Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Greetings from your new CM!

Hi farmers! I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all. Starting this week I have joined the Community Management team for Big Farm. I'm excited to start sowing some seeds in the community and harvesting good times. At times it may be Hard Work Event but I'm looking forward to working with the forum team and working on my puns, as you can see they are terrible and improving on them will give you all Lester worry about (OK, I'm a little bit proud of that one).

The forum team are still here to answer your questions and be your first point of contact, I'll be behind the scenes supporting them so you can still get in touch with them the way you always have. I'm very pleased to have found the dusty road leading to this here li'l farmstead and I look forward to the adventures we're bound to have!

Comments

• Hi CM Hunter and welcome

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,889
    CM_Hunter said:
    Hi farmers! I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all. Starting this week I have joined the Community Management team for Big Farm. I'm excited to start sowing some seeds in the community and harvesting good times. At times it may be Hard Work Event but I'm looking forward to working with the forum team and working on my puns, as you can see they are terrible and improving on them will give you all Lester worry about (OK, I'm a little bit proud of that one).

The forum team are still here to answer your questions and be your first point of contact, I'll be behind the scenes supporting them so you can still get in touch with them the way you always have. I'm very pleased to have found the dusty road leading to this here li'l farmstead and I look forward to the adventures we're bound to have!
    Hi, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here  :)
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Hi CM_Hunter  Welcome to forum :):)

zaid is my real name :p
  • Welcome to the EN forum, CM Hunter.
    And good hunting to you   :D
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
     Welcome to the forum CM Hunter, we are not such a bad bunch here - just a little bit mad but then it does help to be a little mad :)  We will be as nice as we can be - Good Luck and Happy Farming.
    bdreish @ en 1
  • Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Welcome CM-HUNTER

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,763
    A Big Farm welcome @CM_Hunter look forward to your help and insight :)
     Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Welcome @CM_Hunter :)

"Incase you haven't noticed, I'm weird. I'ma weirdo. I don't fit in and I don't want to fit in."
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 31,308
             @CM_Hunter   Glad to have you here in our forum! :)   Where have you been hiding? :D

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,220
    Welcome, CM_Hunter!  Glad to have you join the CM Team!  <3   I like puns too, also play on words!  Mine though are not always farm related, like this one:  What is "ticker-tape"?   Answer:  The printed read-out from an EKG machine.   :*  
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Welcome, CM_Hunter!  Glad to have you join the CM Team!  <3   I like puns too, also play on words!  Mine though are not always farm related, like this one:  What is "ticker-tape"?   Answer:  The printed read-out from an EKG machine.   :*  
    My absolute favourite is a long one and it's better spoken aloud than read out but see what you think, maybe you can delight some of your friends with it!

"A person wakes up in a thickly walled concrete room, in the room there is nothing but a wooden table. How will they escape?"

Pose this question to your friends, get them to guess a while and throw out some suggestions, then just at the point where they are completely frustrated and have no idea you give them the answer (read aloud for the full effect, it's a doozy!)
    "The person rubs their hands together until they are sore, takes the saw and cuts the table in half. A half and a half make a whole, the person then takes the hole and puts it on the wall to escape!"

Your friends will be either delighted, confused or extremely annoyed with you and each reaction is quite satisfying :smiley:

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,220
    That one is a great one!  Thanks for sharing it!  :D Ha ha...Hee hee!  I am still laughing! 
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,585
    Welcome CM_Hunter to wild side! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! 

"The hunter stir-fried his game because he liked to wok on the wild side."

designed by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    Hello CM_Hunter and good luck in your new job!

~~Mona~~ (INT1) Coop CAMERON FARM

• Pleased to make your acquaintance CM Hunter!!  Welcome to our community and I hope you enjoy your stay here!!   B)
    SophiaLorraine @ us1
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Welcome to the forum @CM_Hunter

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,146
    Hello CM_Hunter and welcome to the forum

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • Gamester (US1)Gamester (US1) US1 Posts: 100
    Welcome CM_Hunter!  We're a little crazy here but fun!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,499
    Welcome to the EN community CM_Hunter!!! :smiley:

That's a new community manager! Woo.

Welcome @CM_Hunter , I wish to be on the safe side (I'm scared of getting hunted)  :p 
    @Keldeo (IN1) Gotta catch em all! Image result for pokeball icon  :D 

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341

Welcome to the forum CM_ Hunter!!!!  :):)

Hope you have a AWESOME time here with These AWESOME People!!!!  :)

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Hi and welcome,  can you tell us a lil about yrself and how you actually go about working as a community manager. Just what does your job entail, I dont have a clue and am sure there are others out there don;t either.

Thanks 
  • Yo @CM_Hunter, good luck and I wish you success in the role of CM :).

• Welcome CM_Hunter :) 

Help Save   The Dolphins!

• Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Welcome CM_Hunter =)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Welcamoe @CM_Hunter
    "Happy Hunting".......  ;):)B)

Sign In to comment.