Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• Tator Tot (US1)Tator Tot (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I'm really trying to work with this--sending my boats out with increased speed, so I can get new pools quickly.  I keep hoping to get swordfish because that's what all my contracts want.  I get ONE swordfish etc. pool about every 2 or 3 days--usually not enough for even one contract.  I've been clearing out 4 or 5 pools every 2-4 hours, but still no swordfish.  Why are you making this SO HARD???
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 432
    I'm really trying to work with this--sending my boats out with increased speed, so I can get new pools quickly.  I keep hoping to get swordfish because that's what all my contracts want.  I get ONE swordfish etc. pool about every 2 or 3 days--usually not enough for even one contract.  I've been clearing out 4 or 5 pools every 2-4 hours, but still no swordfish.  Why are you making this SO HARD???

Your name just made me hungry I am thinking about tator tot casserole now.  

Yeah I am not getting lots of sword fish either.  I finally got some today and I got 33 and they haven't come in yet but I am sure I will lose some due to some kind of disaster. 

Designed by FarmerJohn 22 (US1)
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 24.08.2017

GoodGame Rhapsody

So sad but so true.

If you really like the game at all just play the parts you like ignore the rest and hang on for the ride to the end because it is beyond clear it is coming. 

Post edited by stef7 (US1) on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]stef7 @ us 1
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158

Not fish but GAH!!! 7%!!! ---- numerous ones before and after the winning steed was >25% chance.

my horse couldn't lose this bad if he were running backwards! must have been running on 3 legs & backwards - and geez i bet all my fish money on him too T_T

I feel your pain. But as a former poker player, I've lost to odds worse than this too many times. ( hence the use of the word former )

Sign In to comment.