Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Comments

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    It costs 50 water to make special seeds.  The water mill in the gourmet farm drops 4-5 water every 10 feed made.  50-150 water can be won for some prizes from events.  Why does fish market put such a high value on water?
  • The hot fix still didn't entice me to play the DSFHWE. I did get 2 lobster pools, after waiting 10 days, still no swordfish.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

Have you seen any of these gifts. I don't. Water, water, water.
    U can see them in your dream ofcorse
  • not playing deep sea not worth the time and money. just want what I would of had if a noticed would have been sent to mail before changes took affect
  • ps that includes the hard worker event when it is doing the deep sea products. What a little planning would have saved grief and frustration.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 26.08.2017
    The hot fix still didn't entice me to play the DSFHWE. I did get 2 lobster pools, after waiting 10 days, still no swordfish.
    ditto although i have had pools 

not playing much of anything skipping these events that are pro-gold ignoring tasks and just doing what i want markets ? if i am bored i will fill -

totally agree with @CrazyBigFarm55 - if you want the "better"  contracts (and i am laughing and choking at the same time) you will just have to grin and bear the trash. 

on the other side of the fence--- there is absolutely no REASON we should have to. This "temporary" hotfix & on the eve of DSFHWE is just more insults thrown at us IMHO

As I have said previously the values placed on karma water drops, rakes etc is inconsistently applied across the game  - my guess is (especially because people keep mentioning how much better/cheaper/easier to obtain and the "math guy" has trouble doing math) these things are elsewhere those are going to "lessen" (after all we need BALANCE in the game so we dont progress too fast) and will be an effective way to FORCE even the most resistant of players

the abundance of 1-2 waterdrop orders??- chinese water torture ;)

In any event --- so not impressed and so obvious GGS still expects loyalty while continuing the overall neglect and not listening to its customer base - no longer can say customer/player
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    oh and BTW since water is capped.... got to wonder there

trying to post LOL !! I when zero posts is the max limit ...... 

Trash total trash 
    What in the world?????   THAT is insanity at its finest.
    the math guy at work  : D
    They really, really, really, need a new math guy .... it just isn't working out.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    oh and BTW since water is capped.... got to wonder there

trying to post LOL !! I when zero posts is the max limit ...... 

Trash total trash 
    What in the world?????   THAT is insanity at its finest.
    the math guy at work  : D
    They really, really, really, need a new math guy .... it just isn't working out.
    This has nothing to do with GGS math guy. It's forum nonsense and forums are not programmed by GGS. Should probably say "thank goodness they aren't". But good joke anyway. :)
    Temporary fix is worst then ever :(
    Once again u did what u want to do  :| 
    U win  :*
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    Simple question how can we have a huge stock in fish when we cant afford to fish , C'mon pull a rabbit out of a hat the current situation is unworkable and untenable, please rectify as this is your problem not ours , we will simply not play
  • rich015 (NL1)rich015 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 50
    edited 26.08.2017

tik tak tik tak tik tak 

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    JVD (US1) said:
    Even the "temporary"  fix isn't helping LMAO

I got one pool with like 177 swordfish which was nice, however no more since then and a few more lobster pools.

If they are requesting your daily task to have 50 swordfish and 50 salmon they should at least be available everyday.  That is just common sense.
    Simple question how can we have a huge stock in fish when we cant afford to fish , C'mon pull a rabbit out of a hat the current situation is unworkable and untenable, please rectify as this is your problem not ours , we will simply not play
    Not trying to be funny, but everyone can afford to fish, just not with all equipment slots full as before. Despite all the mess GGS strategists brought on our fishing industry the boats can still be operated with profit. I cleared all my fish and chum before the stock market collapsed so was starting from zero stock-wise (boats build obviously). I skip wast majority of contracts as most of them are useless. My first accepted and completed contracts were valued in hundreds of thousands dollars with zero costs, so all net profit. Since then I've already completed a few contracts worth a couple of milions with costs somewhere between 100 k to 300 k, so still milions in profit. If you are trying to play DSF as before it will not work. Needs to be tackled fresh and new. If someone is starting fishing after revamp it will be a lot more difficult and horribly slow, but still workable. Just extreme demands on patience and good understanding of game mechanics. I only follow a few basic guidelines for now - quick fix to keep me in profitability untill I have time to calculate more scenarios, GGS make up their minds how to fix the calamity they caused, and then will develop more advanced strategies. Not sure if these guidelines would work for all levels so not spelling them out as I don¨t have time to test them accross the field. Some sure would, some might not. Just saying that although DSF is not in a good shape right now it is still playable for everyone. If the profit is worth all the hassle is another question though. In my case it is and would be even if I was starting from scratch with no boats. I'd invest that first 3600 dollars to buy my first boat, and then run it as self supported business with separate books. have done it with other game components that looked "fishy" at first and it was fun. :)

