Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temp farm traders: request

mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
edited 05.08.2017 in Suggestions
I do not know if this is intentional or a bug, but to me it looks like a bug. 

When I buy from the trader, I cannot type a number with the seaweed feed, nor the seaweed fertilizer, nor the decoration parts, nor the tools. However, with other items, such as both seaweed humus or the wheel of fortune tokens, this is possible.  This has been going on since the traders started to sell these items. This is extremely annoying for the deco parts that I want to buy in bulk (as decos might requests thousands of them and they are only sold in units of 10). It is painful to have to click so many times on a row: it is very inefficient, tiring, boring, annoying and frustrating. So please, can this be addressed? Thank you.

If the issue is because of selling in multiples of 10, please sell instead of 10 per 2000, 1 per 200 and let us type a number.
Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 04.08.2017

When I buy from the trader, I cannot type a number with the seaweed feed, nor the seaweed fertilizer, nor the decoration parts, nor the tools. However, with other items, such as both seaweed humus or the wheel of fortune tokens, this is possible.  This has been going on since the traders started to sell these items. This is extremely annoying for the deco parts that I want to buy in bulk (as decos might requests thousands of them and they are only sold in units of 10). It is painful to have to click so many times on a row: it is very inefficient, tiring, boring, annoying and frustrating. So please, can this be addressed? Thank you.
    You can't type in a number for those because they're sold in batches of 10, and they're probably afraid it would be too confusing for (some) people. "I typed in 5, but it won't sell them to me!' or "I only wanted 5, not 50!"

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 05.08.2017

You can't type in a number for those because they're sold in batches of 10, and they're probably afraid it would be too confusing for (some) people. "I typed in 5, but it won't sell them to me!' or "I only wanted 5, not 50!"

Good point, but actually the tools are only sold one by one and still you cannot type the number (maybe in this case is because there is a cap for the number of tools you can have?). In any case I do hope they address the issue with the deco parts. If the problem is because of the multiples of 10, I hope that they change the deco parts to 200 per unit and leave us type the number.
Sign In to comment.