Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    hi,,,, just finding this, been playiing 2 wks or so, not much else to do

would anyone like to have me in their co-op?

thanx, mij aka the boondock doggrrl :smiley:
    @BoondockDoggrrl (US1)   Welcome to the game and to the forum!  :)    There are many cooperatives (my own included) who would be very happy to have you as a member.  Here's a link for more information on how to join a cooperative......https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/how-does-a-co-op-work-in-bigfarm/how-to-join-a-co-op/

• Wow I am really sorry about your situation. I did just look up your info, and it looks like a co op already snagged you. I wish you the best of luck with your health. Peace!!

• Looking to join a coop.  Just started.

• Looking to jin a c oop.  Just started.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The game suggests that you should join a co-op far too early.
    Many players try the game play for a few days and are never seen again.
    This is a nuisance as it takes time and $$ to create spaces in a co-op.
    For this reason, many of the better, higher level co-ops only accept players over level 20 or 30
    There are lots of $$ benefits to being in a higher level co-op so, if I were you, I would wait and  apply to some of them in a bit.
  • aok (US1)aok (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Single player (married, actually :) ) looking for established, low- or no- pressure co-op, all MF research done so I can ask LOTS of questions.  Currently I'm at level 38, play daily & do missions mostly just before and after midnight EST.  I'm a night owl, so time zone doesn't really matter.  I only have the MF and am concentrating on that to get a feel for the game. Not planning on opening GF or FF just yet.  As fall is coming (not winter), my real-life workload may prevent me from daily play--fair warning.  If you'd like to know more PM me in the game, I don't usually log in to this here forum.
    Regards,
    aok
  • chatkira (FR1)chatkira (FR1) Posts: 148
    edited 18.09.2017
    Hello, I want to find a coop where people speak french. I am addict to this farm game and finish second on the oktoberfest here, so you can conclude I am serious and come play each day.

Hope i will find a nice group where both members ia addict like me!!!

Thank you
  • Hallo! Ich bin Akita and I just quit my co-op! I'm looking for another to join in with. I'm not an everyday player as life doesn't permit and sometimes to be honest...I simply don't want to spend my extra time sitting at my computer playing games xD I do pop in every other day if I can, however. I am on GB1 server and currently level 26. I also speak German and French if this matters lol 
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Hallo! Ich bin Akita and I just quit my co-op! I'm looking for another to join in with. I'm not an everyday player as life doesn't permit and sometimes to be honest...I simply don't want to spend my extra time sitting at my computer playing games xD I do pop in every other day if I can, however. I am on GB1 server and currently level 26. I also speak German and French if this matters lol 
    I have sent an in-game message.
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341

Watermelon co-op has 3 open spots apply today!      WE would LOVE to have you!

aok (US1) said:
    Single player (married, actually :) ) looking for established, low- or no- pressure co-op, all MF research done so I can ask LOTS of questions.  Currently I'm at level 38, play daily & do missions mostly just before and after midnight EST.  I'm a night owl, so time zone doesn't really matter.  I only have the MF and am concentrating on that to get a feel for the game. Not planning on opening GF or FF just yet.  As fall is coming (not winter), my real-life workload may prevent me from daily play--fair warning.  If you'd like to know more PM me in the game, I don't usually log in to this here forum.
    Regards,
    aok
    I messaged you!
  • Just left a coop.  Looking for a new one.  Want to help one grow.  Play daily, barring hurricanes.  Level 115.  Please respond at your earliest convenience.
    Thanks.
    The watermelon co-op would love to have you!
  • Hi
    Just started this game!!!!
    Would anyone like to have me in their co-op????
    Greetings from Sweden
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The game suggests that you should join a co-op far too early.
    Many players try the game play for a few days and are never seen again.
    This is a nuisance as it takes time and $$ to create spaces in a co-op.
    For this reason, many of the better, higher level co-ops only accept players over level 20 or 30
    There are lots of $$ benefits to being in a higher level co-op so, if I were you, I would wait and  apply to some of them in a bit.
  • At the moment Growing Friends Coop (GB1) accept members on any level :)
  • hi,  I am Chacha..
    may I join this co op? please.. im new here.. need help.. ^^
  • Level 26 growing rather well,  currently in inactive coop and I am looking for an active one. 
  • Hello,
               I've just been back to game for 2 weeks . I have been trying to get back the idea how to play the game , and exploring new things. And Now I am pretty much informed and ready to contribute . 
     I am currently 43 and growing fast and I am very active. I am currently in dead coop, which have been there since I left the game 2 years ago. There is only Coop Leader there, but she doesn't want to talk, and she is inactive... I feel bad to leave, but I feel lonely in coop.
         So I am looking for an active coop to have fun with people in there. I am looking forward to join.
  • I have looked through all those that are listed and they are all in foreign language and I am registered under US1.

Please let me know if you have an American/English Cooperative and you are looking for members.

Thank you
    Jackie
    aka Grannie Jackie
  • Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am only level 12.
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    Hello Grannie Jackie you could check out Happy Farming
  •  Hi. New to the game and hoping to find a fun and informative co-op.  Thank you.
  • Hey guys

I am from London and I am looking for a co-op i :) could be in I am able to be on everyday for around 1 hour
  • Maria899679 (US1)Maria899679 (US1) US1 Posts: 133
    Hi,

I'm level 129 on International server. I'm daily active, but I don't like doing missions during co-op championship. 
  • Hey I Invited you, I don't like mission either. too much hassle for my farm upgrading.  I hope we get along

~Cool Waters~
  • Susan232 (GB1)Susan232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    edited 05.10.2017
    Daily player, level 96 looking to join an active co-op. Please message me if you have an opening. Thank you.
    Post edited by Susan232 (GB1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 15.10.2017
    Looking for a co op to join? Well we have room here at Ohana Farm. Active while the test server is open slowly raising up the ranks.So if you are an US farmer & looking to join a co op come check us out Ohana Farm on the test server
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
    Watermelon co-op has 2 spots open apply today! <3<3<3
  • Farmers R Us is now accepting applications for level 35 & up active, adult farmers. 
    Come grow with us! In game Chicaa for more info.   ;o)
  • I've been playing for a month and a half, got invited to a coop a while ago but now they are all inactive. I am currently lvl 47. Thing is, I don't know if one can join a coop on a different server? Me being (obviously) on INT1...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file