Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Pesty Coop

What do you do when the coop below you keeps challenging you, and losing badly, time after time. All it does is tie up our resources so we can't challenge the coop above us. Talking to them did no good. The response was "Try and stop us from doing it".
Bruce04 @ us 1

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 34,687
    What do you do when the coop below you keeps challenging you, and losing badly, time after time. All it does is tie up our resources so we can't challenge the coop above us. Talking to them did no good. The response was "Try and stop us from doing it".
    @Bruce04 (US1)   Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to stop a coop from challenging you. I know it must be frustrating for you, but that's how it is. :(

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Just let them win: they move ahead of you and challenge the coop above them. End of story.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,575
    Just let them win: they move ahead of you and challenge the coop above them. End of story.
    Exactly what I was going to post, MRG1.  No need to jump through those hoops by starting a challenge you don't want to do, or even bothering contacting them.  Just sit tight and let them kill themselves.  You'll probably see them again on their way down. :smile:

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    The only way that we can let them win is to shut our farms down. We've ignored them and are still leading 79% to 29% just doing our normal stuff for coop championships etc. I guess we just continue to ignore them.
    Bruce04 @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,575
    edited 16.07.2017
    The only way that we can let them win is to shut our farms down. We've ignored them and are still leading 79% to 29% just doing our normal stuff for coop championships etc. I guess we just continue to ignore them.
    By "sit tight," I meant just to farm normally.  That's what we do with the VCs as we're ignoring them.  Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose -- just by farming as usual.  The trinkets we "win" are about the same either way. :)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Bruce04 (US1) said:

If you are just farming normally, then how does that  'tie up your resources so you can't challenge the coop above'?
    If you are challenged, I thought you could counter-challenge the coop above you. (Our coop hasn't had a challenge in ages but I thought that was how it worked)
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    But that is a good think, isn't it!!. I wish the coop below us did the same thing. Farm normally and enjoy the medals. And dont forget for sparcle them from time to time, as they are doing you a favour.

We have challenged the coop above us and lost. We plan to again but right now we have members on vacation, members with lousy internet connections, and couple of people with serious medical issues, myself included. So do what you must. You must have a lot of time on your hands to write such a long post.
    Bruce04 @ us 1
  • Every co-op has all the issues you've listed at one time or another.  I've got two, exactly two (plus myself) level 50's in my entire co-op that are white or green right now.  We're still managing a 92/45 spread.  Not bad considering I've been completely removed from the internet for two 24 hour chunks of time during the current challenge.  No one's using gold or perks or pranks or anything else.

I'd like to take the time to point out the irony of pointing out the 30 minutes it took me to write/reorganize/research/spellcheck/triple proofread my message vs. 110,000 wildflowers...
    Last time I checked, this is only a game. Maybe you should work on getting more members, upgrading your farms, and increasing your levels.
    Bruce04 @ us 1

I hereby bequeath to you the "Last Word".

You have a nice day and Happy Farming!

Bruce04 @ us 1
This discussion has been closed.