Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I thought these things started with the late-night changeover, so with the new clock, the new day for Mathilda should have started a few minutes ago.  

Obviously it didn't, and I stayed up for no good reason.

What time does each new "day" begin for the Hidden Mushrooms?  

If I had to guess, 7:10AM, same time it started. Guess we'll find out. :)
    I had no idea when it started.  I logged on and there it was.  This morning, 7 something seemed to be it.  At least I can turn in at a reasonable hour tonight.  :)

Hidden mushrooms.

Takes a lot of time for a decoration you could have got a year ago

Yeah, but I didn't get it a year ago!  Don't know why I'm bothering, really,  No longer have much enthusiasm or motivation.   ;)
  • Fraggie (US1)Fraggie (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Some of these mushrooms are super hard to find! I've got one left on the main farm today, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere... sneaky little mushroom.  ;)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thanks to r0b33 I now have mushroom location maps for you here

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/annual/mushroom_stew.htm

I am adding each farms landmarks now so it's easier to see just where the mushrooms are. Soon as I'm done I'll upload the new images and make a note on that page when there done.

• KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Another Village toughie...again I only found it by magnifying:

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    thank you so much for doing this @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) !!!!  B)

found my last mushroom for today  :D
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    my farm must be a dud...I've found no pumpkins anywhere.  My eyes are really hurting trying to find mushrooms, especially when I zoom in to have closer look.  Has anyone got a screenshot map showing where mushrooms OR pumpkins are.  I can no longer distinguish between background colour and mushroom colour...thanks.....I really appreciate it....BUT what pumpkins....when did we start looking for them...I've seen no request for them...however, I think my farm is a dud for these seek/search quests... found only 2 bees (have no idea where or how I got them) and now NOTHING...farm is definitely a dud.  this is ronin7 by the way...thanks to anyone and everyone.
    Only looking for mushrooms for Matilda... no pumpkins... check  out this post it will  help you find your mushrooms thanks to CrazyBigFarm55 (and friends who helped her)... https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3620887/#Comment_3620887

you will find bees harvesting on your main farm only.... event info is in the parking lot with Matilda :))

good luck!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 24.08.2017
    my farm must be a dud...I've found no pumpkins anywhere.  My eyes are really hurting trying to find mushrooms, especially when I zoom in to have closer look.  Has anyone got a screenshot map showing where mushrooms OR pumpkins are.  I can no longer distinguish between background colour and mushroom colour...thanks.....I really appreciate it....BUT what pumpkins....when did we start looking for them...I've seen no request for them...however, I think my farm is a dud for these seek/search quests... found only 2 bees (have no idea where or how I got them) and now NOTHING...farm is definitely a dud.  this is ronin7 by the way...thanks to anyone and everyone.
    @ronin7 (INT1)  Only the mushroom hunt is active at this time. Where did you see that you were supposed to look for pumpkins? I do know that there is a "spooky ghost" prank that requires you to find pumpkins in order to remove it.  Did you have anything pop up from your Large farmhouse? That's where that prank is used. 

P.S. -  CrazyBigfarm55  made a map that will show you where to find the mushrooms...http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/annual/mushroom_stew.htm.                                                                               Players also post some screen shots of some mushrooms that are really tricky to find, like this one on a Bison's backside. :D

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Fraggie (US1)Fraggie (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Thanks @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)! It took some hunting but I finally found it with the help of your map. 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Thanks to r0b33 I now have mushroom location maps for you here

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/annual/mushroom_stew.htm

I am adding each farms landmarks now so it's easier to see just where the mushrooms are. Soon as I'm done I'll upload the new images and make a note on that page when there done.

You are the greatest CBF!! Thanks!!  <3
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    my farm is a dud...DUD...no pumpkins anywhere; eyes are hurting for up-close viewing while trying to differ between background colour with mushroom colour;  has anyone got a screenshot showing where last remaining mushrooms are OR where/what pumpkins; thanks so much...farm is definitely a dud...have seen only 2 bees(no idea where they came from)and now NOTHING...I tell you...farm is a dud...thanks to anyone and everyone...ronin7 in Canada.
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Yeah~~~ I already found all the mushroom on day 2.
    Again, it's very difficult to find it. Need to zoom out and see close to screen to find where the sneaky mushroom hidden...
    The recipes pages is difficult to get all. I think, why her recipes book is so thick? Over thousand pages. My recipes books that I buy are no reach 300 pages...
    @ronin7 (INT1) did you read the post/replies above?

you are asking the same questions as your first post and you have gotten 2 replies with possibilities to answer them...
  • Michele Leach (GB1)Michele Leach (GB1) GB1 Posts: 101
    edited 26.08.2017
    Main farm and Gourmet farm zoomed and 150% magnifyed

Only took me an hour to find them !!!!

• CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Yeah~~~ I already find all the mushroom in day 3.
  • @Rowdy Rac

In the announcement, It was said that the mushroom event will be getting a fresh look, does this mean finding the mushroom is much harder? :(
    For those who have bad eyes including myself, hunting for a cream and brown colored mushroom among a sea of almost the same color is gonna very difficult.
    i am having a very hard time today finding them.Yesterday it was a lot easier,my eyes are not the best and im really have a hard time.
  • Hi,
    Is anyone else having the same problem as me - the mushrooms don't seem to have updated today, it's still showing as having found them all but this was from yesterday and I have no new ones to find. Have got them all so far, showing as found 105 out of 350.  I'm sure it should have updated by now to find the mushrooms for today??
  • Is there a problem with Matilda?  All my farms are showing as the mushrooms having been found, but this is from yesterday, so doesn't seem to have updated overnight? I'm a UK player and current 10.47am, feel sure the 'new day' should have started by now???
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    It updates at 1 pm on our server.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Is there a problem with Matilda?  All my farms are showing as the mushrooms having been found, but this is from yesterday, so doesn't seem to have updated overnight? I'm a UK player and current 10.47am, feel sure the 'new day' should have started by now???

The Mushroom Search event started on it's first day at 14.10 CEST  (02.10 pm), so it will be updated to a new search every day at the same (local) time also. Indeed, it used to start at midnight and thus be updated at midnight, but they changed this a while ago  :)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    On the UK server, it changes at 1 pm.
  • Thanks for the replies, I hadn't realised the later update time. Mushrooms are back :)

• LOL really? This is a shroom??? Related image

Thats at full zoom + 300% magnification & it still looks NOTHING like a shroom to me!

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I gave up with this 3 days ago, they are way too small and cunningly hidden and even with max magnification I couldn't see them. 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I am not looking for them but have found a few searching for the mischief maker who looks a bit like 1

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I had found 70 mushrooms I got calculator out the remaining should cost me 75.600K  This is a very big differance and now its the candy hunt 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Am I losing what's left of my mind?  I could swear there were days left in the mushroom hunt.   And I was right on track. Found my min needed every day.  (missed a few here and there but shouldn't matter.)
    Suddenly it's over?   With an INSANE "offer" to just buy the doo dad?

Now they are doing the candy hunt RIGHT after the other one?   
    A.    Too much too soon, I'm so sick of staring at the backgrounds here.
    B.  The prize.   I ALREADY HAVE THE CAKE CART.    Big deal, it's not even that special.
    These hunting events are a lot more special when the prize is something you can only get that one time.  
    These are becoming as boring as events that roll around again and again and again.  
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    The mushroom event ran the full 10 days.
    I agree though, too much of the same thing too close together.
Sign In to comment.