Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

Have you seen any of these gifts. I don't. Water, water, water.
    U can see them in your dream ofcorse
  • not playing deep sea not worth the time and money. just want what I would of had if a noticed would have been sent to mail before changes took affect
  • ps that includes the hard worker event when it is doing the deep sea products. What a little planning would have saved grief and frustration.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    oh and BTW since water is capped.... got to wonder there

trying to post LOL !! I when zero posts is the max limit ...... 

Trash total trash 
    What in the world?????   THAT is insanity at its finest.
    the math guy at work  : D
    They really, really, really, need a new math guy .... it just isn't working out.
    This has nothing to do with GGS math guy. It's forum nonsense and forums are not programmed by GGS. Should probably say "thank goodness they aren't". But good joke anyway. :)
    Temporary fix is worst then ever :(
    Once again u did what u want to do  :| 
    U win  :*
  • giles 5 (GB1)giles 5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    to be honest I see no difference with the HOT FIX than before, also it does not matter if you put freezers on board you still catch 165 fish, the game is stuck on this number,also I have 4 contracts ongoing andthey all require oysters which are available rarely and even then no more than 50,dsfg is like climbing a mountain except you cannot see the sumit.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    to be honest I see no difference with the HOT FIX than before, also it does not matter if you put freezers on board you still catch 165 fish, the game is stuck on this number,also I have 4 contracts ongoing andthey all require oysters which are available rarely and even then no more than 50,dsfg is like climbing a mountain except you cannot see the sumit.
    Hi @giles 5 (GB1)
    Each boat come with a minimum capacity, the amount depends of the boat and the level of a boat. For instance, a level 1 Trawler has a minimum capacity of 70. However, in order to take advantage of the maximum capacity, you would need to make sure you have enough fishing time or fish per hour because if your fish per hour is just the minimum of 7 fish per hour and your default fishing time is 1.5 hours, the maximum fish you would be able to catch would be 12 fish if no fish per hour, coolers, or extra fishing time were added.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • giles 5 (GB1)giles 5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    thanks Shay that was very good of you         next boats out will use your advice.
    JVD (US1) said:
    Even the "temporary"  fix isn't helping LMAO

I got one pool with like 177 swordfish which was nice, however no more since then and a few more lobster pools.

If they are requesting your daily task to have 50 swordfish and 50 salmon they should at least be available everyday.  That is just common sense.
    And that one thing ggs lack (common sense)
  • HAHA....finaly GGS prove they are not blind :D:D
  • FYI.......https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/160280/pichu-leaves-the-treehouse

Hello community!

Today I have sadly to announce that this is the last friday I work on BigFarm and also for GGS! I would like to thank you all for your passion, dedication, constructive discussions

and your feedback you showed me over the couple of months. It was a pleasure for me to be here for you! I don’t know what BigFarm would be without you!

I wish you all the best here at BigFarm with all the content which is coming up! The team is already working hard on a lot of things!

Pichu over and out!

Cheers ,

Pichu

[email protected] us1 Leader of our Freespirits Co-op!  Level 203  Player- over 3 yrs!!   

Come Join Us!  We will teach you all about the game!  Read all about us here:  

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3385617/#Comment_3385617

• HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Well if the hot fixed was put into place, why have I not seen a swordfish pool in over 4 days now ??

All i ever get is herring, shellfish and once in awhile a lobster,

I cannot fill my dayly task of 50 swordfish and salmon 

How is this fair ??
Sign In to comment.