Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Petition: No More Updates

2»

Comments

• Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879

Why no content such as events after all bugs and balancing issues are resolved?
    @dchen1 (US1) I don't mean new events, or such stuff as that.  :)   ;)   B)

Small changes, additions and makeovers are fine. Some new events would be GREAT. My favourite events are HWE, the NEW St Patricks event & the NEW Japanese Golden Week. So, recently they have been coming up with some really good new events. Certainly keep them coming.

In my above post I was meaning whole new concepts (which they seem to keep making, adding & expending) like the Village League, Fishing addition/extension, etc.

PS. @dchen1 (US1), if you want to keep discussing this, which I am more than happy to do; maybe we should start a (or find an existing) new thread, as we have gone very off topic, to what the original posts were.   ;)

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Will we be getting another compensation for this new update where there is no way some of can not start the HWE?

What is the point of a test server if there is no testing be done by actual players?
    What is the point of a bug forum if you guys are not listening to the players if they found bugs?
    What is the point of this rant if nobody is listening at all?
  • Will we be getting another compensation for this new update where there is no way some of can not start the HWE?

What is the point of a test server if there is no testing be done by actual players?
    What is the point of a bug forum if you guys are not listening to the players if they found bugs?
    @PINJO1986 (NL1) I hear you :)

Can you clarify what you mean by "no way some can not start the HWE"?

There is no denying that it is much more of a challenge than the usual HWE, but everyone is in the same boat, so to speak. There are some things that do need to be addressed with the event, but being harder does not, in itself, make it a bad thing. 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 25.05.2017
    You can't use the new boats until you have completed the previous fishing tasks. As I recall, I think you have to be at least Fishing level 25 to do that, so you may have to forgo the fishing HWE this time. There's still the regular ones you can participate in until that's sorted.
    Will we be getting another compensation for this new update where there is no way some of can not start the HWE?

@PINJO1986 (NL1) I hear you :)

Can you clarify what you mean by "no way some can not start the HWE"?

There is no denying that it is much more of a challenge than the usual HWE, but everyone is in the same boat, so to speak. There are some things that do need to be addressed with the event, but being harder does not, in itself, make it a bad thing. 
    I needed oysters for my first box, there was not a single fishing spot when HWE event started with oysters in it. How can i start HWE then? Now after i went to sleep, work and cycling i see there are different spots now with different fish. So spending around 1 whole day without starting the HWE.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 25.05.2017
    I don't think of it as 'more of a challenge' when it is the luck of the draw whether you can get the first item (oyster)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Got compensation with 54:50:50 of each booster: Field, garden, meadow, mill, animals, orchards, and twice the experience points.  
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I sign this petition, but seeing the small numbers of people reacting, I have little faith in its effect. But not signing is the worst to do.
    I still do not see why there are updates that add more bugs then they fix? What is the purpose of a test server if there is no actual testing? Why are people playing the test server and is GGS listening to players if they put in bug?

I know for a fact that testing helps with and should be done before putting an update to the live servers.

Are the people at GGS even listening to the players? Years ago we asked to remove the stupid word filter, we asked for a gold spending lock and what do we get? We get new buildings that nobody ever asked for with bugs as high as the Mount Everest.
  • I agree with the petition.   Fix errors before implementing updates.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Adding my name to this.  Dont know how they do it, but they manage to add bugs to actions that were bug free - do the staff get paid extra for this?
  • Last few updates were terrible, therefore i am forced to start a petition thread that we do not want updates anymore, fix the  bugs, log in issues and terrible lag issues first before implementing new things.

I surely hope that players agree with it and will sign this petition, they might listen to us all if we are with many.
    Totally agree, Pinjo!
  • agreed that the updates are bad.

But no updates is not any solution either.

They just need to start testing updates before putting them in.

This discussion has been closed.