Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GGS please respond

2»

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @Jiesta(NL1)  -  I also would like to know how you managed to make that amount of money from a FM that doesnt pay cash for the first few contracts, apart from small amounts.  I make money from selling fish that Oleg catches but it is nowhere near that amount of $$$.  Would you share your money-making secrets with us please?  :)

CORRECTION (see the above posts and thank you for pointing out the error (I forgot the comma):

I have adjusted it in the meantime, I should have written 4,5 million instead of 45 million). Yesterday morning when logging in I started with a total of $ 952.851,692 and yesterday night when I logged out I had $ 957.417,010 (and this is áfter I used a lot of dollars to expand my farms, build new and upgrade quite a few existing buildings during the days before yesterday, after having sold all my DSF produce). 
    The amount of dollars I made yesterday to me means an increasing of my total (+4.565,318) and I never ever claimed anywhere this only came from the DSF! This increasing of my total to me is the most important in this game, and I don't really care from which farm comes what, as long as I don't see my total amount decreasing. I only noted it down yesterday coz I read in so many posts after the update that players "were losing money" ... and I wanted to see for sure whether my total amount of $ had increased or decreased at the end of that first day. In short: No, I don't lose money.
    Of course, I don't make these insane amounts of money anymore that I made with the 'old' version of DSF  - but again: I suspected this on beforehand thus treated it as a temporary bonus - all I said in my post here above and I am repeating now: my total amount of $ didn't/doesn't decrease.

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    But this amount also doesn't prove that you made any profit from deep sea fishing, because:
    - there were probably fully kitted out boats at sea or in the harbour that first morning
    - crew and supply's that you had in stock didn't need to be bought
    - you've got a high level farm that produces a lot anyway

The same contracts in a few days time could well result in a loss.
    In short, it does not prove or disprove anything, 45 million profit would have.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    But this amount also doesn't prove that you made any profit from deep sea fishing, because:
    - there were probably fully kitted out boats at sea or in the harbour that first morning

I stick to my case: I never claimed that the increasing of my total amount came solely from DSF; I even never ever mentioned DSF in that specific sentence. I never ever tried to proof anything and one can't read such in my post. I was talking about the Organic Market and "locusts"Lester ...  Only saying that as long as my total amount of $ doesn't decrease every day, I am happy.

But I know: "proper reading is very difficult and an art in itself!"  :p 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 18.08.2017
    LOL those with the pom pom  saying all is well and I dont buy gold well guess what GGS could careless that you are  here cause unless you are a paying player  what is your value to them?????  oh thats right you come here to spread pink clouds, sugar coat candy every bad decision,  and bring a pox to those that call them out on those bad decision.

Players know when other players are lying  someone justa got caught
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    well at least we got to the bottom of that with a few simple questions

new market didnt cough up much cash at all, moving on...
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 19.08.2017

I stick to my case: I never claimed that the increasing of my total amount came solely from DSF; I even never ever mentioned DSF in that specific sentence. I never ever tried to proof anything and one can't read such in my post. I was talking about the Organic Market and "locusts"Lester ...  Only saying that as long as my total amount of $ doesn't decrease every day, I am happy.

then why have you posted in this thread if your words bear no relevance to it?
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664

True, where as drawing conclusions from anecdotal evidence is useless.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file