Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    let me see if i understood ggs correctly...they fear that selling the deepsea fish and making too much money will upset the "balance" that "we the players" need and want to make the game a rewarding and fulfilling experience"...that about the gist of it? and ggs seriously thinks "we' are gonna buy that baloney?!!  well, let me translate ggs's explanation for screwing up the one thing they have done right since I started playing Big Farm..." big farmers were making waaay too much 'farm' money selling deepsea fish and now they are not gonna spend any of their 'real' money on gold and ggs will suffer"...that about sums it up, right? now they really have gone too far this time!!!! 
  • GGS is nothing but a bunch of low-rent swindling criminals. They knew we would throw a LOT of money building these boats. They wait until just about everyone has theirs maxed out then snatch the rug out from under us. You KNOW this was an intentional sneaky grab for our wallets. They NEVER intended to keep this feature as released. This is the most morally corrupt game I have ever encountered. Shame on you pigs!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • 7 pages of complaints GGS !!!!!!  Do you not get the picture ? WE "the players" are NOT HAPPY !!!!! 

Yet not a word from you saying "ok we farked up" ....  we will have to rethink this shocking change ?

Now , do we all get it. we do not need them. they need us. if we stop buying gold and using it. they will get the message. we need to get together and do it!!! leaders need to talk to each other. 

My wallet is CLOSED.
  • If you are going to take something away from us, then don't GIVE IT TO US in the first place.  I am not happy with this new update.  It is all about gold and GGS making more money and I understand that, but again, don't give us something, then take it away.  You need to leave this one alone and learn from YOUR experience.  I will tell you right now, GGS will not make any extra money off of me for this change and it only makes me one step closer to stop playing again.
  • If you are going to take something away from us, then don't GIVE IT TO US in the first place.  I am not happy with this new update.  It is all about gold and GGS making more money and I understand that, but again, don't give us something, then take it away.  You need to leave this one alone and learn from YOUR experience.  I will tell you right now, GGS will not make any extra money off of me for this change and it only makes me one step closer to stop playing again.

They juked us, man. Can't you see this was a scam? They KNEW we would throw a lot of gold building these boats. They waited until we spent what we were gonna spend on them then yanked the rug. Juked!
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    oh yeah, and another thing...i am not spending another freakin penny on gold!!!  ever!!! Do you understand what you have done GGS ??!! You have done pissed off the very people who line your wallets day after day...you best be rethinking this!! NO MORE GOLD....EVER...EVER!!!! Now do you understand!?
  • jj11780 (US1)jj11780 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    edited 16.08.2017
    I've been playing this game almost 2 years. There is one fundamental rule that GGS has never understood. "Don't give them something good and then take it away."

They don't get this concept.
  • I've been playing this game almost 2 years. There is one fundamental rule that GGS has never understood. "Don't give them something good and then take it away."

They don't get this concept.

Two word answer in the US: Wire Fraud. It is a crime to set up a scheme like this.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 16.08.2017
    well GGS just made yet an other  part of the  game I will no long play. Keep it up and I will not have any game left to play.

WHEN WILL YOU ALL LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS????

WE DO NOT WANT THIS CHANGE!!!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 16.08.2017
    7 pages of complaints GGS !!!!!!  Do you not get the picture ? WE "the players" are NOT HAPPY !!!!! 

Yet not a word from you saying "ok we farked up" ....  we will have to rethink this shocking change ?

Now , do we all get it. we do not need them. they need us. if we stop buying gold and using it. they will get the message. we need to get together and do it!!! leaders need to talk to each other. 
    No, they don't need us.  If they did, they wouldn't be running the game into the ground.  They'll just shutter their doors and the CEO will go back to his main career.  If everyone stops buying gold it simply will hasten the game's demise.

Many people who don't buy gold would start buying it in a heartbeat if they had confidence in the game and liked the way players are treated.  If the company cared about any of this, they would have taken a different direction long ago.  Instead, they just watch as players leave and they continue try to squeeze as much gold as they can from an ever shrinking supply.

A boycott would be useless.

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    thanks for the pics @FarmerCli (US1)   :D
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

Many people who don't buy gold would start buying it in a heartbeat if they had confidence in the game and liked the way players are treated.  If the company cared about any of this, they would have taken a different direction long ago.  Instead, they just watch as players leave and they continue try to squeeze as much gold as they can from an ever shrinking supply.

HOW TRUE HOW TURE

I just posted my last complaint it dose no good to post what we want or do not want GGS dose not need us and dose not care. 

