Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• According to the calendar (the globe icon at the top of your farm page), it looks like it's due to start sometime tomorrow, German time.

"German time". Twilight Zone music in mah head....
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Artmaker (GB1)  "the little house/flower/burger icon" is for the farm portion of the WWC.  It just indicates that whatever you harvested just then earned you points in the farm part of WWC.

I know you'd rather walk across a bed of hot coals than do this, but if you click on the WWC thingy in the parking area, you will  get a score board and will be able to see which icons show points earned for that category.

You will get prizes whether you want to or not.  Just keep your face down so that you don't hit with all that flying debris. :)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 13.07.2017
    @WascallyWabbit
    In both the official announcement and within the game it says that we get fishing points from fishing. Doesn't that apply to manual fishing (the minigame?) At least I'm not getting any points from manual fishing. Did this change or is it a bug?

Edit: @Southern (US1)
    Thank you. I was kinda expecting to see something per fish caught, but you're actually right. This time I stayed until the bucket was full and I got 1 point from a bunch of fishes.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @WascallyWabbit
    In both the official announcement and within the game it says that we get fishing points from fishing. Doesn't that apply to manual fishing (the minigame?) At least I'm not getting any points from manual fishing. Did this change or is it a bug?
    It seems to be hit or miss for me.. Sometimes I'll get 3-4 points, sometimes I won't.  I suspect that it's tied to the number of fish caught or something, as I just caught 9 fish in the manual fishing mini-game and got nothing, then on the 10th I got 1 point.

(I closed the mini-game window between each fish and checked my points).  On the 10th fish, I saw a fishing point fall from the farmhouse.

So I'm kinda thinking that if you catch 30 fish, you might get 3 points. Further testing is required.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    @Artmaker (GB1)  "the little house/flower/burger icon" is for the farm portion of the WWC.  It just indicates that whatever you harvested just then earned you points in the farm part of WWC.

I know you'd rather walk across a bed of hot coals than do this, but if you click on the WWC thingy in the parking area, you will  get a score board and will be able to see which icons show points earned for that category.

You will get prizes whether you want to or not.  Just keep your face down so that you don't hit with all that flying debris. :)
    Hit with flying depris…. I about fell off my chair!   
    (Some flying debris is me throwing things at the computer that keeps freezing up with this game now.)

Ok, I get they are "points."     My point… (lol) is what for?   Farming makes crops, to feed the what ever, to harvest and sell, trade, use… what ever.  THAT is the reward we always had.   Not "debris" flying out of everything all for "points."   I SO don't care about scores here.  At least they could give us a way to opt out.
    OR…. again, just keep the scores in the event.  Let us click on the event  and see the score.
    They do that for these coop mission things.   After I finish one I click over in the parking lot, click the person icon, and see where I rank and who else in my coop is playing.    WHEN I WANT TO!  It's not flying up out of my fracking corn!

This game is a mess.  I guess they think the more stuff they toss up at us the more we like it.  
    Have they ever actually watched someone play?    Doubtful.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Artmaker (GB1) I doubt if they watch anyone play, or play any length of time themselves.  If they did, you can bet it's on their high-powered, wide screen, high def. professional computers and not some run-of-the-mill laptop they picked up at Lidl on sale.  If they did play, they would fix all those annoying little things which they don't think matter, but which become tiresome for the average player.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Yea, I can see poor management all over this mess.  Just looking at some of the mistakes and all the "hot fixes" they have to do later.  Can't anyone check the work first?   They even have a test server.  Never gets used.  None of this latest stuff was "tested." 

Galaxy was a fun game.  There was a place to donate cash to your team just like here.  Only get this.  They never put in place ANYTHING for the team to actually spend it on.  Nothing.  They stopped development so everyone could max out their base and nothing more to spend on.  And they wonder why it didn't make money?  DUH?
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    they upgrade a level everytime you beat them, so i guess you've been beating them
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

any one knows when the trader will arrive today ?

the one that have the 100 stage boat 

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 14.07.2017
    Do we know if the camping event starting Friday of this week will start at the same time as the ufo event ?
    FWIW, The event started at 3:00AM Eastern Time (9AM CEST, 2AM CST, Midnight PST) and will last for 157 hours. (6 Days, 13 hours).  That'll put it ending on Thursday, 20 July 2017, at (4PM EST / 3PM EST, / 1PM PST / 10PM CEST).

And for those interested, yes, it looks like they simply doubled the Level 6 amounts again. First task is 132 logs.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.07.2017
    I totally agree, did not realise this thread had been started.  Here was my 2 cents worth on the topic.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/157346/world-wide-championship-horse-npc-points
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507

any one knows when the trader will arrive today ?

the one that have the 100 stage boat 

Yes, it would be arrived on 18.59 (GMT+7), along with the championship coins and message about server position.

