Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

game i

like to see a box with the level i am actually on in it. the game is good but to much side stuff  i am an ex farmer and i dont need naughty boys or oil paintings on my farm. the game also seems to rely on gold since when did farmers have to buy with gold and have to wait for differenty levels to buy there stuff   if you have enough money you should be able to buy

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Your level is shown at the very top in the middle. I agree about the side stuff, but they generate gold purchases and gold purchases pay to keep the game running.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.08.2017
    like to see a box with the level i am actually on in it. the game is good but to much side stuff  i am an ex farmer and i dont need naughty boys or oil paintings on my farm. the game also seems to rely on gold since when did farmers have to buy with gold and have to wait for differenty levels to buy there stuff   if you have enough money you should be able to buy
    @chris231957 (GB1)  I grew up on a farm myself, so I can safely say that the game of Big Farm is about as far from real farming as it gets.  ;)  You can see your farm level in the box at the top of the screen where it shows your Experience points.  :) 

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • like to see a box with the level i am actually on in it. the game is good but to much side stuff  i am an ex farmer and i dont need naughty boys or oil paintings on my farm. the game also seems to rely on gold since when did farmers have to buy with gold and have to wait for differenty levels to buy there stuff   if you have enough money you should be able to buy

If you don't want your naughty boys or oil paintings, PLEASE send them my way!!! Hubba Hubba!
  • i am now on level 57 and for some unknown reason I cant open my fish farm which I think should have opened around level 50.....ideas  reason I ask is that under druddery I am unable to do the fish packing as again fish level is not open.....
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 13.06.2019
    i am now on level 57 and for some unknown reason I cant open my fish farm which I think should have opened around level 50.....ideas  reason I ask is that under druddery I am unable to do the fish packing as again fish level is not open.....
    @chris231957 (GB1)

The dockyard (http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/dockyard.htm) will open after you reach a certain level and complete the following set of tasks:  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm

Check if you still have not completed them. Some are like harvest wheat or corn, so it might be confusing. They appear in all your 3 main farms.
  • chris231957 (GB1)chris231957 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    edited 26.05.2020
    AND I SUPPOSE WHILST  i am at it i had to start again as trouble with some people of other co-op could not sort stuff when got out of and so at present there is a farm under mine and mine only with around 30.000 gold and around 4.5 million that i cant use as only aloud to change your username once i hoped i could cahange and it would take me back but now it seems lost it.
    WELL FOUND MY PASS ETC BY ACCIDENT BUT DONT WANT THIS FARM ANYMORE BUT WOULD LIKE MY GOLD I BOUGHT ....HOW DO I MANAGE THAT I HAVE STARTED NEW FARM ALREADY BEEN ON IT AND SEEN COMMENTS LEFT  
    Post edited by chris231957 (GB1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not much. It is not possible to trade, sell & or buy from other's players including your self. Charms gifts are about the only thing player's can share with 1 another. I'd suggest to donate what u can to the co op funds. Make it useful for all ;)
  • So we need to be wonder people in village fair...how do you grow peaches in 30 minutes when they take 12.hours the challenges are rubbish... half i cant do as they need second farm and the only one thats remotely in my grasp is bronze number  but how aain do you get the fertilizer   i did 5 per cent in alotted time thats because it cant be donne unless youve pre grown or sorted your stuff again on my level 25 i cant do 20 bags of fertilizer  in one go. pointless
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    So we need to be wonder people in village fair...how do you grow peaches in 30 minutes when they take 12.hours the challenges are rubbish... half i cant do as they need second farm and the only one thats remotely in my grasp is bronze number  but how aain do you get the fertilizer   i did 5 per cent in alotted time thats because it cant be donne unless youve pre grown or sorted your stuff again on my level 25 i cant do 20 bags of fertilizer  in one go. pointless
    VF is a co-op competition, trying to do it all by yourself probably is pointless and yes, we pre-grow it, we don't start a challenge for stuff that we don't have ready (although with a reasonable sized co-op most things are ready on somebody's farm)
  • Fair comment UNCLE JOHN thought as much really    but thanks anyway
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    The tactic to use is to go through the challenges when VF starts, pick and remember your "victims" and plant accordingly. Then start your challenge with the confidence that you have it covered. Your teammates will add in what they can but in a nutshell......plan ahead. 4 or 5 good VF challenges are better than none at all or just adding in a small amount. Strategy and tactics is the name of the game after all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file