Thank you artful for opening my eyes. I will not waist any more of my time of life on this board and play the parts of the game left I still enjoy until they are taken away and the I will look for some other game to play.

• So disappointed. If I wanted to scrimp and save, I would stay in the REAL world and not play video games. This is a big game changer for me - it may even aid my decision to quit. With the fish and laboratory upgrades - I am only to level 10 - I was just beginning to have fun. What a waste of time and money it all is now. There is an honor issue as well, you can't tell your players the outlandish spin of it will be more fun when clearly, it is NOT more fun. I like this game because it makes me think - I don't like to be subverted when I think through a problem. Changing the game from your side is not a challenge - it is a power abuse. I get enough of those kind of things in the REAL world. I don't need to pay to be mistreated. I am one very unhappy and discouraged player - perhaps a past player - with newly acquired trust issues where you are concerned. If you want my money, treat me right. 
  • I loved the dockyard. It was a viable way to earn farm dollars. It gave me a focus and purpose, with an achievable goal - finally being able to purchase the last plot of land on my main farm. From there I could see future goals achieved...buying land on my other farms, upgrading my laboratory (currently at level 8 with hopes of getting to the duck level) and feel good about the progress I was making. All without feeling I was wasting time because it was impossible (for me) to make enough gold purchases to reach these goals

This is the most disappointed and frustrated I've been with the game since I began playing several years ago.

I don't understand their "balancing" claim when you look at the cost of purchasing land, developing the temporary farms over and over again, and upgrading the laboratory, Matilda, and Lester's Stash. The dockyard is what made those all seem possible for those of us who can only occasionally purchase gold.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • GGS you are unbalancing not only the game, but "hopes" as well.  Ours and yours.  I do understand that it is the few that allow this game for the many (via Au).  If you take away from the many any reasonable chance at excelling at BF, there is little hope that they will stick around long enough to become one of the few.  When you eliminate the chance of the many, you eliminate the hopes of GGS.  Games come and go, companies come and go.  Barry, Grade A Prime.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Us:  

GGS:  
  • Lady_Muck (AU1)Lady_Muck (AU1) AU1 Posts: 69
    OMG  the game actually let me log into the forum to post. Well that's a rare treat!! Four suggestions for ggs
    1. fix the existing bugs before starting new stuff
    2.fix the lag
    3. re-balance the developers pay
    4. put a lag on the developers pay
    5. admit when you are wrong/mess up
    OK, that was five :) This latest change is crap. Thanks to all that have posted

I think it is not the developers pay .... they are just employees to somebody, like you and me and the person leaning against the lamp post.
    It is the billionaires that own sites like this who need to take a bit of a back seat in one of their Mercs.

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    7 pages of complaints GGS !!!!!!  Do you not get the picture ? WE "the players" are NOT HAPPY !!!!! 

No, they don't need us.  If they did, they wouldn't be running the game into the ground.  They'll just shutter their doors and the CEO will go back to his main career.  If everyone stops buying gold it simply will hasten the game's demise.

No I think you could be wrong  then they would actually have to work (the owners) and since they left their real jobs which I am hoping they were better at than running this company it will hurt them if even 50% quit buying. Geez i was not even thinking but amaprincess is right i spent alot of gold fast tracking those boats why cause they started the darn thing with FHWE  that is why yes they are underhanded and corupt the proof is all there for all to see. 
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Us:  

GGS:  

hehehehe love it !!!!
  • Fishing on here sucks anyhow so who cares what changes they make ,Loading a boat is one of the biggest pains !!!
  • I have decided to go on strike. I will log in to keep my coop, but I am striking. I will buy no more new gold until GGS treats us with more respect. It is my money, I control where I spend it. And I choose not to spend it on a game that mistreats its players.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • Wow nine pages of complaints about the latest update and will they listen NOOOOOOOOO, its a pure waste of time on everyone's part as they need to fix other problems which they simply ignore.  This update will surely see players leaving in mass exodus from the game. Just another gold liner for GGS.  The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • I am not happy they are taking the deep fishing thing away. One of the biggest reasons I play is because of it. I finally enjoyed this game, and spent real money for gold, cause the dollars from deep fishing helped in other ways. That may be the end of me buying gold. They gave us a taste for such a short time. Above comments are right, people will lose interest fast. I know I almost did, until the deep fishing came out, and I did not get as frustrated having no money in acct. I think they should re-think this and fast
Sign In to comment.