Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Comments

• stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    I agree. Not getting the money for the deep sea fish anymore sucks big time. That was the only way I could afford to upgrade. I don't play as much as I did, cause I know I will run out of money to fast. I spent a lot of money on gold. I will not be buying gold now as I am totally disappointed in them taking away something that gave me reason to play harder, and spend more gold. I even took the game with me on trips cause I enjoyed fishing so darn much. I have to say I am NOT BUYING GOLD until we get paid for our deep sea fishing again, I loved it to much. Making money from the fish to afford upgrades.
    I understand and like you I was really enjoying the game the way it was and not so much now.

BUT we are never going to get that back, GGS wll never put it back read what Wabbit posted.

@Shay1968 (US1) If you are asking if the high sale prices will be brought back, the answer is no. 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]stef7 @ us 1
  • is there any chance of changing the group of hard work events ??? lvl 56-999 in one group is really unfair.. as lower ranks wont have any chance at all to be in the top 50
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes, @Rowdy Rac, @CM_Hunter

Hello All,

I have been thinking a whole lot about the Deep Sea Fishing in Big Farm, and all of the mess and upset the Aug. 16, 2017 update has created throughout the world on all servers!  I have read hundreds of posts on the forum.  How sad it is that so many players have left the game!  While I could give and have given a lot of suggestions to improve it and other things in the game as have many other players, I will reserve that for other forum posts and the test server for right now.    

GGS greatly devalued all of our time, money, and work, and everything we had built, bought, or caught for the Deep Sea Fishing!  They stole from us!!  They were not fair to all players!!  Some players were allowed to sell their deep sea fishing inventory, others were not! They did not put out a quality, finished product!  We lost great players in our Co-ops, who quit the game because of GGS’s theft!  Farms who had their money saved in their fishing inventory have been adversely affected or even bankrupt!  Tons of players are upset and this has really adversely affected the game and the desire to play it.

The only way I think it will help all of us players and be fair to all of us (some players were able to sell their fish inventory, others were not), the game, and the company to resolve this mess is to:

1. Remove the Deep Sea Fishing, the Fish Market, and the Fishing Hard Work Event from the game for right now.

2. Pay all players in farm dollars the amount that all of the remaining fish, and chum in their inventory is worth at 8/15/17 prices before the update.

3. Pay all players the amount that they paid before the update on 8/16/17 in farm dollars for all of the crew, freezers, and fishing equipment they have left in their deep sea fishing.

4.  Pay all players the amount that they paid in farm dollars for each level of all boats.  For example, for a level 6 boat, we paid to initially buy it, then the amounts for upgrades to level 2,3,4,5,and 6.

5. Pay all players the amount that each boat in their inventory from winning it in the Hard Work Fishing Event is worth if we bought it at pre 8/16/17 prices.

6. Give all players some added compensation for all this mess!!

7. Put the Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing Market and the Fishing Hard Work Event all on the test server and work WITH US to balance it out the right way, so that it works for all of us, GGS and the players!  With no bugs!!!  Make changes on the test server to see how they work for all of us.  If it is not working for GGS, tell us!  We are reasonable intelligent people and understand business needs too. We can give great feedback to you!!  When the feedback on the test server is positive, and all is working well, then reintroduce the Deep Sea Fishing to the game.  WITH NO BUGS!!! WITH EXCELLENT INSTRUCTIONS!!  I know that players on the test server would be happy to review them and give feedback too. If this is done right, many happy test server reviewers, will spread the word throughout all the players of the game.

8.  When you reintroduce everything, give the players the first boat to start, and some initital crew and equipment to get started. Let 2 regular Hard Work Events go by so we have a chance to learn how it all works, then reintroduce the Fishing Hard Work Event.