Just to be clear on this point, I am not even remotely suggesting that DSF doesn't need rethinking and improvement of contracts and pools. Because it does need it. :)
  • giles 5 (GB1)giles 5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    to be honest I see no difference with the HOT FIX than before, also it does not matter if you put freezers on board you still catch 165 fish, the game is stuck on this number,also I have 4 contracts ongoing andthey all require oysters which are available rarely and even then no more than 50,dsfg is like climbing a mountain except you cannot see the sumit.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    to be honest I see no difference with the HOT FIX than before, also it does not matter if you put freezers on board you still catch 165 fish, the game is stuck on this number,also I have 4 contracts ongoing andthey all require oysters which are available rarely and even then no more than 50,dsfg is like climbing a mountain except you cannot see the sumit.
    Hi @giles 5 (GB1)
    Each boat come with a minimum capacity, the amount depends of the boat and the level of a boat. For instance, a level 1 Trawler has a minimum capacity of 70. However, in order to take advantage of the maximum capacity, you would need to make sure you have enough fishing time or fish per hour because if your fish per hour is just the minimum of 7 fish per hour and your default fishing time is 1.5 hours, the maximum fish you would be able to catch would be 12 fish if no fish per hour, coolers, or extra fishing time were added.
  • giles 5 (GB1)giles 5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    thanks Shay that was very good of you         next boats out will use your advice.
    JVD (US1) said:
    Even the "temporary"  fix isn't helping LMAO

I got one pool with like 177 swordfish which was nice, however no more since then and a few more lobster pools.

If they are requesting your daily task to have 50 swordfish and 50 salmon they should at least be available everyday.  That is just common sense.
    And that one thing ggs lack (common sense)
  • HAHA....finaly GGS prove they are not blind :D:D
  • edited 26.08.2017
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes, @Rowdy Rac, @CM_Hunter

Hello All,

I have been thinking a whole lot about the Deep Sea Fishing in Big Farm, and all of the mess and upset the Aug. 16, 2017 update has created throughout the world on all servers!  I have read hundreds of posts on the forum.  How sad it is that so many players have left the game!  While I could give and have given a lot of suggestions to improve it and other things in the game as have many other players, I will reserve that for other forum posts and the test server for right now.    

GGS greatly devalued all of our time, money, and work, and everything we had built, bought, or caught for the Deep Sea Fishing!  They stole from us!!  They were not fair to all players!!  Some players were allowed to sell their deep sea fishing inventory, others were not! They did not put out a quality, finished product!  We lost great players in our Co-ops, who quit the game because of GGS’s theft!  Farms who had their money saved in their fishing inventory have been adversely affected or even bankrupt!  Tons of players are upset and this has really adversely affected the game and the desire to play it.

The only way I think it will help all of us players and be fair to all of us (some players were able to sell their fish inventory, others were not), the game, and the company to resolve this mess is to:

1. Remove the Deep Sea Fishing, the Fish Market, and the Fishing Hard Work Event from the game for right now.

2. Pay all players in farm dollars the amount that all of the remaining fish, and chum in their inventory is worth at 8/15/17 prices before the update.

3. Pay all players the amount that they paid before the update on 8/16/17 in farm dollars for all of the crew, freezers, and fishing equipment they have left in their deep sea fishing.

4.  Pay all players the amount that they paid in farm dollars for each level of all boats.  For example, for a level 6 boat, we paid to initially buy it, then the amounts for upgrades to level 2,3,4,5,and 6.

