Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Who invited Matilda?

So let me get this straight. Not only does some lady come over uninvited and is cooking me something I despise, I also have to forage for the ingredients for her to do so?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO BRINGING A PIE, MATILDA!!! COME ON!!!!!!

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So let me get this straight. Not only does some lady come over uninvited and is cooking me something I despise, I also have to forage for the ingredients for her to do so?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO BRINGING A PIE, MATILDA!!! COME ON!!!!!!
    Worse, when she leaves, you're stuck with all the dirty dishes, pots, and pans.
  • EXACTLY!!! If she just brought a pie, it would solve everything!
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    ARTFUL/BERTHASMECKEL...both of you are so on the money...a pie would be great; think of peach pie/cherry pie...something new for the bakery...everything there is everything to do with apples.  I mean I like apples but too much is really TOO much.  She does look like a kindly old lady who apparently has a lot of time on her hands, but still ALWAYS mushrooms...maybe go for pumpkin pie ... Thanksgiving/Autumn and Christmas are coming...how about cranberries...also something new for growing on gourmet farm...the ideas for Matilda are endless...give her something exciting to do than just mushrooms!
    ARTFUL/BERTHASMECKEL...both of you are so on the money...a pie would be great; think of peach pie/cherry pie...something new for the bakery...everything there is everything to do with apples.  I mean I like apples but too much is really TOO much.  She does look like a kindly old lady who apparently has a lot of time on her hands, but still ALWAYS mushrooms...maybe go for pumpkin pie ... Thanksgiving/Autumn and Christmas are coming...how about cranberries...also something new for growing on gourmet farm...the ideas for Matilda are endless...give her something exciting to do than just mushrooms!
    Maybe some of her mushrooms are "magic"  and she is loathe to part with them.
    ARTFUL...now there is a thought ... "magic" hmmm.  Therefore we should be given the opportunity to grow them to sell them at organic market like the magic beans.  Wouldn't that be a good idea? or maybe load onto the ship for world distribution?  and we pocket the money... :)
    ARTFUL...now there is a thought ... "magic" hmmm.  Therefore we should be given the opportunity to grow them to sell them at organic market like the magic beans.  Wouldn't that be a good idea? or maybe load onto the ship for world distribution?  and we pocket the money... :)
    I love it when a plan comes together.  :)

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    an then there could be irregular visits by the police to search the market and fine us thousands of dollars if incomplete mushroom contracts were found.  :¬)
    not so sure about those pesky investigations UncleJohn...not going to getting her recipe as have missed finding some of her shrooms...sigh.....such a tease is this company... say there are recipes and nothing is provided...I love to cook and would really have appreciated some new recipes for my collection...maybe that could be one of the rewards?...an actual recipe!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 10.10.2017
    You know the red mushrooms with white spots that Matilda has us gather? They're hallucinogenic!   :D
    It's called the Fly Agaric (Amanita Muscaria). No other mushroom looks like it.  ;)

Related image
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • You know the red mushrooms with white spots that Matilda has us gather? They're hallucinogenic!   :D
    It's called the Fly Agaric (Amanita Muscaria). No other mushroom looks like it.  ;)

Related image
    Just like in Skyrim!
  • You know the red mushrooms with white spots that Matilda has us gather? They're hallucinogenic!   :D

Related image
    Just like in Skyrim!
    LOL!  I have often wondered whether Bethesda or GGS has the most bugs and glitches - maybe they get inspiration from each other as well (or developers!)
    You know the red mushrooms with white spots that Matilda has us gather? They're hallucinogenic!   :D

Related image
    Just like in Skyrim!
    Now we know where McDonald's gets their sesame seed buns!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file