberfest event & the one after that will be the DSF, if all goes to plan. :)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @WascallyWabbit

Sorry wabbit for tagging you...but while you're at it can you ask them to stop giving deep sea contracts with 1..2 drops of water as a reward without monetary benefits it's a bit depressing and discouraging at the same time. Karma points, drops of water and the likes are considered as perks so a contract with these plus some cash will look more appealing rather than offering only the perks.Thanks..:)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I will only work on those fishing contracts that are over 1 or 2 million....the rest are trashed....anything under is just not worth my effort.
  • @WascallyWabbit

Sorry wabbit for tagging you...but while you're at it can you ask them to stop giving deep sea contracts with 1..2 drops of water as a reward without monetary benefits it's a bit depressing and discouraging at the same time. Karma points, drops of water and the likes are considered as perks so a contract with these plus some cash will look more appealing rather than offering only the perks.Thanks..:)
    @T.O.P (INT1) We have indeed passed on the feelings about the water rewards, they did say that contracts for only water should stop once you get passed the 0 value ones & before then there is no penalty  for declining them & also contracts with no cash should become less frequent too. Personally I miss the rakes & brushes, I was getting quite a collection of those & they turned out to be very useful - I would have preferred cash, but given a choice between a rake & drip of water, I would choose the rake.
Sign In to comment.