5. Pay all players the amount that each boat in their inventory from winning it in the Hard Work Fishing Event is worth if we bought it at pre 8/16/17 prices.

6. Give all players some added compensation for all this mess!!

7. Put the Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing Market and the Fishing Hard Work Event all on the test server and work WITH US to balance it out the right way, so that it works for all of us, GGS and the players!  With no bugs!!!  Make changes on the test server to see how they work for all of us.  If it is not working for GGS, tell us!  We are reasonable intelligent people and understand business needs too. We can give great feedback to you!!  When the feedback on the test server is positive, and all is working well, then reintroduce the Deep Sea Fishing to the game.  WITH NO BUGS!!! WITH EXCELLENT INSTRUCTIONS!!  I know that players on the test server would be happy to review them and give feedback too. If this is done right, many happy test server reviewers, will spread the word throughout all the players of the game.

8.  When you reintroduce everything, give the players the first boat to start, and some initital crew and equipment to get started. Let 2 regular Hard Work Events go by so we have a chance to learn how it all works, then reintroduce the Fishing Hard Work Event.

9. We loved the Deep Sea Fishing!  It really energized the game!  Learn from all of this GGS!       We loved being able to make some progress in this game!!  Improve other things in the game so we can make some progress!  WE HATE BUGS!!! LISTEN TO US!!  Let us help GGS and GGS help the players by testing new things on the test server, make changes there until you have a quality product to introduce to the game WITHOUT BUGS!

Doing as I have suggested, in my opinion, with GGS acknowledging that they did not do the best for all of us, and apologizing to us, promising to do better, respecting us, working with us on the test server, listing to us, making changes as we give feedback or telling us why it will not work, working together to resolve this, then reintroducing a fun Deep Sea Fishing again, Fish Market, Fishing Hard Work Event as a QUALITY PRODUCT WITHOUT BUGS!! will go a long way to repairing this damage and restoring gold sales to GGS and player satisfaction and happiness.  We have had way too many problems in the game!  If GGS, the game, and our fun are going to go forward successfully, we much work together and changes from GGS MUST be made!!

10.  The most important thing that GGS could ever do to make all of the players so very happy and INCREASE gold sales for GGS!! AS COMPENSATION TO THE PLAYERS!!!  ADD A GOLD LOCK-I.E. A POP-UP THAT SAYS—ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR GOLD?  Yes or No buttons to click!  We all know that this is technically possible!!!!   The pop-up could be disabled in the settings by each player, so that those who do not care about it, would not be “bothered” by the gold lock pop-ups!!!  If GGS still does not WANT to do this, please explain to us WHY??!!

HAPPY RESPECTED PLAYERS WORKING WITH GGS, WHO LISTENS TO AND RESPECTS THEM MAKES FOR A SUCCESSFUL FUN GAME AND A SUCCESSFUL GGS COMPANY THAT WILL BE AROUND FOR MANY YEARS!!

***** I WELCOME ALL COMMENTS FROM EVERYONE!!

edit.. I forgot to add the daily deep sea fishing tasks, need to remove those too and when reinstated, make them things that can be obtained each day without using gold, so they will help all players. 

Post edited by Craftycritters (US1) on
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    in case anyone didnt notice, GGS are selling dockyard products (chum) directly for farm $ in their most recent favourite offers

talk about adding insult to injury

it's a plain and simple middle finger being waved in our faces
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I have "rebalanced" my spending and am offering GGS a one time deal........willing to give them 2 drops of water for 5 lobster chum and a very generous 3 drops of water for 50 Jims.   :p 
  • FYI.......https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/160280/pichu-leaves-the-treehouse

Hello community!

Today I have sadly to announce that this is the last friday I work on BigFarm and also for GGS! I would like to thank you all for your passion, dedication, constructive discussions

and your feedback you showed me over the couple of months. It was a pleasure for me to be here for you! I don’t know what BigFarm would be without you!

I wish you all the best here at BigFarm with all the content which is coming up! The team is already working hard on a lot of things!

Pichu over and out!

