Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    the coins that we got is extreme low
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 14.07.2017
    the prizes are good imo, we can't buy them though is the problem :D
    I'm rank 38 in International server, and i got 713 coins only for 1 week!!
    that means even if i "can" be as active as i was last week, then in total I get 3500 coins at end, and can buy almost nothing lol
    and that also means there's only 37 other players in our whole server with more than 3500 total coins :D
    what a joke GGS...
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @Jacinta5 (GB1) EN are 17th out of 27

• Letty.liongamez (GB1)Letty.liongamez (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,806
    edited 14.07.2017
    Jacinta5 (GB1)  said where did GB1 come.it would be nice to know.sorry just noticed i could scroll the message :o lol

• camel2 (IN1)camel2 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19
    edited 14.07.2017
    Total disappointment... 

Even after being in the top 15 ranks.... we get 0.8% of our master points.
    Definitely not enough for any good reward... Total waste of effort. GGS ..request please reconsider the points allocation to make it worth the effort to play for a 1 month long event.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 14.07.2017
    Must be on server ranking I am leading AU server with over 130k and only got 880 coins, @gavinfarms (US1)  only did 80k and got 50% more than I did and I did over 50% more then he did.  So I work a lot harder than others and get less again how is this fair, just because I am on a smaller server, with less players, so get less rewards.  Something wrong with this logic, GGS sort it out.
    Yes server rewards can be changed based on server ranking
    But players should not get affected by server rankings

Please fix same conversion rate for all players irrespective of their server rank
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Must be on server ranking I am leading AU server with over 130k and only got 880 coins, @gavinfarms (US1)  only did 80k and got 50% more than I did and I did over 50% more then he did.  So I work a lot harder than others and get less again how is this fair, just because I am on a smaller server, with less players, so get less rewards.  Something wrong with this logic, GGS sort it out.
    Yes, I am just going to assume that an adjustment in a Hotfix is coming. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    @Jacinta5 (GB1) EN are 17th out of 27

And......the US isn't keeping pace with Bulgaria?  I question that statistic.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    so i score the same as the guy in the US (over 90k) and get almost half the number of event coins cos of where i live

awesome

way to make a game
  • edited 14.07.2017
    its a brand new world wide event the flag ship in GGS's crown the best an event could ever be

and there has been zero thought put into the  rewards you can purchase is what i mean,
    seems they just sifted through their old stuff and pulled a few out of a hat, 

for a flag ship event there poor

41,000 odd points is worth 539 coins, for me  that was a lot of effort put in as i havent used any gold this hasnt done  anything to make me want to continue with things i didnt bother with before this event started why bother doing it all over again this week when i know i wont get enough coins to buy stuff i dont want.

ps dont worry Griffith you will at some point be able to buy packs of these coins  in bonus packs lol  as hardly anyone will be able to afford much on the flea market stall  ;)
    and where's the boat?

even if i cant buy it (obviously, as im on a uk server and we're pretty duff it seems) i'd like to see the beast
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    I've got 544 coins (1.7% of my 35.3K points). The server ranking have the high impact here
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Currently on holidays and thought about logging in each night just to collect long term crops and products to keep my points total moving. After seeing the conversion from master points to coins I thank GGS for making it clear this event is a waste of time and effort so I will keep my efforts to a minimum and enjoy my time away from this game. Sending out boats in deep sea fishing is giving me much better rewards than WWC could ever give so I think i'll focus on that. 
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Fireworks not working again on AU1; 11.40pm EST, 3.40pm CEST

J
  • I've got 544 coins (1.7% of my 35.3K points). The server ranking have the high impact here
    well uk server im on is down in 17th  and  we dont stand a chance against the huge servers so we might as well call it a day now lol ,  i have zero intention of putting any gold into this 
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Question for the new World coins. Can we save them up or do you have to use them each week or loose them like the village ones?
  • Herbina (US1)Herbina (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 14.07.2017
    As well as no boat there is no storage decoration... not that it really matters with the few coins we get.

