Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

After collecting enough data! Time to talk Reason GGS! fire your pricing team now! they suck!

2»

Comments

• Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 23.08.2017
    Well there's a new reply from GGS:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/159336/update-august-16th-deep-sea-changes#latest

not satisfying at all since it does not address a real solid solution to the situation with the problem:

"oyster/clam/shrimp super low inefficient prices" vs "investment cost(super low ROR)" vs "catch cost (specially due to capacity items high cost and extra useless unavoidable contract prizes like karma etc)"

they just mentioned "hopes that we can make some alterations to provide a smoother progression in the development of contract levels and a faster pace of development."
    Now I don't wanna be rude really by saying this, but we're not asking for "hopes" really here we're talking calculations and mathematics solid here, just get a damn smart employee please and see how much a joke it is regarding "ROR" by catching these 3 types o fishes right now and tell him to calculate how many oyster/shrimp/clam it takes to even give back the money for upgrading one trawler level 5 to level 6 (56mil dollars cost), they are not low profit, they are not even worth the investment now. So whatever that statement made by you guys even means, I just hope it includes fixing oyster/shrimp/clam prices vs investment cost vs cost of catch(and vs capacity items costs) at least. Not just empty words like "Hope". We're the ones who're "hoping" you listen to us, we don't need "hope in return" from u, we need action by you guys since you are the ones running the system not me or us otherwise we wouldn't "hope" anyway we'd take action ourselves and fix the prices already.

Regarding the other matter, also not as satisfying as expected since it does not address a real solid solution to "swordfish/salmon/cod" extinction either, they just mentioned "as with the balance of the fishing spots, alternatives have been and are being discussed." so nothing yet just empty words again. Give us "expected time/date", in short: realistic information, not "discussions" that's what we do here: "discussing", your job is to "set targets" and explain the "how(s) and what(s)" with detailed and solid information.

And regarding "Direct selling" again very unsatisfying what we got as a reply is " It is therefore possible that the direct sales of fish could make a return in future, but please bear in mind that this is not confirmed and that sell values will be considerably lower than previously if direct selling does make a comeback."
    see GGS this is not a childish word-game we play here so please don't give us:
    "possible" + "could" +"future" +"not confirmed"
    I'm sorry for saying this as direct as i can but you do understand that these 4 words together only and only mean 1 thing right?! = bullshit!
    So if you wanna do it, give us the time and details, and if not wanna do it then don't give us "bullshit" please. like "could" or "may" or "who knows" or "future" or "soon" or "not confirmed", or "maybe becomes confirmed" or this kinda crap that a 5 year old kid tells their teacher when they haven't done their homework. this is not "job description of a marketing team or CRM team" to say these kind of childish excuses.

Anyways though my final word is, as dissatisfying as your answer was, and as unprofessional as it was really coming from a big company( which was only full of words like "hopes" and "could" and "future", and in short non-solid information only), still I will thank you a bit at least for 'replying" even if the reply was basically empty words only.

This is my honest feedback and I hope you come with a much more "professional" reply to us next time, with the "decisions" and "exact and solid information including the "how" and "what" and "time" for the changes, or with a solid response as a "no" if nothing is gonna change anyway" so that if it's a "solid no change" at least we know and don't bother and waste our time here giving "solid feedback" about it anymore.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Why  got CM_Hunter so many likes and lol on a meaningless message? 
    We are waiting for more than a week , and we still know nothing.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @Griffith (INT1)

I would just like to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work and well thought out posts.  It is great to have players like you that are able to wade through all the minutia (or lack there of) of GGS's puffed up "official announcements" and not get caught up in their smoke screens.  Also the fact that you address these negligent issues.  However, the thing I like most is that you actually try things first and then present facts based on real numbers. 

Thanks so much for all you do for this forum.

I would also like to thank all the other helpful voices of this forum as well.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
     Is GGS this stupid or really trying to kill off the game,  they just keep adding fuel to the fire.  I totally agree @Griffith (INT1)  hate getting spoke to like I am five yrs old.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    :)
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 25.08.2017
    I guess someone just likes to "flag" my posts. well do it dear as much as you want, if that's really the biggest problem you find with this game right now (= to help GGS lose one more player), then I have nothing to say to you really.

At least it gave me an excuse to bump this thread with this reply, so one good thing came out of it.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    hear hear @Griffith (INT1)   :D
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I guess someone just likes to "flag" my posts. well do it dear as much as you want, if that's really the biggest problem you find with this game right now (= to help GGS lose one more player), then I have nothing to say to you really.

At least it gave me an excuse to bump this thread with this reply, so one good thing came out of it.

Yes, some are going click happy on the flag button.  It is suppose to be used for abusive posts and spam, not posts that are venting or have a difference of opinion.  These people are just making more work for the mods.
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    With you @Griffith (INT1)
    Flag me too....

• bum (IN1)bum (IN1) Posts: 2
    edited 25.08.2017
    With you @Griffith (INT1)
    Flag me too....

100% agree with @Griffith (INT1)
    Flag me too.....
    I love flags. I have flags of 156 countries.......
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 26.08.2017
    Long time ago there was a big heated debate about "dislike" flag which led to it (and one more flag - can't remember which right now) being removed. I didn't even take part in that debate as I was and am ok with "dislike" as alternative to "like" as it creates balance. Now "spam" and "abuse" flags are abused as much as "dislike" could be, maybe even more, in fact they are in most cases used just to harrass players, not to report an actual problem. On top of that I have a pretty good idea who is most often behind this harrasement flagging, partly even by their own admission, but can't obviously reveal it. If somebody starts a debate on removing Spam and Abuse flag or making it public, I wll participate if time allowes. I actually wanted to do it myself several times before, but time constraints keep me from larger engagement with forums. Also right now with all the havoc regarding DSF it's not the best idea to start another controversial topic. Nevertheless  I think it should not be tolerated that the same sour minded individuals harrass others again and again. I'm sure if flagging was public most offenders would have stopped flagging long ago. Now they are only hiding behind anonymity. If mods really want nice and friendly forums, this is one of the things to be taken care of. So I'm with you guys. Let the bullies be revealed or baned. :)
    Post edited by Kamilcom (GB1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Maybe we should start flagging ALL the posts, maybe they will actually get read.
  • A couple of the posts in this thread that were flagged were probably for the profanity that somehow slipped past the mods...
    @Griffith (INT1) and @Southern (US1) and others  have done a lot of work to try and help you GGS  in your arrogance you choose to remain silent   WHY   This is another big problem of the company you dismiss players efforts  and is very disturbing that you dismiss players who are going out of their way to try and help you save your game, your earnings,  you are acting in a schizophrenic manner  time to take some medication Please respond!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    They have responded.  
    Not sure what you mean when you say they responded @artful (US1)  by their SILENCE,  or the TEMPORARY changes to fish pools?  Neither is a true respectful response

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file