Cheers ,

Pichu

• Reading some of the posts on here, I sometimes wonder if we are all playing the same game. The DSF was one of my favourite additions to the game & not just because it was a big cash cow, I found it fun. I also remember seeing a lot of posts over the last 3 months, saying how the extra cash was ruining the game & how people felt their flower farms were now irrelevant & also farm happiness, as it made no difference how much production costs were, we were all rich. So I wasn`t at all surprised that the big money was stopped & I am sure if you are honest with yourselves, most of you knew it wouldn`t last too.  Having said that, I was very disappointed to see the way in which the problem was "fixed", messing with the pools, the times, the ratio of fish etc & for the last couple of weeks I have been mourning the loss of the DSF & the announcements sounded like we would be stuck with that for the forseeable future, until they worked out a better solution, which I found depressing, to say the least.

So now we have a hotfix, the times are back, the pools are back, even the balance of fish is back - I had a herring pool with 176 herring & 109 tuna, instead of 700 herring & 60 tuna, virtually overnight my lovely fishing is back, I have all types of fish & the market contracts are getting filled, so  I can start getting their values up, I even actually completed the daily tasks for the 1st time in 2 weeks yeahyeahyeah photo springengif & yet I see on the forum people now complaining about the hotfix!! ..... Serioulsy, what do you want???  ... If you are expecting the big money to come back, forget it, that ship has sailed. I agree that it would be good to be able to sell fish directly, at whatever price, but once my market is paying 25% over base price, I doubt I would sell through farm management anyway, but I would still like that option & the official announcement did say it "might" happen, so we shall see. But in the meantime, getting the market up to top levels is my priority & the hotfix has made that possible, so I for one, am a LOT happier today than I was yesterday.

Before you all jump on me saying how bad the contracts are, I agree, the low level ones are awful value, but they are quick to complete or decline & that is all you need to get to the good ones. I would love to have an inventory full of fish like one poster has, I would fly though them contracts whatever their values to get the market going, because we do not know when GGS are going to have the final changes ready & what we have now is a good oppotunity to move ahead before it changes again.

And to those players claiming their game is ruined, think about it, 3 months ago we never heard of deepsea fishing, my farm has thrived for years without it, then we had a 3 month cash booster, which was very useful & now, we will, hopefully, end up with a decent fishing game & a profitable 2nd market. I always liked the Organic market, so I am hoping that I will like the fish one too, but whatever happens it is still going to be an addition to what was there before the DSF existed, I just hope that they leave the actual fishing like it is now, because for me, it is back how I like it.

The issue for me isn't the change to the deep sea fishing setup, its the fact GGS scammed us into thinking the high profits were a permanent thing. They tricked players into spending their gold and upgrading their fleets to build money quickly bringing all expensive things like farm lab, lester etc into play. All they had to do was say the high profit deep sea setup was a temporary thing and would be changed at some stage just to give the players a heads up and not to go overboard with dockyard upgrades. Not only didn't they do that, GGS fuelled the fire by hyping up the deep sea, millions upon millions to be made each day they said........the entire thing was a trick to lure everyone into spending and THAT is the problem! I was fortunate enough to sell off all my fish from the moment I saw adjustments were going to be made.....a lot of players weren't that lucky. So i'm afraid i'm not as thankful as you scissors....a company that resorts to such low tactics deserves 70+ pages of blasting.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Reading some of the posts on here, I sometimes wonder if we are all playing the same game. The DSF was one of my favourite additions to the game & not just because it was a big cash cow, I found it fun. I also remember seeing a lot of posts over the last 3 months, saying how the extra cash was ruining the game & how people felt their flower farms were now irrelevant & also farm happiness, as it made no difference how much production costs were, we were all rich. So I wasn`t at all surprised that the big money was stopped & I am sure if you are honest with yourselves, most of you knew it wouldn`t last too.  Having said that, I was very disappointed to see the way in which the problem was "fixed", messing with the pools, the times, the ratio of fish etc & for the last couple of weeks I have been mourning the loss of the DSF & the announcements sounded like we would be stuck with that for the forseeable future, until they worked out a better solution, which I found depressing, to say the least.

