Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 4th - "Happy Hour and Obon Festival" - Discussion

Comments

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Well, there you go, proof that GGS can't please everyone all of the time!
    I'm sure that 99%  of players are very happy the WWC booster has been removed, levels the playing field.

• If not everyone has the same time what time do I have? I am CST in America so its Friday 1:55am right now but the game says its Thursday 6:59am
  • JVD (US1) said:
    I lived in Germany for  3 years.... would love some german decos, events... :)
    Yeah, like bratwurst looking pigsty ^^
  • The happy hour system discriminates against "night shift farmers" - people who regularly farm in the night time of their server, and such people are a great asset to a coop keeping it working 24/7.

To be fair there should be an extra happy hour (say) 2am - 5am and full score for being there three out of four time slots.
  • can't water trees since the update this a.m.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 04.08.2017
    I never saw this Obcon big surprise. The maintenance you just did messed your game up big time. Reset game for daily watering co-op tree but won't let you water them again. What happened to starting the Hawaii event?
    Post edited by noisy (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70

Well another upgrade fail. Now we can't water our coop trees and it comes up with an error code CANNOT CHARGE: PBA Alliance Alliance tree charge response: Error code 3: Timestamp 1501857320: Zone 11: PID 550067:

So yet another fix looks like it'll be happening to sort out that problem

• Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    What happened to Hawaii? Isn´t that going to start today?

• Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Is the Clock ever going to display the correct time for my time zone?

• Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Is the Big Farm Time Clock ever going to read the correct time for the EST?

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Probably not. It will display the correct time for the time zone in which US1 is located. If you were playing on the GB1 server you would see British Summertime !!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Rose1979 (US1)  no, it is going to read "Big Farm Time"    which is our server time.  Supposed to read the same for all on the US Server in any time zone.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I am central time zone and my clock is perfect. My calendar is off though, it still shows the island will end tomorrow.
    @Shay1968 (US1) so your clock shows 11:02 or there abouts?   
  • bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    I cant connect with the server since latest update,are more people having this probem??
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    no, sorry, I'm normally connected to the NL server.

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @JVD (US1)

Right now my time shows 11:43 of the BF clock and also on my PC
    @Shay1968 (US1)  ok, that is the time that shows on my BF clock... so Central Time is US1 Server Time :)

I am east coast.... hopefully mountain and west coast people can confirm we are all seeing the same BF time...
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I see that the test server is back......Is there something for us to test there?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    I see that the test server is back......Is there something for us to test there?
    No, not at the moment  :)
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    I was under the understanding that the new clock at the top of our screens was to show us "Big farm time " meaning the time in Germany or also GGS time so that there was no  longer the confusion over converting times for events to start . This means that the clock display is still WRONG  as I am Eastern Standard Time Zone in the U . S .   Eastern Standard Time in the U . S . is 6 hours Behind the time in Germany  or GGS Time  The time at GGS in Germany would be 10:33Pm  The time in U . S .  Eastern Standard Time Zone is 2:33PM 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    If it's 2:33PM your time (EST), then it's only 8:33PM Central European Standard Time (CEST). 

You were adding 8 hours, not 6.  Your clock (on the German server) should read FRI, 8:33PM (Well, as of 4 minutes ago, anyway.. Now it's 8:37PM. :))
    My understanding is the BF clock is showing our US1 Server Time (for those on the US1 server), not the time in Germany....  and all those on the US1 server should see the same time on the BF clock in the game....
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    My understanding is the BF clock is showing our US1 Server Time (for those on the US1 server), not the time in Germany....  and all those on the US1 server should see the same time on the BF clock in the game....
    Yeah, I misread his post thinking he was asking about playing on the German Server.. If he's playing on the US1 server, then his clock would read 2:50PM (right now, anyway); Current Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Currently, many server events happen simultaneously across all servers, based on CEST Time:  Resetting of Co-Op Trees, starting of events, Steve the Architect showing up.. Etc.  I can only guess that they're going to (at least try) to change some of the stuff to happen on the different servers based on their server time instead of having everything happen across all servers at once.

• aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    mine is reading central time in us or 1 hour behind me  ggs is not in alabama not 6 hours ahead of me  and sorry for the extra 2 hours lol the conversion is confusing  that is why the clock is there in the first place
    @Southern (US1)  ok, I am east coast and my BF clocks reads 14:00 at the moment and it is 15:00 actual time...

yes, that is exactly what I think they are trying to do... we will see what happens
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Rowdy Rac said:
    No, not at the moment  :)
    On the test server, it would be nice, if you all could turn on the red truck, the architect, and some other things before the weekend.......
Sign In to comment.