Home EN General Discussions & Questions

GGS killing Player Passion

Dear GGS,
We thank you for your response, although somewhat late.

Please take note that you are killing the passion players have for the game. Many of us have played for 2 years + and lately, we log in mostly to talk to the friends we have made. In the past, we were eager about the game, harvesting and upgrading our farms.

Unfortunately, you are really taking the FUN out of the game. Please listen to your players - we are your customers.

Instead, you provide us with excuses in flowery language that can be translated as follows:

• Shut up, WE (GGS) make the rules!
  • It is your option to play ... or not ... 
  • We read your complaints ... then we delete them and carry on as we want.
In a nutshell, that is what your lovely replies boil down to.

Whatever happened to "Putting the customer first"?

Farmer100 @ WWW 1

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,491
    my feelings are hurt, that a company I trusted, a company who I thought was full of brilliant minds and thought processes, a company that I, on more than one occasion raved about their brilliance to the world, could be so nonchalant about this situation.

There's the problem: Your trust was misplaced.  
    The thing is, they have been nonchalant about real issues for a long time. This time it is personal to you. Many of us learned long ago not to trust this company, having experienced their cavalier attitude at some point (lost/stolen gold, prizes not working as advertised, buying of reputation, increase in competition, loss of Flower Farm decos, unfixed bugs, etc.)
    Bingo!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Every one of you are so right........it's just very sad....... :'(     
    SophiaLorraine @ us1
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,746
    yep agree with you @SophiaLorraine (US1) and all....  my love for the game is dwindling by the day  :'(

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file