Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I've stopped playing dsf in disgust, but I am hoping things will get better, and i enjoy the posts, so I keep reading ...

I did get a bit of a chuckle from the post that said how now the "sharks" are down on the sand dunes, trying to stop the fishing of clams. Yep, that is what is happening?

They send out a timely press release about how well the Empire game is doing. Sucks boo to bf! Makes me wonder - again - if they do have plans to ditch bf in the foreseeable future. They could  channel more of their resources into empire and the mobile games. 

Empire is not doing well players are leaving in their droves and they keep lowering prices of building to try and keep the game alive.
    yes i saw on the web that they are in trouble with that game too all the smoke blowing puffing up about their anniversay isnt fooling  anyone.  Sad thing is this was a good game 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    No one gonna listen u can cry as much as u want 

This is how I feel now that ggs are saying in a meeting to each other :/
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 864
    Again no swordfish pool

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 168
    I'm going with the disgruntled employee theory.  No one could have so much disrespect for their own product.
  • Kritiko Coop have a boycott on buying Gold until you reintroduce selling fish for cash. petecourtney.
  • geezers (GB1)geezers (GB1) GB1 Posts: 33
    edited 23.08.2017
    Please can you do a re-think on the Deep-sea Fishing area.  I'm a top level player on GB1 server with 14 level 6 Trawlers & with hardly any Cod Salmon & Swordfish ...I can not make hardly any farm $  just getting over the price of the crew's since the up-date so i dread to think how the lower level players are coping. Someone has made a boob in the numbers they just don't add-up.  Consider giving us the option to sell our deep-sea fish even at a lower price than before 17k of herring & nothing to do with them :-(
    geezers @ en 1
  • okay they had to put it back the deep sea back so my question is now i need my farm removed from the game im done with 
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    What can I say. How long before things improve? It took one key stroke/update to make this mess. I suggest GGs you hit the reset key and go back a couple of weeks and try it again. This time tell us in advance what you are planning so we can build up stocks. It appears that you are making this up as you go along.  Hardly seen any swordfish and these are needed both in contracts and at mermaid bay.

• Over this game~ I'm not spending my time and money fishing and creating chum etc. to find out I'm stuck with it.  It's not worth my while if I can't sell it directly.  It's getting harder to advance, there's too many things to do and I'm about to give this game up if they don't fix that.
    BigTine @ us 1
Sign In to comment.