Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion for Fishing Region

Add sell option in Equipment/crew section in dockyard. I have lots of waste things which i want to sell. e.g. I dont have any motor boat and i have all equipments of motor that is waste for me.

Comments

• Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    Use them hen you have a small amount of fish to cathch to empty your Fishing Region. Don,t let you disturb by the red numbers. At the end you get rid of those things. 

That is the only way to get those things away from your inventory of fishing equipment.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 31.07.2017
    Add sell option in Equipment/crew section in dockyard. I have lots of waste things which i want to sell. e.g. I dont have any motor boat and i have all equipments of motor that is waste for me.

1. You can use the "wrong" equipment and/or crew to empty a fish-pool fast if it's only a very short time left (before it vanishes). It works, do the math!
    2. ... alike to clean out the last few fish from a fish-pool
    3. ... alike as fractional fillers to get the (closest to) the exact number of needed fish
    4. You can safe this equipment for the Christmas Event (Santa's Workshop), and trade them there for fine deco's and other stuff
    5. If you really want to get rid of them, buy a motorboat, fill it with your redundant stuff and demolish it ...

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I wouldn't mind a tab where we can move things we currently aren't using so we don't have any clutter.
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 31.07.2017
    boer bartels (INT1)Jiesta (NL1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) Thank u all friends for answer. waste things really hanging my hand now i will clear them. :)  :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 31.07.2017
    I wouldn't mind a tab where we can move things we currently aren't using so we don't have any clutter.

In addition to what I wrote here above, I fully agree with Rusty: but instead of a tab I would suggest moving all (the surplus) of equipment/(crew) to the last page of the menu, so it's there when needed but not constantly in our way.
  • angelical (US1)angelical (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    You can use the "wrong" equipment and/or crew to empty a fish-pool fast if it's only a very short time left (before it vanishes). It works, do the math!
    1. ... alike to clean out the last few fish from a fish-pool
    2. ... alike as fractional fillers to get the (closest to) the exact number of needed fish
    3. You can safe this equipment for the Christmas Event (Santa's Workshop), and trade them there for fine deco's and other stuff
    4. If you really want to get rid of them, buy a motorboat, fill it with your redundant stuff and demolish it ...
    Is there a closer event we could sell/exchange them at?  I have multiple co-op items in stock that other players would be glad to have, so if we had a swap-meet type of thing so we could buy and sell each other's excess for whatever currency is agreed upon that would be awesome

Sample listing:
    item: tractor (co-op)  (picture of item would help clarify)
    quantity: 53,288
    currency: gold, farm dollars, village dollars, fuku coins, lucky coins, seashells, (whatever the other temp farms have)  (checkboxes to check all or some would be helpful) (buying from here would be like the market carts or the farm management tab- the buyer would receive the product once paid for.  would load market truck with goods to sell so what you want to keep is not touched
    willing to trade (specify item(s) you would accept as barter in lieu of cash- pictures for the seller to select from would help) will accept lime seed, apple pie, milk, honey- PM/send message to discuss terms
Sign In to comment.