Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What is the % u can think right now they are upset with 
    I don't think mostlyl players wernt playing last cc but some coop thought may be this was our chance to go up just to defend the title most coop used gold rookie and silver league was way ahead this time in cc 
  • I was trying to give the market a try but new pools are not spawning. Only getting tuna and herring so can't really do the HWF either. Told my team members not to click on the market so some are still able to sell their fish. The contracts are small but sending the boats out unequipped brings back a little of everything. Will take awhile but eventually, the contracts are getting filled. The cost is now prohibitive for smaller farms to try and buy all the big boats that are part of the tasks. With the cost of upgrading the dock that money can be used to upgrade the main farm where it will be a better value.

Signature created by: farmerjohn 22 (US1)
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 27.08.2017
    My guess is that they are going to squeeze as much as they can out of BF until they release whatever new thing(s) they are working on, in the meantime doing the bear minimum to keep it going until it's no longer needed, then pull the plug.

Read a about year maybe 2 years ago the Higher up's were all about riding the cash bubble until it breaks then just walk away.  To me and I am no expert it looks like that is what they are doing. The higher ups get rich fast then run the company into the ground.  I give it 2 to 4 years more. Unless someone buys them out and I can not see that happening if they are going down hill. 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]stef7 @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,405
    My guess is that they are going to squeeze as much as they can out of BF until they release whatever new thing(s) they are working on, in the meantime doing the bear minimum to keep it going until it's no longer needed, then pull the plug.

Read a about year maybe 2 years ago the Higher up's were all about riding the cash bubble until it breaks then just walk away.  To me and I am no expert it looks like that is what they are doing. The higher ups get rich fast then run the company into the ground.  I give it 2 to 4 years more. Unless someone buys them out and I can not see that happening if they are going down hill. 

I had read something similar several years ago.  I agree in terms of longevity -- GGS, a year or two at best.  Regarding BF, I'm thinking a much shorter lifespan.  You can already feel them pulling back.  

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

The game become fast I think way too fast dsf makes the reliable and easy 
    Ans DSP feature allows u to make money we can make up buildings in a moderate way but now the game is fast and the income is way too slow now we have to spend with that keep in mind that $ isn't coming back the way they were
    As iu know to complete a contract gives u some extra cash yes but u need to complete in several days the contract can't be done in a day so the game is gone out of hand buildings and expansion becomes expensive if u have a big duck coop u need 500mill to make that building to lvl 9 now how we get that cash just to make one building damn that's way to crazy and I have 2 ducks :blush: I didn't heard the upgrade prices other wise I wouldn't even bother but that dsf feature help me to make one duck to lvl 6 and one tu lvl 4 now they will stay there as I am short on $ lol 
    Please ggs listen. To ur innocent :persevere: customers what they want ...
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,218
    The insanity continues, get a contract for 18 Cod, pays $7,415 and 1 Water. That's about 1.5% of the old price of Cod.

Value of 18 Cod - $495,000

Hey there, if you are desperate for that one raindrop, go harvest some cows, fields and orchards...and you will get plenty of them! Save you cod for making chum for your labs to make mystery boxes.  o:)
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,218
    I think the waterdrop are way over rated....my tuna chum will do nicely for my silver mystery box and I can make oyster chum for my bronze box....this will be a great deal....so I will flush the order and start on my boxes!  o:)

Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• GGS need to go back to school has I have two order exactly the same for two different pay out's  
    The payouts are different because the karma ball amounts are different. The karma balls are NOT rewards, they are not free. There IS a cost to them and it is deducted from the cost of the fish.  

No it's not. There is no rhyme or reason to the payouts in the Fish Market, there never was.  What you're seeing is simply a coincidence, an anomaly.   The value of the fish or chum is inconsequential to the junk they're offering.

• conclusion
    :        each drop = 562,500 $ with 10% discount.

Value your drops!!!

They should let us sell those drops. :) 
    I didn't buy a lot of gold wasn't/isn't in my budgets about 30 dollars a month give or take a few days since the deep sea debacle nadda nothing for me won't buy any more gold till they let me sell the fish I have in inventory at the prefubar prices
    They said no 
    No means N0 (0-0)///

Right, no means no. As in NO GOLD SALES. 
    They don't care they show u guys from their behaviour and its not good way too disappointed
  •   There are alot of very disappointed farmers since the changing of the deep sea fishing farm. Need to put it back so that we can sell them or either donate to the market for goodies, let it be our decision.  Awe fiddle, just hit the undo button and let us get back to doing what we do best!   FARMING

Don't ya think we have enough problems, you know with the economy and all. I just won't go to that farm. It's kinda like you and your team are throwing things left and right at us. Slooow down a bit and think about you plans for the game. I knew the selling price on the fish was a big UT-OH and I dont  know nothing about the numbers, worksheet, spreadsheet's and so forth. Please don't ruin this game for me, I so enjoy it, and every know and then I do buy a little gold to show my support.

• i just sold tuna fish in thee fish market an all i got was two water drops what a rip off after all the hours you spend time fishing an all that effort for nothing really 
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 346
    i just sold tuna fish in thee fish market an all i got was two water drops what a rip off after all the hours you spend time fishing an all that effort for nothing really 

You do have the option of declining the contract and getting one that offers money.

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 28.08.2017
    Yes I have same offer That much gold would cost me about 34 quid I have not bought gold since the game offered more land.  I am having a go at FHW but stuck since Saturday because George wants swordfish my onds have shellfish. So in meantime my workers will have to use the bushes  ROFL  Now have 3 offers but money staying under matress

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

Another thing that bugged me was some people on this forum. I have never read it before and only started reading it because of the fact that I couldn't sell my fish anymore, but according to some posters there has been a history of bugs and poor customer service by this company. Something I was't aware of because I've only been playing this game recently. It puzzles me that there's a lot of people complaining that have been playing for years and have been cheated and conned for all these years. That, my friends, is your own fault.

I have been conned once by this company and I will not be cheated again. Therefore I and most members of our coöp shall no longer buy gold.          

Greetings from Holland to all farmers who haven't already stopped playing.      
    There has indeed been a history of bugs and poor customer service by this company, and many of us have voiced our complaints again and again, to no avail.  I choose to play for free, been doing that for many years after I was cheated out of gold.

I think you are of the same opinion as me MRG1, we only put our grievances on the forum as we love the game and the friends we have made playing it and hope that somewhere along the line a GGS employee will notice the information we have been giving and clear the bugs.  THAT is the reason, Avevai, for us remaining with the game - bugs and all :) 
    bdreish @ en 1
Sign In to comment.