So now we have a hotfix, the times are back, the pools are back, even the balance of fish is back - I had a herring pool with 176 herring & 109 tuna, instead of 700 herring & 60 tuna, virtually overnight my lovely fishing is back, I have all types of fish & the market contracts are getting filled, so  I can start getting their values up, I even actually completed the daily tasks for the 1st time in 2 weeks yeahyeahyeah photo springengif & yet I see on the forum people now complaining about the hotfix!! ..... Serioulsy, what do you want???  ... If you are expecting the big money to come back, forget it, that ship has sailed. I agree that it would be good to be able to sell fish directly, at whatever price, but once my market is paying 25% over base price, I doubt I would sell through farm management anyway, but I would still like that option & the official announcement did say it "might" happen, so we shall see. But in the meantime, getting the market up to top levels is my priority & the hotfix has made that possible, so I for one, am a LOT happier today than I was yesterday.

Before you all jump on me saying how bad the contracts are, I agree, the low level ones are awful value, but they are quick to complete or decline & that is all you need to get to the good ones. I would love to have an inventory full of fish like one poster has, I would fly though them contracts whatever their values to get the market going, because we do not know when GGS are going to have the final changes ready & what we have now is a good oppotunity to move ahead before it changes again.

And to those players claiming their game is ruined, think about it, 3 months ago we never heard of deepsea fishing, my farm has thrived for years without it, then we had a 3 month cash booster, which was very useful & now, we will, hopefully, end up with a decent fishing game & a profitable 2nd market. I always liked the Organic market, so I am hoping that I will like the fish one too, but whatever happens it is still going to be an addition to what was there before the DSF existed, I just hope that they leave the actual fishing like it is now, because for me, it is back how I like it.

BRAVO Scissors - Well said - I agree with every single word and couldn't have said it any better! Bloemen Smileys Smileys en emoticons
  • HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Well if the hot fixed was put into place, why have I not seen a swordfish pool in over 4 days now ??

All i ever get is herring, shellfish and once in awhile a lobster,

I cannot fill my dayly task of 50 swordfish and salmon 

How is this fair ??
    edited 26.08.2017
    Here's my take on some of the thoughts of this and other DSF feadback threads. I agree with vast majority of complaints and view them as justified. GGS's communication is just horrible to say the least and their jumping around like a mountain goat, saying one thing, doing another, breaking promisses, clearly not knowing their game and what they are doing with it, laughable math skills etc etc is a prime example of poor ethics and irresponsible project management.

Although I was among the first to acknowledge that fish money completely ruined farming economy I truly expected it to stay that way. It was said right at the start that we will be swimming in farm cash and upon request confirmed that the sell price of fish will not change. I think it was Pichu who confirmed that? (And I don't think he is the one to blame that this info turned out to be false in the end.) Also it did make sense with regard to insane prices of Lab, Stash and Academy upgrades and with Village being money pit etc. etc. Also things like that happen in games with change of management (from stingy to generous) and GGS is notorious for poor math skills and being clueless about how the game works. So it all made sense. Was I naive? Maybe.

And although all this mess is making me play even less then before and less willing to support this company, in the hindsight I don't have regrets as for me personally things still worked out ok. I didn't fall for first FHWE nonsense and played DSF in a relaxed way. I built and upgraded boats slowly using money I made by fishing. I bought all the boat equipement using money made by fishing. On top of that I bought a lot of land spots, upgraded crazy stuff (Lab, Stash, Academy) quite a few levels and still hoarded over a bilion extra cash for future use. Btw I used every oportunity Steve was on the farm, and still played temp farms. I didn't build all trawlers, but that was my choice as I wanted variety of boats. So when the plug was pulled I ended up with 7 trawlers and 1 or 2 of each of other boats, all level 6 (except one runabout L5), hundreds of usefull boat equipment items, massive jump forward in farms developement and a lot of extra cash to use as I please. All that from very casual playing without using a single gold. GGS does not owe me anything appart from fairness, honesty and good communication. In terms of a game play I lost nothing (apart from another chunk of enthusiasm), on the contrary ended up with massive benefit from this short episode. When people sayGGS shouldn't have given that much money for fish in the first place if they planned to change it, well, I still used it to my benefit. I take it as a welcome boost which set me up for using DSF fast without months and months of painfully slow developement which under current conditions would be necessary. Although I thought the farming economy was gone for good, all this mess restored the farming economy balance for me (although at the cost of GGS braking promisses and proving themself unreliable and not very shrewed again).

