Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Question:   What happens to the players who do not yet have the levels to make items in the restaurant with deep sea fish ?      

Will there be contracts available for them ? 

Will there be a fishing level to obtain before you can start filling these contracts ? 

• hah beat you GGS just sold the last of my fish :P
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    hah beat you GGS just sold the last of my fish :P

I just sold the last of mine too.   The server should be shutting down soon for the update.
  • This is going to be the worst update :disappointed:

Why can't you be happy with all the players being happy? It was the first time you introduced something that was liked by almost everyone and everybody gave a good response but you know how to take away our happiness. Wish time could stop so this update would never come. 
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Was kind of hoping they (GGS) may have listened to some of our protests here on this 10 pages of complaints but...alas...they really do not care what the people who can't afford to use gold for everything think.

So Very Disappointing!!!! :(:(:(
  • edited 16.08.2017
    Was kind of hoping they (GGS) may have listened to some of our protests here on this 10 pages of complaints but...alas...they really do not care what the people who can't afford to use gold for everything think.

So Very Disappointing!!!! :(:(:(
    they do not give a damn lol  

cc is due this weekend how about no gold  :) ,  time we did some adjusting of our own 
  • GGS, The DSF as CURRENTLY implemented, was the single biggest balancer BF has EVER had!  Interesting that you think that needs to change.  Barry, Grade A Prime
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    NO Gold sounds good to me as this is all that matters their bottom line is how much gold can they sell not I am not buying not using in the CC. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Looking forward to seeing what this update brings..... I truly hope that the market will be a benefit to the game...  Very sad to see the way the DS area worked go! It really did bring a lot of happiness to all!
    JVD (US1) said:
    Looking forward to seeing what this update brings..... I truly hope that the market will be a benefit to the game...  Very sad to see the way the DS area worked go! It really did bring a lot of happiness to all!

Yes it certainly made everyone happy.  Well I guess we will see what the new update brings soon.
  • with the values GGS put on tokens i really cant see it bringing much happiness this whole episode leaves a very bitter  after taste and i think GGS just lost a huge amount of respect from its players
    and we have.............................................................orange error code.
    think it all takes a while to filter thru correctly... first login got the orange error code... 2nd login was able to see 2 contracts in the fish market... but both times the Racing Farmer has the placeholder text rather than descriptions... will see what my 3rd login brings LOL
  • Pichu said:
    Hey guys!

You will still earn money from the contracts in the market! It is not like that you will earn nothing anymore :o

Cheers,
    Pichu
    Hmmm . . . I had my first two contracts. No money - only worthless items that I already have in abundance. :( 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    As expected.....absolute junk. Millions of dollars replaced by 2 rakes, karma points and a very underwhelming amount of farm dollars? *yawn*  .....
  • edited 16.08.2017
    433 cod + 300+ oysters  1.7 million plus 9 rakes and 2 pet the animals.

not even enough cod in the pools to do the order 
    deleted both orders and im going to scrap all my trawlers GGS you can keep the market for yourself

nice payout 80 million in scrapage 

• angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    thankyou GGS , i like the new market :))))
  • It's not working.....getting error message on the fish market

• PichuPichu Guest Posts: 440
    Bysel (NL1) schrieb:
    It's not working.....getting error message on the fish market

The error will fix himself in a couple of minutes :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • When I go to the deep sea area this is what I get on the main screen and if I click on the wonderful market.

errorCode_UNABLE_TO_PRODUCE

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBMainmarketGetcontractsResponse
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1502883674
    Zone: 6
    PID:1661466

Here are my first 2 contracts...

Note they have issues with the contract titles....

• Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

GGS go check the background of your staff immediately.

the one that came up with the idea of destroying deep see fishing is sure to be an industrial spy from a  competing company and the sole purpose of Implanting him among you people is to ruin the game completely and drive players away ( he / she is doing a great job in achieving that ) !!!

had the idea came from a long time trusted member of the board,well, then he /she must have been unwillingly subjected to Hypnotism and is acting according to the well of the evil rival company !!!

seriously speaking now , you did ruin it this time and the damge can not be controlled. and you sure are going to loose both money and players on the long run 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    ERROR!!
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I do not understand why you let us make so much money by selling our fish then take it away.. I been playing 4 1/2 years and finally I was able to have money for all the expensive upgrades.  You need to really think things through better. You shouldnt had gave us the chance to make lots of money then BAM  take it away should had known that was going to happen. Now you are messing is every player money.  Shame on you.  I am always up for new things here.  But for the first time ever you made everybody happy. WE are the ones you should please and make happy, then you will make your too. So no telling how many gold buying players you will lose,  you may have cut your own throat.  You need to rethink this changing. You need to concentrate on us. We already has 2 people leave our coop, going to leave the game. And they r gold buyers.. Just dont get it. Its like to take the joy right out..Very Disappointed   ~Kennetha~
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    GGS, YOU CAN TAKE THIS REBALANCED UPDATE AND SHOVE IT. JUNK UPDATE
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    How is it some of you are getting contracts with millions of dollars?  my 1st 2 are only worth 13k and 330k, :¬ (
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    well, market is here, I have sold 405 fishes and god 4M+, yesterday I got for that 11M+ :) I is upsetti, time to eat some spaghetti 
  • i do pretty well ignoring the organic market i will do same with this new one  lol  ;)

• matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Thanks Surya54 - EXACTLY the same problem
Sign In to comment.