Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

August 25 Hotfix: Temporary Deep Sea Changes & more! - Discussion

Hey guys!

You can discuss the latest Hotfix here!

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Sorry, I need to yell here because no one seems to be listening and I have a VERY important question.

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FISH IN INVENTORY FROM BEFORE THE UPDATE???
    I WANT AND NEED MY FARM CASH!

• @Shay1968 (US1) If you are asking if the high sale prices will be brought back, the answer is no. The best prices that you can get for your fish will be the high value contracts & having a stockpile of fish in your inventory, will be an advantage in getting your market up to those contracts faster. The contracts have been improved in the hotfix, so once you have filled enough to get 6 on the page, the values & profits will increase.
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
       @CuddlyFoxes   Some old and no longer used assets will be removed     What does this mean ?   Can you give some details on that since it says assets .
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @aquilawolf (US1)

We've been told it will be "old data".  Don't have an actual example for you but it will be stuff that is no longer used in the game.  Most likely you will not even notice a difference :)
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    So not removing anything from  our inventories ?  Just checking
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    old data? Hopefully, Not the decos that I have been holding onto for years, just in case the 4th farm ever shows up
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Don't worry, your inventories are safe   :D
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    LOL so GG$ makes a speedy fix for the Fishing Hardwork event, but it 'may not be permanent'  really? Nice. 
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Is the hotfix still on?  Only I cannot get into my farm and not getting the usual message on the loading page, it just says that connection to the server was interrupted.
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Same here, I was just wondering the same thing !
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 25.08.2017
    To get to the high value contracts, I would first need to do the low value contracts.  

I am very unhappy about this.  It has left my farm completely "unbalanced"
    I am broke!

This is my farm now,

This is what it should be if my fish were not being held hostage.

To say the least, I am very disappointed. 

I would also like to add:   MANY of those contracts are VERY insulting.
    2 drops of water???  Really????  A few brushes?? A few rakes?? Really?
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    My loading page still says site under maintenance, so still happening for now.  
  • I appreciate the hot fix however now I can't log on and show my loyalty so there goes my "bonus" for the day.  :-(

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 25.08.2017
    kwk (US1) said:

Thanks, wonder why I am not getting the usual 'maintenance' message ?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I appreciate the hot fix however now I can't log on and show my loyalty so there goes my "bonus" for the day.  :-(

I have a very short window this morning for that bonus, and I cant get in either.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    @Shay1968 (US1) If you are asking if the high sale prices will be brought back, the answer is no. The best prices that you can get for your fish will be the high value contracts & having a stockpile of fish in your inventory, will be an advantage in getting your market up to those contracts faster. The contracts have been improved in the hotfix, so once you have filled enough to get 6 on the page, the values & profits will increase.
    LOL
  • Boer A (NL1)Boer A (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    Is the hotfix still on?  Only I cannot get into my farm and not getting the usual message on the loading page, it just says that connection to the server was interrupted.
    The same over here at my place! 16:17
  • kwk (US1) said:

Thanks, wonder why I am not getting the usual 'maintenance' message ?
    Okay, it is now 10:17am EST and still receiving the same message...seems to be across all servers so what's the answer for the "lack of loyalty"?
  • This must be the slowest hotfix ever. I am really concerned about how many new bugs they are able to implement in this amount of time, and hope that they have not made any huge errors. Time will tell.
  • It would be nice if the announcement also included an estimate on how long the hotfix would last and not just the start time

• Not sure why you are not getting the usual maintenance message...  Are you clicking reconnect or opening a new browser and starting fresh?  I always open a new browser.  I use Adobe Flash Player 26 which has sped up my game play.    Hope the hot fix is completed soon.  We have lots of farming to do. 
    Game just opened up.  Happy Farming!
  • We are back up!  Woo-hoo!  I made it in under the window.  :-)
    happy for you Mrs. White!  Love those weekend boosters.  :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Programmers...
    Thank you for the Deep sea hot fix. It will definitely be a breath of fresh air and will hopefully lift the spirits of all of us trying to work with this fish market and make this work.

Let's hope the fix is not too temporary and keep our spirits high.
  • Daisy May (GB1)Daisy May (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Not good enough GGS.  We want to be able to sell the fish.  Not spending any more on this game until this is resolved.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

LOL so GG$ makes a speedy fix for the Fishing Hardwork event, but it 'may not be permanent'  really? Nice. 
    My thoughts exactly for the DSFHWE  - probably not going to do since even previously the ponds did not appear for the specific fish and due to travel and fishing time  unless you wanted to be hours and hours and hour (at 0 points) you HAD to skip - multiple times -  which means GOLD useage - so nope nope nope

2 DSFHWE prior had fish that showed up multiple times as the task but NEVER had that fish the entire event - 

GGS --- gold is done 

BTW @MRG1 love the "Former avid player"  all i can say is ditto  -- not even doing the mushroom hunt which is my 2nd most favorite mini game - - just very very very little actual play time too disgusted with the dung-shoveling excuses  
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    After the Hotfix, I checked my contracts and this is what I found.......

Sure glad this is temporary!  :D
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Thank you for the hotfix, Hopefully the pool with 30 swordfish I got after waiting for more than a week would be BALANCED at last...:)
  • No Cash for fish, Gold Boycott with Kritiko Coop stands. Not good enough just through contracts must be direct selling as before.
Sign In to comment.