I liked your post @RunsWivScissors (GB1) and yours @gizmo22 (AU1) also as both are correct. I don't even know how to feel about this game any more .............. lol. I know GGS screwed up big time, I appreciate why people are mad and feel betrayed, cheated etc. etc., yet this time I suffered no loss whatsoever. If GGS really tried to screw me up, they completely failed............ lol I know I nearly sound as if I was aproving all that mess. I'm not. And DSF in pre-FHWE is a joke which needs to be fixed. Just giving the hindsight view and showing how taking what I know about GGS practices into an account when making decisions about how to play the game, and despite possibly being naive, I sailed through all this commotion as a winner again. :)
  • The issue for me isn't the change to the deep sea fishing setup, its the fact GGS scammed us into thinking the high profits were a permanent thing. They tricked players into spending their gold and upgrading their fleets to build money quickly bringing all expensive things like farm lab, lester etc into play. All they had to do was say the high profit deep sea setup was a temporary thing and would be changed at some stage just to give the players a heads up and not to go overboard with dockyard upgrades. Not only didn't they do that, GGS fuelled the fire by hyping up the deep sea, millions upon millions to be made each day they said........the entire thing was a trick to lure everyone into spending and THAT is the problem! I was fortunate enough to sell off all my fish from the moment I saw adjustments were going to be made.....a lot of players weren't that lucky. So i'm afraid i'm not as thankful as you scissors....a company that resorts to such low tactics deserves 70+ pages of blasting.
    @gizmo22 (AU1) Yes, I can totally see why things look different from your perspective. I was fortunate enough to have a substantial cash supply already, so I spent the cash on the boats & then made it back, plus more & didn`t need to invest gold. I also didn`t see any official statements saying that it would be permanant or " GGS fuelled the fire by hyping up the deep sea, millions upon millions to be made each day they said." but I have seen several people say they saw that, so I must have just missed it. Its hard to say whether or not I would have done things differently if I had seen it,  I may not have believed it & still stayed cautious, as, in general, if something feels too good to be true, thats usually not a good sign. But you are correct that things are not the same for us all & I do feel bad for those who, for example, did not have time to sell off their fish before the update.

I am curious though, even as it is now, the best profits that can be made, will come from having a good fleet of boats & a good level market, so if the feature had been added now as it is today & the last 3 months had not happened, wouldn`t you still build up your boats & your market?
    Not for a few drops of water no....that shouldn't even be in a contract as a reward. So now players will have two choices......first one is to do these ridiculous water contracts to level up and hope for something better OR decline and be stuck on level 0 for months on end. The pools will also go back to their unfair setup after fishing hard worker is done which again is stupid. How do you fill a contract asking for swordfish when these pools will appear once in a blue moon?

The fair thing to do is for GGS to allow players that missed out on selling fish before the update to do so now for the same price as previously offered, apologize to the community and give out a compensation package to everyone. This all could have been avoided if they were honest from the start but instead they choose to lie and try to con people out of their money and gold.....lack of business ethic is the reason for all the negativity.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 26.08.2017
    @Kamilcom (GB1)  Well said, I have the same mixed feelings, I came out of it ok but still disapprove of the way that it was handled & of course, if it changes again for the worst, I may develop some new feelings on the matter lol

@gizmo22 (AU1) Those water contracts are a joke, but they do not appear to last long. I declined most, but if they were for small amounts (like I had 1 for 10 lobsters) even though it was a bad deal, it was fairly painless sacrafice to clock up another completed contract & get passed those silly ones. Mine now are mostly 10K FXP or 200 deco parts & more cash, I actually missed the rakes & brushes when I saw the water, I was building up quite a nice stock of them. lol  I also think, however it came about, anyone that has their boats upgraded already, is a lot better off than those who are new to the DSF, as it will be very much harder to build up a fleet now.
Sign In to comment.