Yes there is - I found it.  Just doesn't say anything in description.  
  • Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 15.07.2017
    Not Receiving Items Bought with WWC Coins - Has anyone else had this issue?  I've logged out, back in, cleared cache, etc.  I don't have the items I bought with my very, very small amount of WWC coins.  Not in my dropbox either.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    yeah the first three decos are the ones with passive kickers on them
  • OH GEESH!!!  Seriously!!??  LOLOL...........I haven't tried to spend mine yet, but DID YOU SAY VERY VERY SMALL amount of coins, ma'am?  Go ahead and throw in another "very"......I couldn't believe it.......I have farmed my ever lovin' behind off this week........and I could NOT believe how few we got........I guess I'll save mine.......maybe, if they fix this devilish lag, I might have enough saved for something of value......but I did notice no decos with VH was on the cart, 'twas disappointing........Elvis wasn't happy either........ B)
  • Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 14.07.2017
    Yes sir ree!!  Very, very, very small amount less than 500, lol.  I'm waiting to see if others are having this problem also.. I worked my tush off also, was disappointed with the amount of coins also.  Thank you for your comment Lorraine.. guess its best to wait & see at this point.  I wouldn't want you to loose your hard earned coins either!
  • edited 14.07.2017
    48K master points here, and 1076 coins...........I think I'm not happy........LOLOLOLOL......egads   :p
    Oh yeah!  and neither is Elvis.......
  • Chicaa.......for 48K master points on the US1 server, I got 1076 coins........smh........I dunno......but I'm done bustin' my butt for it!  Good luck to you!   <3
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

oh no.. INT1 only 14..why you no try harder  :/:D

and I used to think INT1 has a lot of gold spenders players !

apparently GGS are making  cool profits out of the others serves  and from big farm in general !

good for them, no complains here :-)

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    @Prince13 (INT1) well we're on same server but in different group. Almost all players on my group are hard-working players (level 41-64). I'm in 8th position with 35.6K points and the leader with 48K points
  • Chicaa (US1) under 500 coins are appearances and they show up in the building you bought them for. you can look when the building is not busy. have you looked there.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

I got 1355 for 80k points, so we are not getting the same conversion ratio......

I also got 80 k points on UK server and received half the coins you received, as if I am expected to do anything about the population of active users in our server. Our server is much smaller than yours

this ratio that's being used to assign coins to players in various servers is really a very stupid one GGS, doing your worst again !

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770

And......the US isn't keeping pace with Bulgaria?  I question that statistic.
    @gavinfarms (US1) I wondered the same thing because the Bulgarian server is tiny compared to the United States server. In fact, I went to the Bulgarian server and found that the Bulgarians are wondering about it themselves, as you can see in this post in their WWC Discussion thread.....

Аз пък се чудя, когато определят класацията на сървърите, дали вземат под внимание това, че в Германия, например, играят  50 000 човека, а в България, примерно, играят само 10 000 човека -  все пак сме доста по-малка държава - и на фона на тази бройка, ако играчите в Германия са постигнали 9 млн. точки, а тези в България - 7 млн. точки, то е ясно, че фермерите в България са много по-усърдни  и  задружни в работата си и това усърдие заслужава да бъде възнаградено с по- предно място в класацията...И на какъв принцип се определят тези точки на сървърите?!?

Translation......

I wonder when they determine the rankings of servers, whether they take into account that in Germany, for example, they play 50 000 people, and in Bulgaria, for example, only 10 000 people play - we are still a much smaller country - and Against the backdrop of this figure, if players in Germany have achieved 9 million points and those in Bulgaria - 7 million points, it is clear that farmers in Bulgaria are much more diligent and cooperative in their work, and this diligence deserves to Be rewarded ahead of the rankings ... And on what principle are these points determined on the servers?!?

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Fireworks still not working on AU1 .....  :'(:'(
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 14.07.2017
    It seems that the Championship Coins within a server are based on individual ranking, rather than individual master points.

I do expect some changes to the Championship Trader.

The Candy cowshed (4988 coins) is cheaper than the Candy house (5250 coins).  I might be able to afford one by the end of the next championship :D

Sign In to comment.