Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What is the purpose of the new clock on our screen?

JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
@WascallyWabbit  what is this clock for? and can it be made smaller? LOL

There was no mention of it in your hotfix announcement!

thanks!

--------------------------
edit: Wascally said the clock should get fixed tomorrow and will give us an update on what the clock is for :))) (see Mod News Bulletin thread)
Post edited by JVD (US1) on

Comments

• ever since that clock showed up the game has been slow and choppy, takes forever to get from farm to farm as well, no idea what its for and it also shows the wrong time for my server..i put a ticket in to support regarding these issue.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I agree!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    ever since that clock showed up the game has been slow and choppy, takes forever to get from farm to farm as well, no idea what its for and it also shows the wrong time for my server..i put a ticket in to support regarding these issue.
    From the mod news bulletin:  "Also, you will have all noticed the new clock on your screens, showing a variety of strange times. They should be fixed tomorrow (hopefully) & we will have more info about them for you."

I sincerely hope it will be GGS time.  Since the US not only has 4 time zones, and some areas don't participate in DST, it will cause more problems if the clock posts only one time zone for our server.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    All I know is that it shows the right CEST (Central European Summer Time) and maybe that's the purpose of it, to make it somewhat easier for everybody to determine the time left for some event faster and easier (??)

Your guess is as good as mine!  :p
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    There again, it might show server time and be used to time the arrival of Yarnacle etc
    There again, it might show server time and be used to time the arrival of Yarnacle etc
    Which would be horrendous for counties with more than one time zone.  Just sayin'. :)

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    but it would be better than the current arrangement or him, no ?
    but it would be better than the current arrangement or him, no ?
    GGS time would be the best me thinks.  I'm hoping that's what the fix will be. 

• More things to slow down our comps, and once again something is "released" into the game and the paying players know nothing about it. GGS certainly have many strange idea's .
    Personally with regards the clock.. I would prefer it to show the time in my country, on the server that I am on, I do not need or want to know what the CEST is, although if GGS start events etc using only CEST i can see the idea being this. GGS remind me so much of a chocolate fireguard, looks good but totally useless when needed.  B)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Easy fix, get rid of it! I don't need a clock to tell me what time it is......we already have things that can do that for us, things that don't spoil speed/gameplay for us. Stupid idea

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file