Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 30.07.2017
    I agree: THANK YOU to all who tried and/or finished level 7 and Bravo! And for all of you that collected the data also a great THANK YOU!
    Gerelateerde afbeeldingGerelateerde afbeeldingBloemen Smileys Smileys en emoticonsGerelateerde afbeeldingGerelateerde afbeelding

And THANK YOU!!!!!!! dear @Southern (US1) for all your work by collecting all these data
    and making this sheet for us!!

Gerelateerde afbeeldingBedankt smileys Smileys en emoticonsGerelateerde afbeelding

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 30.07.2017
    @Shay1968 (US1) @WascallyWabbit

I can see 3000 potential WWC points for earning shells :
    500 at 10,000,000 shells
    1000 at 20,000,000 shells
    1500 at 50,000,000 shells

@WascallyWabbit   I would like to know if the US server is counting the Island points properly.  If it is not setup or displayed properly there may also be a problem with the points.  I certainly do not have 8 tabs for the island and 8 possible ways to collect points. Although I just recently started the island, it does not seem to be making much of a difference in the amount of points I have.

Edit: Thank you @Bufo (AU1) for posting the screenshots of what it should be showing.

Edited again:  That is from the Island tabs.  I was referring to the WWC tabs.
    Post edited by Shay1968 (US1) on

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Thank you so much to @Rowdy Rac, @aaabbb1 (INT1), @Letty.liongamez (GB1), @KarenKay (US1)  and others, the data collection for the Level 7 of Mysterious Asia is complete. :)

For those of you who toughed out Level 7, congrats! :)  Dem's a lotta pigs. :)

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), for your records. :)

@Southern (US1) The gold skip for step 5 Collect Pigs is 33,945 gold, not 33,955 :(

This makes the skip amounts for tasks 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 to total 46,500 gold, which makes me wonder about the gold skip amounts for task 3 :(

Thanks for your efforts in collating the data :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Thank you so much to @Rowdy Rac, @aaabbb1 (INT1), @Letty.liongamez (GB1), @KarenKay (US1)  and others, the data collection for the Level 7 of Mysterious Asia is complete. :)

For those of you who toughed out Level 7, congrats! :)  Dem's a lotta pigs. :)

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), for your records. :)

@Southern (US1) The gold skip for step 5 Collect Pigs is 33,945 gold, not 33,955 :(

This makes the skip amounts for tasks 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 to total 46,500 gold, which makes me wonder about the gold skip amounts for task 3 :(

Thanks for your efforts in collating the data :)
    Fixed. :)

Even if the 1 task is off by a few, it should be close enough.  I seriously doubt anyone would be silly enough to pay gold straight-out for most of these tasks when it's so much cheaper to just speed up production on the associated items (seriously, who would pay almost 3 gold for 1 cabbage when you can speed a whole field for 30?  If GGS would make the skip prices more realistic, maybe more people would use them). :)

Anyway.. Thanks again for all the help!

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,862
    @WascallyWabbit   I would like to know if the US server is counting the Island points properly.  If it is not setup or displayed properly there may also be a problem with the points.  I certainly do not have 8 tabs for the island and 8 possible ways to collect points. Although I just recently started the island, it does not seem to be making much of a difference in the amount of points I have.

Edit: Thank you @Bufo (AU1) for posting the screenshots of what it should be showing.

You can also get points for harvesting and producing on the tropical island farm. I have completed all three chapters and get nothing from the tasks themselves, but I have earned tens of thousands of points from harvesting and producing on the temporary farm.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,209
    JVD (US1) said:
    no prize because we are 6th overall at the moment... but who knows how it will end up...

and I would not like to see it repeated immediately.... give some time between so we can take a break and enjoy the moment... smell a few roses etc...

It just captures your regular farming, so I don't see how this event, makes our farm life any harder...............

I agree, I am farming like I normally do.  Not doing anything different, however I am not gunning to be number 1 or top 1000 either.

Great!.  I am really, really hoping that it starts over in time to capture the next temp farm.....or at least that they do make us wait until the next temp farm ends.  That would be horrible.  Even if it stretched across parts of differing temp farms, that would be fine.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • @WascallyWabbit   I would like to know if the US server is counting the Island points properly.  If it is not setup or displayed properly there may also be a problem with the points.  I certainly do not have 8 tabs for the island and 8 possible ways to collect points. Although I just recently started the island, it does not seem to be making much of a difference in the amount of points I have.

@Shay1968 (US1) It is correct that there are 2 tabs for the Event points, but instead of each tab having a different text,  the text for the weekly events is showing on both. As I posted before, the correct texts were in the OA, you get points from the Temporary farm by collecting shells, (the amounts shown in Bufo's post).

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 03.08.2017
    That is what I was referring to more than gold use within the missions. The 250k rep points per X amount of gold bought was in once again during the final hours of the last CC. There also seems to be a significant drop in the fuku coins drop rate since last update and that event itself is offering 10 million rep points as a reward for 1st place and run during the CC. I also had special offers with WWC coins up for sale and expect GGS will take it even further and offer WWC points for purchase in the last few days of the world championship event. Sure GGS wants to make money but the promotion of "who buys wins" is getting ridiculous....shameful behaviour from what has become a very greedy company lately.
    @gizmo22 (AU1)

This is exactly why I dont like these types of events, Shinkei school or even the WoF

First of all they do have a scent of gambling, and second, but even more annoying, events can never be what they look like when they are presented.  GGS has to add the special twist, has to use them to offer players to buy their position, buy reputation points, buy the position in the ranking, instead of giving you a game to play they give you a game to buy

edited 04.08.2017
    Question....

