Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 4th - "Happy Hour and Obon Festival" - Discussion

Comments

• with recent hotfix over.....guess it didnt do what it should? (or another hotfix...)

so missing 1st, 2nd on lower %..."luckily" i was stupid enough to plant wrong crops...but seriously hope this 80% will work.

• Does ANYTHING work as it should?????

Nope. Is GGS asleep? Hungover, maybe? ;)
  • karen49 (US1)karen49 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Tonight when I signed in at 18:10 I had a red mark on the 3rd period of Happy Hour.  I have check marks on periods one and two, what happen?  This happen to me last week one time also.  Can you help me?
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    They took happy hour away yesterday for 2 sessions of the happy hour ( most of the day ) now it is impossible to complete but no one is saying anything????
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    They took happy hour away yesterday for 2 sessions of the happy hour ( most of the day ) now it is impossible to complete but no one is saying anything????
    Maybe you should check the Mod News Bulletin?
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.....but i'm not sure when that was written, as it says the 21st so not not sure what time zone they are in...but its the 22nd here in Australia and nothing has changed.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Question........

This weekend the booster option is for x% more village league medals....

Will this effect those earned as the weekly bonus?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Question........

This weekend the booster option is for x% more village league medals....

Will this effect those earned as the weekly bonus?
    Doubtful. The booster ends at 21:00 (9PM), the weekly bonus isn't given until a few minutes after midnight.

So I wouldn't hold my breath.
    The thing is, that once you get into the top levels of the VL, that is mostly all of the points that you can get.  So this booster is effectively useless.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Yeah, that booster is effectively useless to most, because most of us are not doing the village league anyway. And the rewards are not worth the effort put into a challenge, even at 200%
    Today's Happy Hour booster (the runestone booster) is not working.  I have been saving Viking stuff all week to sell tonight.   But it is not working.  I checked my balance on every screen that I could think of, and there is no bonus being applied.  I tested this multiple times in a row.  No booster being applied at all.
    edited 23.08.2017
    I was just looking at the prices.  I will copy them down and see if it is working tonight.  Perhaps I don't remember the correct prices from before the booster.  Normally a booster is applied when it pops up on the screen after the transaction, and that is not happening, but perhaps they manipulated the raw price.   So I am not 100 percent sure.  I wish they would be consistent in their methodology.  Wouldn't that be awesome?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

All mine are now showing the 80% increase.  Gotta go.  Have Penguins to unload.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554

All mine are now showing the 80% increase.  
    Mine too. 
    My Metals factory booster worked in the first time slot, but is now not working in the second HH time slot.  I checked inventory and everything.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    mine is not working right either when i start it it says 174 but when i collect it is only giving me the 164
    RELOAD your browser after HH starts.  This fixes it.  Or reload the web page.  

• why do you have to log on 3 times a day to get weekend bonus.?
    only logging on 2 times will not generate any weekend bonus.
    so, having a job and therefore not able to log on during the day discriminiates me !!!

why not equally divide the bonus per log on and lett everyone enjoy some bonus
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Some of my coop members has a red mark for the last happy hour from august 24th - even though they were online the whole day from before 07.00 untill 21.00. Please check if anything is wrong again on that day 

nannsi

I selected the nursery booster for the weekend.  It is not working.  I checked inventory.  I cleared the cache and reloaded the browser.  Nothing......it does not work.
    edited 26.08.2017
    I selected the nursery booster for the weekend.  It is not working.  I checked inventory.  I cleared the cache and reloaded the browser.  Nothing......it does not work.
    The booster kicks in if you harvest while the booster is running.  Was the booster running when you harvested from your main farm nursery?
    Oops.  I have the nursery and greenhouse mixed up.  My mistake there.....but how would we ever know on the nursery?  The numbers are too small for "60%" to mean anything.  When it normally produces 1 special cabbage seed, what is a 60 percent booster going to do?
  • 2 cabbage seeds?
    Oops.  I have the nursery and greenhouse mixed up.  My mistake there.....but how would we ever know on the nursery?  The numbers are too small for "60%" to mean anything.  When it normally produces 1 special cabbage seed, what is a 60 percent booster going to do?
    Right.  Not exactly a jaw-dropping booster, is it? :)
    not really....
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    have no idea how this is "happy hour"; don't understand how anything is achieved; I get the "logging in at certain times", but I'm Mountain Time Zone and my game was changed to a different time zone 8hrs ahead...so have no real sense of what times I'm logging in or how I'm achieving the 6/30 bonus with 6% on weekends.  I'm sure you guys know lots more than me as am fairly new at this game, but somewhat catching on; however, this "happy hour"...clueless...I'm totally clueless... :(
  • Kim Lewis (GB1)Kim Lewis (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Why should happy hour involve the temp farm? It is not recommended for lower level players because of the high Dollar usage.  Some newer players may start the Viking Farm today just to get the booster at the weekend! And that will begin the problem with filling the ship.  Also many do not work the temp farms and see it as an option - and rightly so......We cannot earn major Dollars in the deep sea any more, so the temp farm is not an option to many yet again.  Please make plans that involve our newer players, these are the future of Big Farm. 
    Is the "Loyalty bonus" supposed to be only 1/3 this week of the last several weeks?  It can only go up to 20 percent instead of 60 percent?
    Is the "Loyalty bonus" supposed to be only 1/3 this week of the last several weeks?  It can only go up to 20 percent instead of 60 percent?
    I think it varies -- some mysterious formula they aren't sharing.  The first week, it was 20%.  
    The first week was 20 x 2

This is 10 x 2.....half of that.
Sign In to comment.