Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

Comments

• the 18th which starts at midmight cst would still be another 2 hours on my time zone.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    the 18th which starts at midmight cst would still be another 2 hours on my time zone.

somehow that does not makes sense.... 1201 CEST Tues the 18th is 601 EST (US) Mon the 17th... has to work for all  time zones whatever your time is in comparison...
  • muzziee (US1)muzziee (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    Has anybody else had an issue with collecting boats and not getting credit, so the packer didn't start?
    Has anybody else had an issue with collecting boats and not getting credit, so the packer didn't start?
    just checking, did you open  the hard  worker and click  lets get  started  first so the packer moved     over to the oysters?
  • muzziee (US1)muzziee (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    Yep, and it gave me the Rewards for doing that side-task.
    hmmmm, I would refresh and see what happens... it should be cranking out!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Again the lobster cage still here..
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @Surya54 (INT1)
    Your sever must not have complained loud enough, it is gone from US server, at least for level 56+
    it is gone from the 45 - 56 group as well :)
  • GRRRRRR

Somebody at GGS has ONCE AGAIN SCREWED UP!!!
    Lemme start again.

Good evening GGS developers. I hope you are having a nice day :)

May I please ask you a question as to why players can overtake you when you are doing a CONSISTENT 10 POINTS PER SECOND..............

I'm not talking 10PPS for a short few minutes....I'm talking HRS HERE.

Constant pressure at 10PPS.......and i'm STILL GETTING OVERTAKEN...

How is that possible?

Secret 11 PPS I don't know about??

See ya and FIX THIS.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Gold maybe?  Just a guess.
    only thing gold can do  is keep you in product and adding to the silo packer.... 10pps is 10pps, doesn't make  sense  to me....
    JVD (US1) said:
    only thing gold can do  is keep you in product and adding to the silo packer.... 10pps is 10pps, doesn't make  sense  to me....
    Ah, got ya.
  • I.know.HWE.

I know how to plan

Something wrong with FHWE

Find the problem and FIX THIS GGS.

Tha'ts all.
  • I know there is a problem.

But.......I'm not stupid.
    I am amused that GGS thinks we all are...........

Nope.

Fix the game GGS.
    Add up and do your sums corrrectly..........

1+1=2
    2+2=4

etc..........

and STOP PLAYING WITH THE PLAYERS

We are not all stupid enough to throw money at this.

I have to outwit.outhink.players.
    and GGS too..............

I have now to outwit GGS............

Easy

GGS studios.......ive nothing more to say except GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Game has gone to hell. Flower Farm a waste of time now.
    Gourmet Farm has gone to hell.
    Contracts.....why bother?

Fishing.....that's the one.

I don't bother planting wheat for my cows anymore. I buy it.

This whole game has gone to hell. It's like nothing connects or makes sense anymore.

No Logic at all.

Haphazard things trying to extract as many real life dollars as possible.

Well....fools will fall for this.....not me

I'm speechless.

And sad.
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    well..I like that I have 10 points for 6 hours.. great for me 
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I'm pretty sure the points are not updated on the fly, specially if you're not in the top 50. At least this is what I have observed. Not only that, but once a member of my coop told me that she saw me in position 48 when I never went past 51, so not even all the players seem to see the same score table. I remember that HW was annoying as I always seemed to be about to reach position 50 and at least 1-2 players always appeared in between, with amounts of points that could not have been reached unless they went at speeds higher than 10 since the previous time I checked. Of course, I was monitoring the situation closely and in some cases their seemed to be at speed 0, which means that the score wasn't really being updated at all, since the average score from the last past times was less than 10.

It would be really nice if the score table works smoothly, updating at all the times with the true information whenever you check it instead of giving fake readings.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Specifically, HWE score indicator wouldn't update instantly, so sometimes you'll end up in situation where your rank seem drops, but in fact you climb up a bit. In FHWE where 10pps are easy to get, the rank update again doesn't run smoothly, so the same situation occur more often. Besides that, you can't see the rival's speed (but it's better to become a secret), so you can't prepare a 100% accurated strategy that really overtaking the rival's score
  • People...I am talking Hours here.