When I fill the boat on the Flower Farm for Captain Barnacle, do I get more WW Horse points if I choose to donate more fruit.  Example, I can choose to donate 150 grapefruit, or I can use the arrow tab, to increase that to over 5000.  Are the Horse points greater if I choose the higher amount?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 433
    Question....

When I fill the boat on the Flower Farm for Captain Barnacle, do I get more WW Horse points if I choose to donate more fruit.  Example, I can choose to donate 150 grapefruit, or I can use the arrow tab, to increase that to over 5000.  Are the Horse points greater if I choose the higher amount?
    yes
    Where is the Hawaii event ? .....it should have started overnight.....
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,574
    Where is the Hawaii event ? .....it should have started overnight.....
    see: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest

designed by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,218
    edited 04.08.2017
    I think it starts this afternoon (PDT) or maybe first thing tomorrow morning (4am).  My WWC globe schedule is always off a day.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 04.08.2017
    Having a tough week in my real life, so I let the others steal the top 5. The last week would deciding who is the best farmer in top 5 position.
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,574
    Looks like  the weekend fireworks   booster is boosting WWC points as well as the themed event drops :)

designed by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

edited 07.08.2017
    Here's the info for Hint of Hawaii Level 7 that I have so far.

(Will update as I go through the stages.  Seashells are going to take me a while.)

Post edited by Southern (US1) on

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Wunderblume (DE1)Wunderblume (DE1) DE1 Posts: 508
    Level 7 requires twice the amount as for level 6. Means 60,400 apples to collect and 8,400 blossoms to find :wink: Don't have further information about the rewards.

Windows 10, 64-Bit, Browser Opera Version 64.0.3417.73 aktuell
    Level 7 requires twice the amount as for level 6. Means 60,400 apples to collect and 8,400 blossoms to find :wink: Don't have further information about the rewards.
    Probably, but I don't add them to the spreadsheet until I confirm it. :)

Here's to Nature had a different amount in Stage 6 between Level 6 and Level 7. That may have just been a typo on GGS's part though. :)

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I have a question:  Can anyone please tell me if the fireworks booster increases the WWC points.  I am sure this has been asked and also answered but PLEASE don't make me go back and read through all those pages.

Thanks

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    Well, this one is in particularly bad taste. With the CC wheel you know it's there from the start, I've never even looked at the prizes you can win for top players. But it's bad enough that the top coop-players get thousands of WWC points, now they put on a WWC wheel in the last few days.
    Someone has just "spun" himself into the top 4 in my competition by gathering 60.000 points, the rest of us have to struggle to get that in a week!
    Just when we thought we'd survived the booster buyers.
    It does not matter ho big your farm is,but ho deep your pockets are. 

I have 19 fields,F specialseeds and premium humus= 11058 WF in 1 harvest. Guess hat. I lost from a player with 2 level 6 fields. I don,t mind that,the only thing is he beat me by 20.000 flowers.

Play on your own way and forget those goldthrowers. Maybe he has at home a empty refridgerator and a empty belly
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    About the rewards "along the way" I actually think they are very good.
    Did get a GML and gold flower seeds from the gold boxes from the horse points, nothing very good from the farming points boxes, guess that's just luck of the draw.
    I'll keep going to try for the deco with high VHP, although the player buying points has just bought another 25K and is now fighting a shopping war with number 1, let's see how many players are going to do the same the next 3 days.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,718
    @WascallyWabbit they got this totally wrong, therefore I have had enough of GGS gold grabbing, I worked very hard to get to number 1 for over 28days.  Just for it all to be taken away by someone spending lots and lots of money and putting no work in at all.   This will also be the  final straw for me.   I am going to use ALL  my gold to finish WWC off then that is then end of this game for me as I know 300k of gold will not be enough to win even with 100k points lead

The gold users had a whole month to use their gold to try and beat me, but no, GGS lets them get easy win, by doing no work and just buy their points in 4 days

They haven't passed you yet......maybe the heavy golders will do the right thing for a change and not buy up points to steal your rank......there's hope I guess?

Anyone else noticed the drop in gold mining licenses in the gold boxes? There were times in previous CC's where you could open a box and have up to 3 GMLS in there, now if ur lucky enough to have a GML box it only gives u 1......was that change even announced or is it yet another sneaky change implemented by GGS in an update like the lowering of fuku coin drops?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
  • gizmo22 (AU1) said:
    Anyone else noticed the drop in gold mining licenses in the gold boxes? There were times in previous CC's where you could open a box and have up to 3 GMLS in there, now if ur lucky enough to have a GML box it only gives u 1......was that change even announced or is it yet another sneaky change implemented by GGS in an update like the lowering of fuku coin drops?
    @gizmo22 (AU1) I checked for you & there has been no change, either to the number of GMLs that it is possible to get or to the chances of getting more than one, so you must have just been less lucky.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,718
    Thanks wascallywabbit, good to know that prize is still available   :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
Sign In to comment.