Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

fire calculation guy

paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

wel we all know the fishing fiasco.

but the calculation guy has more remarkable twists:

how can 180 tokens be 130% of 85,000 gold???

if you can buy 1 token for 360 (and then i even not count the 50 buy for 13,500)

i will give this guy a full example otherwise i dont think he get it:

180*360=64,800 and this is 76% of 85,000

pleas pleas fire this guy he really dont get it

i hope you pass this on to the CEO.

Otherwise more fiascos will follow

Comments

• Yeah...right on dude.......and don't get me started on how 1 egg sells for more than 1 pig on this game. 

Seriously, it's crazy but it makes sense to the GGS careless pricing guy.   :/

Rest assured, more fiascos are just around the corner unless GGS as a company stops such carelessness and takes the effort to do a good job first time every time.  
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    And the pig will cry when bring back by customer... Need to kill it before eat it. And they will scare when load onto the ship. How the captain can keep it. Always ask many other thing, does the ship will sink into the sea because out-load
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

again this bonus shows up.

When does GGS stop this false and misleading advertisements. It is even forbidden by law.

change it immediatly please

is there already news on this

if you send the guy to math lessons its ok too

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    numbers guy is probably still on vacation then....
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

wel we all know the fishing fiasco.

but the calculation guy has more remarkable twists:

how can 180 tokens be 130% of 85,000 gold???

if you can buy 1 token for 360 (and then i even not count the 50 buy for 13,500)

i will give this guy a full example otherwise i dont think he get it:

180*360=64,800 and this is 76% of 85,000

pleas pleas fire this guy he really dont get it

i hope you pass this on to the CEO.

Otherwise more fiascos will follow

they make up the numbers as they go along at any point in time and at various places in the game at the same time 

1+1= 2 , 3, 4 and 10
    % "off" sale can be anything they want it to be even if it contradicts other "sales" "offers" etc at the same time 

Totally agree especially anyone at GGS that is "calculating" or doing math or is the "numbers guy" needs to be fired - period - no questions asked -- they are playing "fantasy math" 
    Ask support how their 35% "sale" combo sale is calculated if you want to fall on the floor and laugh for a week. The problem is they "believe" it!

Thought for the day:  A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

When does GGS stop this false and misleading advertisements. It is even forbidden by law.

who "flagged" this post??  remove it! it is not abusive

These offers are FAKE,  FALSE and MISLEADING  It is against the law in many countries - for the benefit of the doubt I have not said all -   it just must not be in Germany
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499

who "flagged" this post??  remove it! it is not abusive

These offers are FAKE,  FALSE and MISLEADING  It is against the law in many countries - for the benefit of the doubt I have not said all -   it just must not be in Germany
    Maybe the numbers guy got back from holiday? ? :)
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    tbh i thought it was a permanent vacation
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    tbh i thought it was a permanent vacation
    Just his math skills are on permanent holiday. :)

ok here we go again. Different bonus but still he not got it right.

1 token is 360 gold so 120 tokens is 43,200 gold

43,200 gold is 86% of 50,000

again 54% of mismatch.....ITS FORBIDDEN BY LAW TO MISLEAD ADVERTISEMENT THIS WAY!!!!

ALSO IN GERMANY!!!

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    110550 gold bonus should give 110550 / 360 = 307 tokens
    70000 / 360 bonus should give 70000 / 360 =  194 tokens
    Again today :
    51200 / 360 = 142 tokens, instead of 85

• I have noticed that two of these posts have been flagged. Wow. They weren't abusive. I think it's abusive to flag people for no good reason, or call it "fake news" just because you don't agree. Yep. I did stick that fake news thing in there.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    LOL
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    awwww don't be so hard on the calculations guy.  He's doing the best he can.

• awwww don't be so hard on the calculations guy.  He's doing the best he can.

Awww the calculations guy is so cute. I'm a sucker for nerds in glasses!!!
    New miscalculation : 80% bonus for island goods on wednesday 05-09-17 between 18:00 and 21:00 hour while the island ends at  14:00 hour CEST.
    Thanks GGS

again 54% of mismatch.....ITS FORBIDDEN BY LAW TO MISLEAD ADVERTISEMENT THIS WAY!!!!

ALSO IN GERMANY!!!

this bonus again in the game. still not changed the misleading advertisement

Did you really expect it would be corrected?

no but i keep on posting till they do change

so maybe i can warn some players and prevent to buy it because they think its a good deal without doing the math

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Hey, think I found the numbers guy folks :)

https://youtu.be/7ulP-U4SlsM

• Hey, think I found the numbers guy folks :)

Hey how much did he get for that Tuna? More than $200k and a raindrop like my contracts are? Also, I'm being offered ONE LOUSY RAINDROP AND ZERO DOLLARS for 70 clams. I'm from Maine, and I know for A FACT that 70 clams is worth more than a drop of rain. Shoooooooooot.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Hey how much did he get for that Tuna? More than $200k and a raindrop like my contracts are? Also, I'm being offered ONE LOUSY RAINDROP AND ZERO DOLLARS for 70 clams. I'm from Maine, and I know for A FACT that 70 clams is worth more than a drop of rain. Shoooooooooot.
    That's no Tuna, you landlubber you!  Looks like a ratfish, maybe. LOL!
  • Hey, think I found the numbers guy folks :)

Landlubber? I'm from Maine! Them's is fightin' words!!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Landlubber? I'm from Maine! Them's is fightin' words!!!
    Maybe, but that ain't no Chicken of the Sea!  But I'm sure you know your lobster rolls! :)

ALSO IN GERMANY!!!

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Maybe they just make up numbers as they go along.

However, I would like to know why it is almost twice the price for the fertile fields for the free range appearance. Is it because the fields were paid for with gold and GGS figures maybe they can squeeze more out of a gold spender?  I would think it would actually be a little cheaper since gold has to be spent to buy and upgrade the fields.

Fertile field free range appearance = 25,900 gold

Regular field free range appearance = 13,900

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    And again, I heard that buying "free-range" appearance via best deals for field & fertile field are cheaper than using all-time offer, make it a bit confusing (sorry no screenshots)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    And again, I heard that buying "free-range" appearance via best deals for field & fertile field are cheaper than using all-time offer, make it a bit confusing (sorry no screenshots)
    Screen shot.  Yes regular price shows much less that when buying through field ring. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file