Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• ha, horse booster has been nowhere in site for almost 3 weeks now.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    ha, horse booster has been nowhere in site for almost 3 weeks now.

I know.  I know.  I wish they would tell us when they aren't going to keep to their announced schedules or changes.  Just like the architect tweets on this page.  They should just take the thing down.
  • Well they can't give us awards that work or find the architect, but they have no problem with getting the Wheel of Fortune back out and running. Getting a bit peeved.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 11.08.2017
    It now works on upgrading items, but does not work on production as advertised as the prize.  Will I get my time added back?  I have lost nearly 3 hours now.......
    @gavinfarms (US1) The shorter production times only show after you have started the production, so when you are starting your apples, for example, it will still say 3 hours & then when it has started it will show 1 hour 30 mins remaining. It also only works on productions that are started after the booster was activated, so anything already running will have to finish in the regular time & then restart with booster effect.
    I know this.  I have seen type of reward in the past.  I know how it works.  I know that you must start the item to seem to see the effect.  No production times have been reduced.  Everything on my farm has been restarted since then.   It is not working.  

By the way, timing is extremely important.  I worked very hard this last week to be in the top 20, which got me this reward for 48 hours.  i did this, this last week, because the second half of that would overlap with the temp farm startup, giving me quite a boost.  If it is not fixed in the next 14 hours, I will lose that option.
  • @gavinfarms (US1) @paultje1975 (US1) @harliemamma (US1) I see that you are all on the same server, are the shorter production times working for anyone on US1?
  • Doesn't look like it. Upgrades are reduced and working, even though we havn't had the architect like we were supposed to get. But there are no changes in production time for anything.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Shorter production time is working for me.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Shorter production time is working for me just fine.
    @gavinfarms (US1) @paultje1975 (US1) @harliemamma (US1) I see that you are all on the same server, are the shorter production times working for anyone on US1?
    So my coop members have it working, but not all.
  • Not sure what the other have, but most the people I know that are having trouble, were awarded the 48 hour Reduction. Might just be an issue with that award, you might ask the others what awards they got
    If you get the flag that adds 50 percent RPs, can you place it on any farm and have it work properly?

If you ever got 2 of two of them, can place them on different farms?
    I want to re-ask this.  It was not answered.  I cannot move the flag to a different farm once I place it, so I really need this answered.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @gavinfarms (US1) @paultje1975 (US1) @harliemamma (US1) I see that you are all on the same server, are the shorter production times working for anyone on US1?
    I only won the 5 or 8 hour one, but it worked fine for me this morning. Was actually getting annoying harvesting alfalfa every 90 seconds. LOL. :)  Was hard to keep up with everything needing harvesting twice as often.
    If you get the flag that adds 50 percent RPs, can you place it on any farm and have it work properly?

If you ever got 2 of two of them, can place them on different farms?
    I want to re-ask this.  It was not answered.  I cannot move the flag to a different farm once I place it, so I really need this answered.
    are you talking about the kite from the WWC trader? if so it is a deco and once placed on a farm, cannot be moved to another farm, just like any deco. It should not matter what farm you put it on... it should work. 

Since I don't have one, cannot really answer your questions and I definitely don't have 2 of them! LOL
  • Posted elsewhere, but this may be a more appropriate spot - the happy hour 200% item drop increase is not working... chickens are only giving 3 photos per drop, same as always... pigs on full feed give 5.. again, the normal amount.  Screenshot included, showing booster (supposedly) active, chickens just collected, dung, egg, and drop amounts...

@TeddyFarms (US1)   This is correct, the Happy Hour did not help the Alien event "evidence photos" step.  I can confirm that HH did boost the Obon thingy.  But HH is over now anyway.
  • @ Everyone who has a booster that is reducing construction times but NOT production times, do you have this booster?

Or do you have one with an icon of an arrow, clock and yellow hard-hat?  If your one has the hat on it, it is only for reduced construction times & should have different text when you hover over it.

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    WascallyWabbit I did not get my booster  or the Gold boxes, only the waterfall deco  :'(
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    @ Everyone who has a booster that is reducing construction times but NOT production times, do you have this booster?

Or do you have one with an icon of an arrow, clock and yellow hard-hat?  If your one has the hat on it, it is only for reduced construction times & should have different text when you hover over it.

I have the helmet with the Arrow and different text. but since i was in top 10 i think i should have the one you mentioned and not what i have
  • @ Everyone who has a booster that is reducing construction times but NOT production times, do you have this booster?

Mine has the icon of an arrow, clock and yellow hard-hat.

So it seems that they sent out the wrong bonus to those of us that got the 48 hour version. We were supposed to get the one you have pictured and instead got just the construction time one.

Still doesn't explain why the architect has not shown up at the farms, as we were supposed to have use of his services during the bonus. It is now 24 hours later, my bonus is 1/2 gone, and the things I had planned on upgrading with it are not done as they need the architect.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    The Archtitect was a prize for the top 3 servers, according to the ingame mail we received US1 came fourth.
    @ Everyone who has a booster that is reducing construction times but NOT production times, do you have this booster?

I have the helmet with the Arrow and different text. but since i was in top 10 i think i should have the one you mentioned and not what i have

any news on this?

any news on this?
    @paultje1975 (US1) We have reported that ranks 6-20 got the booster for construction only & it is going to be checked out tomorrow. - We will let you know when we get any news.
    edited 14.08.2017
    The horse season countdown is getting near again.  I hope the WW event runs with the new Horse Season.  It really energized Horse racing, better than it has been in a year or more.
    Please let us know when it should work  (before the next CC, I assume)
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Will there be another Worldwide Championship? I actually enjoyed it and was able to get things I could have never gotten trying to do the temp farms.   :) 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thanks to GGS for the wonderful worldwide championships, it was a great event to try to work for rewards we could not usually earn through ranking events. :)
    edited 16.08.2017

any news on this?
    @paultje1975 (US1) We have reported that ranks 6-20 got the booster for construction only & it is going to be checked out tomorrow. - We will let you know when we get any news.

well this is the reply i got from mine support question about this

[Removed]

i am sorry but i have had it with your company. its false advertisemnet for the 3th timed in short time to me

Please do not post messages from support on the forums. Thank you! | Cuddly

@paultje1975 (US1)   :'(     not right!

why can i not post a message from support whta do you wanna hide?

they say basicly yes we promise someting but changed it and you not getting it.

your company is loosing all sense of reality

WascallyWabbit

when do we hear about the  50% production time reduction which the players of ranking 6-20 of the WWC didnt get.

i got a very disturbing message from support that it was an intended correction.

this is ofcourse redicules you cant advertise with someting and then not deliver. Its even forbiddden by law and really GGS can not think themself that they above the law.

first mine nr 1-2 spot for 27 days got sold away by gold through the Wheel and now you not deliver mine price how much patient do you think i have to stand through with your company?

Sign In to comment.