9. We loved the Deep Sea Fishing!  It really energized the game!  Learn from all of this GGS!       We loved being able to make some progress in this game!!  Improve other things in the game so we can make some progress!  WE HATE BUGS!!! LISTEN TO US!!  Let us help GGS and GGS help the players by testing new things on the test server, make changes there until you have a quality product to introduce to the game WITHOUT BUGS!

Doing as I have suggested, in my opinion, with GGS acknowledging that they did not do the best for all of us, and apologizing to us, promising to do better, respecting us, working with us on the test server, listing to us, making changes as we give feedback or telling us why it will not work, working together to resolve this, then reintroducing a fun Deep Sea Fishing again, Fish Market, Fishing Hard Work Event as a QUALITY PRODUCT WITHOUT BUGS!! will go a long way to repairing this damage and restoring gold sales to GGS and player satisfaction and happiness.  We have had way too many problems in the game!  If GGS, the game, and our fun are going to go forward successfully, we much work together and changes from GGS MUST be made!!

10.  The most important thing that GGS could ever do to make all of the players so very happy and INCREASE gold sales for GGS!! AS COMPENSATION TO THE PLAYERS!!!  ADD A GOLD LOCK-I.E. A POP-UP THAT SAYS—ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR GOLD?  Yes or No buttons to click!  We all know that this is technically possible!!!!   The pop-up could be disabled in the settings by each player, so that those who do not care about it, would not be “bothered” by the gold lock pop-ups!!!  If GGS still does not WANT to do this, please explain to us WHY??!!

HAPPY RESPECTED PLAYERS WORKING WITH GGS, WHO LISTENS TO AND RESPECTS THEM MAKES FOR A SUCCESSFUL FUN GAME AND A SUCCESSFUL GGS COMPANY THAT WILL BE AROUND FOR MANY YEARS!!

***** I WELCOME ALL COMMENTS FROM EVERYONE!!

nice thoughts but you realize will never happen. 

GGS is testing waters on how miniscule amounts of "temporary fixes" (again look at all GGS's comments through mods have been) and ridculous, negative excuses layered with pink fluffy stuff continue to see how much the market and customers will bear - how long before customers quit complaining, play more and buy more gold.  

loss of some players? - the bean counters have accounted for that - loss of gold?? - if not predicted in advance since this was a planned and intentional move (DSF >> 8/16 sabatoge >> a few lame, negative and insulting excuses >>> ridiculaous 8/25 "fix") -  they are recaculating that part - really listen to the players?? pretty much ZERO >> test server?? what test server (joke) 

People that continue to play will ADJUST  their game play as many are now doing too accomodate the new and enforced game play - the way GGS says we must play.

Just think this is a private forum that GGS controls - so really who listens?

we are supposed to be saying TY GGS and this hotfix 

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 26.08.2017

Have you seen any of these gifts. I don't. Water, water, water.
    Here are the tokens @blossom (GR1) although I may have to decline this wonderful contract because I'm not even close even with the hot fix.

Programmers... I strongly request that you please reconsider this hot fix only to be temporary and make it permanent. As you can see I am now holding 3 contracts that I hope to get filled so I can move on. 

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324

Have you seen any of these gifts. I don't. Water, water, water.
    Here are the tokens @blossom (GR1) although I may have to decline this wonderful contract because I'm not even close even with the hot fix.

Programmers... I strongly request that you please reconsider this hot fix just as temporary because as you can see I am now holding 3 contracts that I hope to get filled so I can move on.

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  May I please ask what they are asking for to receive the one token under you Holiday resort contract?
    Thank you

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    some kind of glitch at the DSF market while it appears that I have 1 MO and the rest have 7 minutes - this is not true

Filled and sent a batch of 4 then immediately reopened the DSF market

imagine my surprise to see a MO "ready to fill" again ---

so...as soon as I fill and send the "fillable" order and send and immediately reopen the market one of the orders on a timer (but only one) becomes immediately available been filling and sending for the last 6 minutes .....

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @Shay1968 (US1), they want 357 clams.

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
Sign In to comment.