Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• got my coins 536  for all the effort i put in, others in our co-op also  dissapointed with number of coins,
    also i looked att eh items the coins can buy and what a load of rubbish co-op cherry orchard? old prize in CC,
    rustic stuff no thanks and wheres the seaweed items or useful stuff that people want,

the  caravan looks like a car boot sale thats selling off old junk 

very poor
  • Same - I am coming second in my section (seems to be players levels 70 - 90) and yet I got around 450 points. Which is enough for 3 things. Also I did not get an 'in game message' about the server rankings, so I have no idea where my server is currently ranking. And I agree AU1 server has been VERY glitchy today, running really slow, not dropping extra items during fireworks event and just generally not working very well.
    ChampionHello @ au 1
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 14.07.2017
    Hello

This event is a really good one
    but the amount of championship coins we get is peanuts really:-(

Just received 681 championship coins for making over 90k master pts:-( . Seriously dissatisfied 
    Think i get the same 4 times and i end up with around 2.8k coins using which i cant even buy a single spl stable:-(

Its a request 
    Please increase championship coins we get 
    otherwise the trader will be of no use . We dont want those rustic silo appearances and compo appearances form him:-(
    See please try to give more coins and practically usable amount for everyone

I got 1355 for 80k points, so we are not getting the same conversion ratio......

Most "good" farmers have no where near this number of points, so their coins will be really low. 
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Hello

This event is a really good one
    but the amount of championship coins we get is peanuts really:-(

Just received 681 championship coins for making over 90k master pts:-( . Seriously dissatisfied 
    Think i get the same 4 times and i end up with around 2.8k coins using which i cant even buy a single spl stable:-(

Its a request 
    Please increase championship coins we get 
    otherwise the trader will be of no use . We dont want those rustic silo appearances and compo appearances form him:-(
    See please try to give more coins and practically usable amount for everyone

I got 1355 for 80k points, so we are not getting the same conversion ratio......

Most "good" farmers have no where near this number of points, so their coins will be really low. 
    Maybe conversion ratio depends on our server rank too:-(

Whatever it maybe the amount of coins we get is really too low:-( .
    Hope GGS improves the numbers
  • So only the top 11 servers count in the rankings? What happened to GB1???
    Jacinta @ en 1
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,975
    edited 14.07.2017
    Must be on server ranking I am leading AU server with over 130k and only got 880 coins, @gavinfarms (US1)  only did 80k and got 50% more than I did and I did over 50% more then he did.  So I work a lot harder than others and get less again how is this fair, just because I am on a smaller server, with less players, so get less rewards.  Something wrong with this logic, GGS sort it out.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    the coins that we got is extreme low
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @Jacinta5 (GB1) EN are 17th out of 27

• Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,749
    edited 14.07.2017
    I would like to see all the rankings not just the top as @Jacinta5 (GB1)  said where did GB1 come.it would be nice to know.sorry just noticed i could scroll the message :o lol

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • camel2 (IN1)camel2 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    edited 14.07.2017
    Total disappointment... 

Even after being in the top 15 ranks.... we get 0.8% of our master points.
    Definitely not enough for any good reward... Total waste of effort. GGS ..request please reconsider the points allocation to make it worth the effort to play for a 1 month long event.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 14.07.2017
    Must be on server ranking I am leading AU server with over 130k and only got 880 coins, @gavinfarms (US1)  only did 80k and got 50% more than I did and I did over 50% more then he did.  So I work a lot harder than others and get less again how is this fair, just because I am on a smaller server, with less players, so get less rewards.  Something wrong with this logic, GGS sort it out.
    Yes server rewards can be changed based on server ranking
    But players should not get affected by server rankings

Please fix same conversion rate for all players irrespective of their server rank
    Yes, I am just going to assume that an adjustment in a Hotfix is coming. 
    gavinfarms @ us 1
    @Jacinta5 (GB1) EN are 17th out of 27

And......the US isn't keeping pace with Bulgaria?  I question that statistic.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • edited 14.07.2017
    its a brand new world wide event the flag ship in GGS's crown the best an event could ever be

and there has been zero thought put into the  rewards you can purchase is what i mean,
    seems they just sifted through their old stuff and pulled a few out of a hat, 

for a flag ship event there poor

41,000 odd points is worth 539 coins, for me  that was a lot of effort put in as i havent used any gold this hasnt done  anything to make me want to continue with things i didnt bother with before this event started why bother doing it all over again this week when i know i wont get enough coins to buy stuff i dont want.

ps dont worry Griffith you will at some point be able to buy packs of these coins  in bonus packs lol  as hardly anyone will be able to afford much on the flea market stall  ;)
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    and where's the boat?

even if i cant buy it (obviously, as im on a uk server and we're pretty duff it seems) i'd like to see the beast
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I've got 544 coins (1.7% of my 35.3K points). The server ranking have the high impact here
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Fireworks not working again on AU1; 11.40pm EST, 3.40pm CEST

J
  • I've got 544 coins (1.7% of my 35.3K points). The server ranking have the high impact here
    well uk server im on is down in 17th  and  we dont stand a chance against the huge servers so we might as well call it a day now lol ,  i have zero intention of putting any gold into this 
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Question for the new World coins. Can we save them up or do you have to use them each week or loose them like the village ones?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]stef7 @ us 1
  • Herbina (US1)Herbina (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 14.07.2017
    As well as no boat there is no storage decoration... not that it really matters with the few coins we get.

Yes there is - I found it.  Just doesn't say anything in description.  
  • Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 15.07.2017
    Not Receiving Items Bought with WWC Coins - Has anyone else had this issue?  I've logged out, back in, cleared cache, etc.  I don't have the items I bought with my very, very small amount of WWC coins.  Not in my dropbox either.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    yeah the first three decos are the ones with passive kickers on them
  • OH GEESH!!!  Seriously!!??  LOLOL...........I haven't tried to spend mine yet, but DID YOU SAY VERY VERY SMALL amount of coins, ma'am?  Go ahead and throw in another "very"......I couldn't believe it.......I have farmed my ever lovin' behind off this week........and I could NOT believe how few we got........I guess I'll save mine.......maybe, if they fix this devilish lag, I might have enough saved for something of value......but I did notice no decos with VH was on the cart, 'twas disappointing........Elvis wasn't happy either........ B)
    SophiaLorraine @ us1
  • Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 14.07.2017
    Yes sir ree!!  Very, very, very small amount less than 500, lol.  I'm waiting to see if others are having this problem also.. I worked my tush off also, was disappointed with the amount of coins also.  Thank you for your comment Lorraine.. guess its best to wait & see at this point.  I wouldn't want you to loose your hard earned coins either!
  • edited 14.07.2017
    48K master points here, and 1076 coins...........I think I'm not happy........LOLOLOLOL......egads   :p
    Oh yeah!  and neither is Elvis.......
    SophiaLorraine @ us1
  • Chicaa.......for 48K master points on the US1 server, I got 1076 coins........smh........I dunno......but I'm done bustin' my butt for it!  Good luck to you!   <3
    SophiaLorraine @ us1
Sign In to comment.