Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 16.08.2017
    WOW!! this morning before the update... I sent a boat out to a lobster hole... it was going to take 6+ hours for the trip.  Just sent another boat (after update) to the same hole and now it will take 9+ hours with the exact same gear loaded... 

GGS you were not kidding about the increased travel time!!!  :s

edit: this will surely ruin the FHW, will be just as bad as the regular HW event.  :#
  • Aphreal (GB1)Aphreal (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Checked the contracts, even once you get the lvl 99 ones which give 25% more, the amount they are paying is abysmal.

As others have said, I'll vote with my purse, which will now remain shut.
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    and as per their custom
    make an update and it does not work
    no market...just an error code

• JVD (US1) said:
    WOW!! this morning before the update... I sent a boat out to a lobster hole... it was going to take 6+ hours for the trip.  Just sent another boat (after update) to the same hole and now it will take 9+ hours with the exact same gear loaded... 

GGS you were not kidding about the increased travel time!!!  :s

edit: this will surely ruin the FHW, will be just as bad as the regular HW event.  :#
    lmao  sorry :)

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    No access on the dutch server either
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    How is it some of you are getting contracts with millions of dollars?  my 1st 2 are only worth 13k and 330k, :¬ (

I think it depends on what level you are at I am at 142 and  I have to get 54 swordfish and I will get 878,363 and 5 karma points, other one is 10 herring chum 197875 and 5 karma points.
  • PichuPichu Guest Posts: 440
    The error code is fixing itself after a couple of minutes :/
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    market working on Lithuanian server, but not INT1 :/:/
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    AMAZING AMOUNTS OF MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Instead of selling for 16 mln dollars I'm getting 6 mln + 5 karma coins. 

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

Don't spend it all in one place!!!  :o
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    It's working on the dutch server now but kind of wish it wasn't :/
    edited 16.08.2017
    4 millions dollar for 306 fish normal sell
    106.000 for the same 306 fish in contract

HOW IS THIS FAIR
  • Hi  :)

You are lucky just to have access to the market. On the french servor we have an error message and no access to it :/

no access on INT1 as of now
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    For Deep Sea Market: Unless you can make profit (based on farm and deep sea trip), NEVER FILL THE CONTRACTS!!
  • As you can BOLDLEY  see that since the dockyard addition to BF, my playing has increased and I have been expanding my farm and actually enjoying the events and challenges that were already within the BF game, I was not interested in any of the events that occured throughout the year, just the co-op challenge and the horses. But once my leader gave us the low-down on the dockyard and fleet fishing, i pretty much but my other games on hold and most of my day with Big Farm. So what do we do with the fish and the chum that we cant sell. Why have the chum production factory and spend money on producing it if we are unable to sell for a profit. Politics controlling a video game and what we can produce, sell, or make profit from. I enjoyed getting away from my facebook games to go play bigfarm, I might as well go play FARMVILLE and keep all my games on their cool gameroom player. I wont be able to expand, upgrade, get involved with with the events I was completing, upgrade the horse areas. isnt that the whole idea of this game to be about in the first place. flipping the farm for profit and keeping the happiness positive is hard to do and now for all the newbies, I dont recommend playing
  • Pichu said:
    The error code is fixing itself after a couple of minutes :/

NOT!!!!!!!!!
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    That happened to me the first time I tried to check it out. I went back a second time it appears to be working now. The down side is you probably won't be impressed with the contracts offered.
    edited 16.08.2017
    JVD (US1) said:

Don't spend it all in one place!!!  :o
    im gonna go update lester stash with this money, im sure it's enough.
  • well i think this has been an exercise in how not to keep players happy.

and i agree the new market is a bust just like the village,

this is a clear message from GGS  players dont matter 

quite happy to  collect the 80 million in demolishion and ignore the dock yard/fishing hard work event and making chum for boxes in lab,and certain products in mermaid bar,
    and more than happy to keep hold of my money cos GGS aint seeing anymore of it 

• This is the worst update ever.Now there is no fun in this game.

• Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
  • APK (IN1)APK (IN1) Posts: 49
    Got two contracts with awards of some silly Ominous Rakes and Suspicious Brushes....

Really Hate this market  :/
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 16.08.2017

Another brilliant upgrade GGS. Really well done. NOT!! And look at my beautiful fleet of trawlers, all docked, where they will remain until the next fishing hard worker. It's the only thing they will be used for, until you decide to "rebalance" it too. Think it might be about time for me to "rebalance" myself and find another game.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    So how can we all rebalance our gameplay to stick it to GGS the same way they just stuck it to us?
  • Pichu said:
    wont make any difference john, they dont give a crap, the nature and deceit of the announcement is plenty of evidence of that in itself
    Hey Corvid!

I really feel sorry that you and surely a lot of players feel like this after the update! I am really interested in your feedback and always interested in forwarding it :) i know sometimes it doesnt really look like this. Please give us feedback about the New contracts AS soon as they are live :) it is really important for us!

(My mobile phone is weird sonetimes sorry :/)

so you are interested in our feedback? Here is my feedback: stop being funny and making fun of us.
    I'm not gonna exchange fish with two useless gifts. This is the worst update ever. I hope gold users stop buying gold.
  • So how can we all rebalance our gameplay to stick it to GGS the same way they just stuck it to us?
    re adjust your spending of real life money maybe
  • Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    edited 16.08.2017
    What ****

1) We should be able to sell the******* protection items they give us since no one uses them anyhow and GGS is too *********  to take the time to figure out rewards that benefit us (ie i have 500 lime seeds)
    2) Seriously you cut the ***********  prices of selling fish.. Translation PEOPLE WERENT BUYING ENOUGH GOLD CUTTING INTO OUR PROFIT MARGINS SO WE HAD TO ******* THE PLAYERS *************************************************.
    3) increase THE FISHING TIMES DECREASE THE AMOUNT WE GET WHEN SOLD *********

BUT YOU DONT DECREASE THE COSTS TO UPGRADE ITEMS PAST LEVEL 6 THE  ARCHITECT TAKES FOREVER TO APPEAR (HENCE GREEDY GAMES WANTS YOU TO BUY GOLD) NOR DID YOU DECREASE ANY OF THE BUILD TIME

WAY TO GO GGS WHEN MORE PLAYERS LEAVE THE GAME NOW I HOPE YOU PROFIT DECREASES EVEN MORE

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • i'm getting error code also, from both the fishing site and the flower farm.....  :(

please don't run hotfix yet, George and his packing machine are in their final hours, the "update" earlier took over 45 minutes to run......you're gonna make me miss out on my gold certs if you keep taking the game down

(why couldn't the update wait one more day til George was done????? )
  • Kastiel (US1)Kastiel (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    oh and wait you didnt decrease the cost of the crew so chances are we are now fishing at a loss 

way to go well thought out ----not!
Sign In to comment.