Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 20th - Coop League & CC Fixes & New Upgrade Levels - Discussion

Hey guys,

You can discuss todays Update here
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    With the new building levels....We need STEVE again?

I know this is out of topic...I hope you include upgrades on coop village with the point earnings for wwc.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    What if u get a member at the same time, will that count, that they have been in it?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    This is off topic as well, first, happy about the hot fix. How about the delay when typing in chat? When we try to discuss strategies, it takes forever for the typing to catch up if ever. 
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    This is off topic as well, first, happy about the hot fix. How about the delay when typing in chat? When we try to discuss strategies, it takes forever for the typing to catch up if ever. 
    I had that issue with microsoft edge web browser, but when I swapped to google chrome it stopped. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This will be a good fix, thanks GGS.  We have had a lot of folks wanting to join us after the coop cha starts and then after it is over, they leave with all the goodies that we as a coop have accumulated.
    Unfortunately, the announcement didn't address whether the new players get the goodies.  I took it to mean that their harvests wouldn't count in the CC.  Maybe some clarification will be coming after the hotfix.

"Cooperative League: Only players who were part of the cooperative at the start of a challenge can contribute to the harvesting goals."
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @artful (US1)  I think the harvesting goals pertains to the Village challenges?  I take "cooperative league" to be different from "cooperative challenge"?  two different types of hotfixes.... just guessing here...

still no fix for who starts a village challenge in the chat???
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 20.07.2017
    Thank you for fixing CC Booster issues! We had to boot all members while starting time of coop cha, to activate boosters at high percentage, lesser the members, lesser the booster cost. We're a coop of 65 members, and now removal process is not required at all. Coz of this thing we have had misunderstandings, few members took the boot personal, and they did not came back. Finally, this frenzy is over!
    JVD (US1) said:
    @artful (US1)  I think the harvesting goals pertains to the Village challenges?  I take "cooperative league" to be different from "cooperative challenge"?  two different types of hotfixes.... just guessing here...

still no fix for who starts a village challenge in the chat???
    Oh, that's entirely different.  Never mind! :)

• great fix  thank you  :)

like the extra building levels for some of the buildings too.

can i ask if at some point in the future the booster for large fields we sometimes get can also be applied to the fertile fields as some including mysef have spent a lot of gold on these fields and i feel a little left out  ;)

thank you again for fixing the  cc booster issue   :)
  • Right before update I've checked my position in the hard worker event and I was 5th. Now logging back right after the update and I'm on the 6th place with 40k of points difference ( I'm running on 9 points per second). How is that possible? The guy who was after me had 5k points less and still there is the same difference, just the guy that was yet after him jumped out of nowhere in front of us with this big + on points.
  • Right before update I've checked my position in the hard worker event and I was 5th. Now logging back right after the update and I'm on the 6th place with 40k of points difference ( I'm running on 9 points per second). How is that possible? The guy who was after me had 5k points less and still there is the same difference, just the guy that was yet after him jumped out of nowhere in front of us with this big + on points.
    there was something about this in another tread might be worth looking at it, sometimes apparently the level doesn't update str8 away can be a  big delay on it 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    ummmm what's HUDTIMETHURSDAY ????
  • The grand farmhouse (main farm) .. am I missing something?    Architect is here, and can't upgrade, stops at level 9
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 20.07.2017
    @darren24 (GB1) It's show your realtime clock in your country (maybe?)

Sorry for confusion
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on
  • HBI2 (US1)HBI2 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    mine says 3 o clock and its 11
  • edited 20.07.2017
    i think the hud time shows the time the game runs in i first thought it was german time but i believe there 1 hour infront of us  so it should be 5 pm in germany  so could just be  game time  not sure.

i would have thought it should be german time as thats when the new day starts, it always starts at 11pm for me being in the UK
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • I figure the "hudtime Thursday" is the time that is currently in Germany where all the GGS folks are.  This is a nice feature as it gives me a visual way to calculate the time zone difference from Germany to Oregon, USA.
    the clock is 2 hours behind german time 
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    why the new level only for fertile fields and spacious barn , it show the greeediness GGS and there is limit too in greedyness but you crossed all limits . Master plan - still 2 cc left now in wwc and you gave new level only to gold items  and send archi too

This never happened till now and if you think you will justify on this , you need to  add new level to normal barn and normal fields too but u didnt did .

Time has came not to buying gold from now , check your D/B in a month you will not find  a single gold that i am going to buy 
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    why the new level only for fertile fields and spacious barn , it show the greeediness GGS and there is limit too in greedyness but you crossed all limits . Master plan - still 2 cc left now in wwc and you gave new level only to gold items  and send archi too

This never happened till now and if you think you will justify on this , you need to  add new level to normal barn and normal fields too but u didnt did .

Time has came not to buying gold from now , check your D/B in a month you will not find  a single gold that i am going to buy 
    lol
    That clock is confusing as he _ _ .  It neither reflects the time(s) on our server, nor GGS time.  Plus, it's HUGE.  We asked for less clutter up top, not more.  :)
    GGS bug in grand house.May be wood termites.Fix it !! 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Ok, thanks! What countries are 2 hrs behind German time?
    Atlantis !   :¬D
    The grand farmhouse (main farm) .. am I missing something?    Architect is here, and can't upgrade, stops at level 9
    Level 9 is the max. on the grand farmhouse.  It should say "maximum reached" or something along those lines when you click the upgrade button.
  • Ok, thanks! What countries are 2 hrs behind German time?
    uk is 1 hour behind  so prob  somewhere in atlantic  lol  i havent got a clue to be honest ;)

my thinking is it should be german time so expect  a hot fix from an horologist :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 20.07.2017
    My HUD clock (INT 1; GMT+7):

Note: It's a bit confusing when using 24 Hours System. However, everything doesn't giving too much conflict
    Post edited by Surya54 (INT1) on

Thursday 21,06 hrs at present ,It is showing Friday :D May be Bug in clock too :P
  • My giant world clock/calendar thing says it's 4:34 am but I'm 7 hours ahead in the eastern time zone so it's 11:34 in the a.m.

I poked around and it turns out that the time zone 7 hours behind me is Samoan Standard Time. Way out in the middle of the Pacific. So is the calendar linked to the International Date Line for some reason?
Sign In to comment.