I know things can lag.

HOURS.

I am so over Big Farm right now.
    I am not even bothering with FHWE anymore.

Its going to be a waste of time and sleep for me.

• I am gaining 10 points per sec., but some people still overtake me.
    How can this happen?
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    This is the 2nd time doing HW Fishing event & it stinks. Again I got to do 1st item collection & now the game doesn't give me second item to catch. I guess I'll have to wait until it's almost over to get it or until others finish it. Thx for suggestions but if I need the right pool first.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499

Game has gone to hell. Flower Farm a waste of time now.
    Gourmet Farm has gone to hell.
    Contracts.....why bother?

Fishing.....that's the one.

I don't bother planting wheat for my cows anymore. I buy it.

This whole game has gone to hell. It's like nothing connects or makes sense anymore.

No Logic at all.

Haphazard things trying to extract as many real life dollars as possible.

Well....fools will fall for this.....not me

I'm speechless.

And sad.
    I'm with you on this one, especially the bolded part. I've posted about it here and here. I'll take my time though before I decide to send the game to hell.  :):):) But when it comes to players who look for logic and meaning, the game will probably start losing them at faster rate now. :) While trying to make a game for "everybody" GGS might end up with a game which everybody finds faults with instead. :) In any case I'm gonna take a comfortable seat and watch the movie to the end as this is turning into an interesting social experiment. :):):)
  • xRedeyex (US1)xRedeyex (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    I was doing the HWE with no problems, then when I had to get herring I had 3 boats waiting at the docks and when I harvested them they did not count in the HWE  I had 12 , 4 per boat.and nothing the HWE is still asking for herring???
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I am gaining 10 points per sec., but some people still overtake me.
    How can this happen?
    It's not actually happening. The fault is with the scoreboard that doesn't show the correct, up to the minute scores. Imagine that your score (and everybody elses) was only added to the board every 10 minutes. When your score was added you would leap ahead of people above you but 5 minutes later when their score was updated, they would be back in front. (and what's more, the scoreboard is different for different players. A member of my co-op and I were adjacent on the scoreboard but her's showed her on top whilst mine showed mine on top!!! ) 
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    What is the sense of making specific chum (ex. cod chum) if you get every fish except cod. This seems backwards.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I think it is based on the idea that our fish are not cannibals   :¬D
  • There are some members on my team who are taking part in the hardwork event for fishing, but have not been getting any points even after fishing for required fish.  Anyone else having an issue?  Anyone hear back from GGS on possible reason(s) why?  Thanks in advance.
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    Have they clicked on silo to activate it. Are they catching right fish, it's easy to confuse lobsters with shrimps.

• May I please ask you a question as to why players can overtake you when you are doing a CONSISTENT 10 POINTS PER SECOND..............

I'm not talking 10PPS for a short few minutes....I'm talking HRS HERE.

Constant pressure at 10PPS.......and i'm STILL GETTING OVERTAKEN...

How is that possible?

@Teejay52 (INT1) It might be that the rankings you are seeing for other players, may not be updating & then suddenly do, unless someone really has found a secret way to get 11pps  :o

I was doing the HWE with no problems, then when I had to get herring I had 3 boats waiting at the docks and when I harvested them they did not count in the HWE  I had 12 , 4 per boat.and nothing the HWE is still asking for herring???
    There are some members on my team who are taking part in the hardwork event for fishing, but have not been getting any points even after fishing for required fish.  Anyone else having an issue?  Anyone hear back from GGS on possible reason(s) why?  Thanks in advance.
    @xRedeyex (US1) @Fresh Farmer (US1) As elb suggested, it is very easy to get the different types of fish mixed up :/  Are you both 100% sure that you were harvesting the same fish as the one in the silo? Screenshots the next time you harvest would be a big help, as we are not aware of any bug of this nature.  Thankyou :)
    Speaking of getting the fish mixed up, is it possible we could see the fish by name as well as icon when we scroll over the waters, or over our boats?  Having to zoom in, then going back to picture references is a major pain, not to mention time consuming.

Thanks.
Sign In to comment.