Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Comments

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,334
    Being that I am not a programmer, I am not sure how difficult those kinds of things are....it might be like breaking an egg into a bowl and then trying to put it back into the shell without breaking the yolk...maybe the direct approach you are suggesting is undoable like my broken egg illustration, but maybe having to go through and do an indirect  workaround through digits and data might be what they are doing, I don't know.....So I wait and see.
    Why would someone flag this?

Not one thing said was derogatory and it is not spam.

Someone goes around flagging post that have said nothing wrong and that is unfair. I get flagging if there was cussing, nasty talk, something derogatory but it seem like someone goes and flags for no reason at all. Maybe there should be a you flag to much cage.  
    I certainly did not mean my original post as anything derogatory, it is just that I understand that a game like this must truly be so very complex that the folks must have to be working very hard and we should not expect a simple turn of a switch to fix everything and that we should be patient with the experts and let them do what is needed.  I apologize if it was taken wrongly.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    It seems the format of deep sea fishing is here to stay , but would respectfully ask that fishing holes include an even spread of all the fish available , seems to be more herring and tuna than anything else, maybe more holes , or is it just seasonal Ha Ha , please consider
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,334
    Well, I think they are trying....I just got 2 pools with the swordfish group in it....so maybe you will too! Keep up the hopeful heart!  <3o:)

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    U see this???
    Is this offer OK BTW I still complete it because I have soooo much tunaaaaas
    Well, I think they are trying....I just got 2 pools with the swordfish group in it....so maybe you will too! Keep up the hopeful heart!  <3o:)
    I got one poll daily of cod Solomon and sword and 3 pools of tuna herring 2 pools of lobster if not then 1 lobster 1 clam  :p:p:p they are listening and doing the same job as we ask to do we said please made some changes so we have atleast one pool sword to complete daily task here we have u can complete ur daily one now
    Now its time to say send us some clam shrimp oyster pool so we can fill our contracts hope so they listen to this as well and then the moment I go online I saw 3 oyster clam shrimp pool :D:D
    The pools are no longer an issue for me, there's a reasonably even spread since the temporary change. The frustrating thing (apart from being scammed and lied to by GGS on a regular basis) is the water contracts, seriously??? I could just collect from fields and get more water droplets within minutes...are the numbers people really THAT stupid or are they relying on our stupidity to actually do these contracts???
    No its not the stupidity its our fate u just have to accept it just dil the contracts and waste the fishes first I don't have any hope from ggs like they said the higher the value of the market u will be given with a better rewards just assuming that so I am doing for that drop of water to go and check for myself what's gonna happen to my game 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Too smart for that, why waste hundreds of thousands of dollars for "a better contract" (in GGS eyes) to get what? A fuku coin? A token or two? They made fuku coin drops extremely rare just so they can now offer it as a reward in contract. What will contracts be offering in level 50+.....100 corn? 50 cabbage? Its going nowhere great at the moment....but thats my opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
    Oh yeah so lucky  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    so the deep sea fish is still a joke. every single contract I get wants oysters, yet I have not had an oyster/shrimp/clam pool in 3 days
    Jeff1526 @ us 1
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 02.09.2017
    I borrowed Oleg's rowboat to fish in the deepsea.

So, Shay1968, how many swordfish did Oleg's rowboat bring you?  If it works I may try it!  :D
    LOL  It brought in 9 Lobster.

Edited to add:   Every time I go to the DSF area the icons are way off and there always seems to be one over Oleg's rowboat. In the lower right corner of the image shows a smidgen of my Trawler that the icon is supposed to be over.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,267

When I actually started this boat, it completed in the proper amount of time.  The error was only on the window display above.
    gavinfarms @ us 1

When I actually started this boat, it completed in the proper amount of time.  The error was only on the window display above.
    U r using too much Roy  if u want u catch 114 shrimp then I think 3Roy are good or 4
    I mean u need one bait for shrimp 7 brigget and 4 roy then u can accomplish the task more quickly @gavinfarms (US1)
Sign In to comment.