Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• Fire Sale!!!
  • Yet another epic fail in regard to listening to your customers GGS.  A shame really.  You have a good game format but you continue to milk everyone for gold.  Do you really need the 3rd Rolls Royce?
  • Magic (AU1)Magic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 43
    If selling option is removed for deep sea fish, will it be like the wet pig feed & cow silage, where we sell it at a loss when the barn is full? We do that during missions for rps. Why would anyone want to fish to sell them at a loss especially since equipment is expensive?
    Also, items in the Mermaid Bay take a long time to produce & are of very small quantities. So, no way are the fish going to be used up. Once barns are full, what is one supposed to do?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    There's no Barn capacity in fishing ?
    True!  Brilliant, Zuko6!!!
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    No but when you cannot sell the fish directly,you will need 225 mermaidbay-restaurants to keep up more or less with the fish catched.

Or do you like to save all those fish just like the leaves and dung???
    When it is a side product i can live with that,but not after building up the fleet and using all the farm$$.

Deffinitialy GGS shot themselves in their own feet this time and it is not the first time.

list of absolute failures the last few years. 

The promotion movies and reciving rewards for that. Did not work for all the players. Has been removed meanwhile
    The airport and the new player/ friend action. Airport is on non-active and lot of players did not recived the rewards. The new player/friend option is on hold or non -active.
    Bring in the new and exciting coop-village ich brings in nothing to the game,only punishment for planting the borderplants,Making nails for a raft wich cannot be floating by the amount of nails used to upgrade or repair it. The titanic did have that much ribbits in it when was constructed when it was build and we ll know what happend with the titanic.

The last 4 C-C,s never hs been running good due to the  week before announced update has to be done DURING the C-C and not BEFORE starting the C-C.

With a event doing a rollback and the compensations for that were a insult to the players.

The capacity of the barns were unlimited for  period of time due to a bug. 1 bug of the to mny in this game and fixing the bugs is something what is not happening often at GGS. Because for every-bug removed they bring in 4 new bugs.
    Must we name more things wich could have been avoided when GGS listen to the feedback of the players

There's no Barn capacity in fishing ?
    True!  Brilliant, Zuko6!!!

7 pages of complaints GGS !!!!!!  Do you not get the picture ? WE "the players" are NOT HAPPY !!!!! 

Yet not a word from you saying "ok we farked up" ....  we will have to rethink this shocking change ?

now 9 pages !!!  anyone at GGS tuned in to how we are feeling ?
    In a word, "no." They don't care.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    edited 16.08.2017
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Ground Control to Major Tom
    Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
    Can you hear me, Major Tom?

You are my new best friend!

:smile:
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    lol sorry amazingrose7(GB1) seems they can get rid of posts re other game names but cant reply to answers here that we need re...  being taken for a ride :( will PM if you wish 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Why you even think to balance the game its already balance if u just see from a normal player point of view who is not gonna use gold or buy it.
    Lab+lester+academy=somehow dockyard :heartbreak:
    But now we can't do any thing in the game as u know more and more events are running side by side its good that if we have more buildings not much Deco's on the farm but then the cost gone high as u know if we have dockyard we don't feel such pressure. :rage:
    I am only thinking that ggs want only thoes people who buy gold play with gold they even ruin the wwc in the last 3 days I don't understand why they are doing making that much difference between normal and gold player rethink about this upgrade
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Well here I am looking at all the sad faces.again lol  9 pages???  firetruck!!!! ... Ripped off by GGS  again:-((.. I actually started to enjoy the game as I was able to upgrade Matildas, Lesters etc..My little dog is 23 months old and getting a bit sick on being fed on crap.. CC's every 2 weeks:-(( WoF.. If you don't spin the Wheel You have Buckleys & none chance of winning anything:-(( Maybe it's Time to Say goodbye?? Or Goodbye Yellow Brick Road..  Now the changes to be made to the fishing NOOOOOOOOOOOO! fark me gently! WAKE UP GGS!
    Ground Control to Major Tom
    Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong

You are my new best friend!

:smile:
     B)  

• Spurgiukas (INT1)   Hi  I love   the nooooooooooo  !it's just the way I feel  about  the taking  things away again .  I even got a laugh Thank You 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I'd rather win a meaningless flag for a top 5 wheel finish Quack. GGS is good at giving us meaningless crap....the village, serendipitous posts and overpriced avatars just to name a few. Drop rates of fuku coins were dropped and now it will be offered as a prize for completing market orders. Token drop rates will probably also be tampered with for the same reason and then GGS will talk this update up and say it was a great success. Even with 9 pages of complaints the update will still go ahead.....its blatantly obvious GGS doesn't care what we think.
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    I'd rather win a meaningless flag for a top 5 wheel finish Quack. GGS is good at giving us meaningless crap....the village, serendipitous posts and overpriced avatars just to name a few. Drop rates of fuku coins were dropped and now it will be offered as a prize for completing market orders. Token drop rates will probably also be tampered with for the same reason and then GGS will talk this update up and say it was a great success. Even with 9 pages of complaints the update will still go ahead.....its blatantly obvious GGS doesn't care what we think.
    I am surprised they still din't introduce wheel in fishing.lol
    Whatever we ask for, they just do the opposite.I knew this will happen the moment players went gaga about deep sea fishing.damn lol
Sign In to comment.