Please note that the arrival time can be rescheduled if necessary
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    I dropped from top spot to 4th (lost about 20,000 points)....in the name of fairness I can understand the decision BUT I found it ironic that the people initially whining about it were the heavy gold users with the win at all costs attitude. Its not much fun when the shoes on the other foot is it? :p

Now in the name of fairness GGS should remove all gold bought boosters and never offer points or advantages in hot deals because its unfair.......oh wait thats different, because when they make money from it then its all suddenly "fair'?

Gizmo when I made my complaint about the amount of points that I lost on the WWC (around 300,000) I had dropped from 6th down to 428. I thought this totally unfair especially as I've never used gold on anything. To have done the repair during the event is also unreasonable and should have been spotted before the event started and fixed or waited until after the tournament had finished to fix it both of which would have been better and fairer for everyone
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Fireworks on the AU server (Australian 10pm EST) do not appear to be working - I'm still getting 1 point 'flowers' for corn.
    Is it working for anyone?

J
  • Hi,

1- So far as I checked the trader, I could not find the new boat that is supposed to exist there and have 100 lvl upgrades. so was that removed from the event?
    and
    2-Where is championship coins, and/or in what rate our master points will be exchanged into championship coins and when?

Regards
    Griff
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    how do we get championship coins, see the jeep but its on zero :)))
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Have Championship Coins been distributed for the first week's rankings yet?
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    the trader arrived and theres soo many good stuff but i cant see the boat with 100 lvls :o
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Yes, I see NO boat!  I was hoping for that.

And how many coins do I get? 
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    oh no.. INT1 only 14..why you no try harder  :/:D
    Holy wow....Such a tiny amount of points......MAJOR disappointment.  Only 1.7 percent of my point total.  Many things would not be purchaseable after all five weeks.   Wow.  I was concerned about a disappointment, but this is just breathtaking. 

Major disappointment
    On a separate note.....I am not sure that "event" points given at the end of the stages of the Camping event are adding correctly.  Perhaps someone else can watch their score as a stage ends to see if they get all of those points.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Darn, no boat after the hard-working!
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 14.07.2017
    Hello

This event is a really good one
    but the amount of championship coins we get is peanuts really:-(

Just received 681 championship coins for making over 90k master pts:-( . Seriously dissatisfied 
    Think i get the same 4 times and i end up with around 2.8k coins using which i cant even buy a single spl stable:-(

Its a request 
    Please increase championship coins we get 
    otherwise the trader will be of no use . We dont want those rustic silo appearances and compo appearances from him:-(
    See please try to give more coins and practically usable amount for everyone
  • got my coins 536  for all the effort i put in, others in our co-op also  dissapointed with number of coins,
    also i looked att eh items the coins can buy and what a load of rubbish co-op cherry orchard? old prize in CC,
    rustic stuff no thanks and wheres the seaweed items or useful stuff that people want,

the  caravan looks like a car boot sale thats selling off old junk 

very poor
  • Same - I am coming second in my section (seems to be players levels 70 - 90) and yet I got around 450 points. Which is enough for 3 things. Also I did not get an 'in game message' about the server rankings, so I have no idea where my server is currently ranking. And I agree AU1 server has been VERY glitchy today, running really slow, not dropping extra items during fireworks event and just generally not working very well.
    edited 14.07.2017
    Hello

Just received 681 championship coins for making over 90k master pts:-( . Seriously dissatisfied 
    Think i get the same 4 times and i end up with around 2.8k coins using which i cant even buy a single spl stable:-(

Its a request 
    otherwise the trader will be of no use . We dont want those rustic silo appearances and compo appearances form him:-(

I got 1355 for 80k points, so we are not getting the same conversion ratio......

Most "good" farmers have no where near this number of points, so their coins will be really low. 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Hello

Its a request 
    otherwise the trader will be of no use . We dont want those rustic silo appearances and compo appearances form him:-(

I got 1355 for 80k points, so we are not getting the same conversion ratio......

Most "good" farmers have no where near this number of points, so their coins will be really low. 
    Maybe conversion ratio depends on our server rank too:-(

Whatever it maybe the amount of coins we get is really too low:-( .
    Hope GGS improves the numbers
  • So only the top 11 servers count in the rankings? What happened to GB1???
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.07.2017
    Must be on server ranking I am leading AU server with over 130k and only got 880 coins, @gavinfarms (US1)  only did 80k and got 50% more than I did and I did over 50% more then he did.  So I work a lot harder than others and get less again how is this fair, just because I am on a smaller server, with less players, so get less rewards.  Something wrong with this logic, GGS sort it out.
Sign In to comment.