Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• The possibility to directly sell chum and Deep Sea fish will be removed Im so now not happy with the decision i dont use the normal organic market so this new deep sea market is of no interest to me at all trawlers will go to scrap yard, fishermen unemployed, dock yard scrapped.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 640
    crf (US1) said:
    Oh look! Special offers for gold.  Not until you make that fish region workable!

Go get them tiger.
  • please enable the feature of direct fish and chum selling in the game  at old prices
  • I am NOT happy that they are changing the Deep Sea Fishing!!!!

Yes, I know it needed to be rebalenced. BUT NO more derect selling of Deep Sea fish is TOO much!!!

• I can't afford to equip my boats and put them back in the sea with this change. More than half my boats are not in use right now. Very bad Idea, whoever thought of this?!!!!!!
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I think the timing of favorite offers Tessas tips is bad. The balloon if I wanted it I may have had a chance to earn through fishing has been totally blown away 

• brian69 (SKN1)brian69 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 36
    They could have totally prevented the fall-out caused by this update by COMMUNICATING with us the players - they know who we are, we are the people who buy the gold which ultimately pays their salaries.  If players were given fair warning that the option to sell their fish in-game was being removed to be replaced by fulfilling orders then they would have had the opportunity to sell the stocks in their inventory. And, as there is only a minority of players who regularly visit the forum, a message among the many pop-ups we get would have made sure that everyone saw the message.  There are players who are not members of a coop who may still be unaware of this 'upgrade' and who will get a shock. I did not know that this had happened until I went to sell my (few) fish this morning. GGS could also - as many have already stated - have decreased the price of fish sold and kept the 2 options as we already have in the organic market.  It is really a case of terrible communication which could have been avoided. 
    Spot on, well said
    brian69 @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.