Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

My bet is that you will not regain the points or prizes, as Lester Tessa and George now have much better horses.

I wonder if GGS will adjust those horse rankings.

• after this new update all my points in the world championship disappeared why??? 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 12.07.2017
    Those of us who were waiting to race against Lester and the others until near the end of the WWC have been penalized as we hadn't yet had the chance to earn the rewards that the others get to keep.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    Those of us who were waiting to race against Lester and the others until near the end of the WWC have been penalized as we hadn't yet received the rewards that the others get to keep.

exactly my point artful..

The developers and moderators should have left it alone until the end of the WWC and then fixed the problem, not during it. I dropped over 400 places because of it while a certain person who shall be nameless climbed 3 places to top the leaderboard. It smacks of favouritism. I was even leading on the US server and had 99% of my points taken away and dropped to below 300. Yet now they've done their so called fix the horse training doesn't work properly. Now you lose more times than you win, whereas before the introduction of the WWC we used to win more than lose at horse training. The mods and devs need to do something about this and compensate those that have been greatly affected by the loss of points and rewards. i.e giving us free gold or gold mining licences etc for the upset this has caused to it's many players.

As for the CC, VL and horse trials we should be up against people from our own leagues, not those that are of higher leagues. We can still be promoted and demoted as normal, but it would create a more even playing field and fairer for everyone.

The game even runs slower than that of a snail's pace and get constant orange error messages come up, which makes it hopeless to work on the CC.

• Level 7 of the weekly event is way too hard.    I give up doing the alien event this week.   Why go through all that effort when you only get a decore with 15 VHP when you can easily get a decore from the CC that is 10 VHP.  Gavinfarms summed it up very well on page 8.    I used to be able to complete the lvl 6 events with a lot of hard work and skill, which is what farming is supposed to be about.   Doubling the level 6 is totally unreasonable.

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 12.07.2017
    I think the horse challenges should reward a large amount of points because it is not renewable, it only gets harder and harder increasing by 1 level every time you win.  Once the horses you challenge are 20 levels above yours, it is extremely rare to win, the only way is to train your horse to a higher level.  It should be a big reward for a high level horse to gain a level and win a hard challenge.  

Some more horse points circles

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I dropped from top spot to 4th (lost about 20,000 points)....in the name of fairness I can understand the decision BUT I found it ironic that the people initially whining about it were the heavy gold users with the win at all costs attitude. Its not much fun when the shoes on the other foot is it? :p

Now in the name of fairness GGS should remove all gold bought boosters and never offer points or advantages in hot deals because its unfair.......oh wait thats different, because when they make money from it then its all suddenly "fair'?

Level 7 of the weekly event is way too hard.    I give up doing the alien event this week.   Why go through all that effort when you only get a decore with 15 VHP when you can easily get a decore from the CC that is 10 VHP.  Gavinfarms summed it up very well on page 8.    I used to be able to complete the lvl 6 events with a lot of hard work and skill, which is what farming is supposed to be about.   Doubling the level 6 is totally unreasonable.

I finally finished level 7 of the event and like others in my group that managed the finish I don't think the rewards are worth the effort. So we get a decoration with 112 happiness and 15 village happiness, and last stage also gave 131,000XP and 500 event points. 500 event points for stages that required 62,000 apples, and then 17,000+ prints.......seems VERY stingy to me! Why double everything....give us new and different rewards, tokens, fuku coins, seaweed, coloured boxes etc.

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737

Level 7 of the weekly event is way too hard.    I give up doing the alien event this week.   Why go through all that effort when you only get a decore with 15 VHP when you can easily get a decore from the CC that is 10 VHP.  Gavinfarms summed it up very well on page 8.    I used to be able to complete the lvl 6 events with a lot of hard work and skill, which is what farming is supposed to be about.   Doubling the level 6 is totally unreasonable.

I agree this is just ridiculous doubling is too much and I have pretty much thrown in the towel too many other things to do and with CC now oh well that CV isn't going anywhere  and isnt really helping anyone other than the jetty so why concern ourselves until we are offered better rewards.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

really GGS / Big Farm you've taken 300,000 points off of my WWC score because there was a mistake in the update. Well shame on you. We've worked hard for those points and I was in 6th position at the time. As it was your mistake I think we should keep our points or be compensated heavily for it, as it wasn't the players fault but that of your own making.

It's a disgrace

Right there with you.  Last night was ranked at 67 and this morning at 525.  Woohoo - GGS at it's finest!!!  :p:p
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @WascallyWabbit  I understand why the points were removed from the Horse category, but then again later today, points, significant points were removed from the Cooperative category and I haven't found any explanation for that. The 6 items gathering points are harvesting edge plants, producing goods in the T&T, and M&M, playing missions, win ranking rewards in the CC, win hard work rewards in the CC, and if anything have increased tremendously with the non-stop missions, rankings and hard work rewards and have nothing to do with the horses.  :/

Also horses dropping 3-6 points in meadow regardless of the type of training/activity you have running at the time. So a 5 hour activity is dropping same points as a 30 minute one, shouldn't there be a great increase in points when doing something long term??? The points system is very flawed at the moment
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 13.07.2017
    Those who get any points from versing NPC with horses should feel lucky.  I am unable to verse any NPC as mine are stuck at max lvl220.  So no points at all there for me.   I believe you should not be able to get any points at all for versing NPC in horses, this is not fair for those who have finished them, again the players who have been here a long long long time disadvantaged 

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Thanks @Byron Longford (AU1). Although the glitch give me the advantage, i didn't like it because it's totally unfair for the players who already challenge NPC 'til max level
    edited 13.07.2017
    To be fair, they should do like the do with co op challenge, number1 get extra medals each day they are there as they can't challenge anyone.  If complete horse challenges against NPC you should get so many points as you can't challenge anyone
    Well no need to feel bad any longer  the glitch was fixed pnts taken away hope you are feeling better.
    edited 13.07.2017
    @Damaria3 (US1)  No you still get points for versing NPC which I can not do, you only reduced to what you would have earned on this correct points, they just reduced the amount to what it was suppose to be without the glitch.  Where as I get no points at all as I can not verse NPC with horses.  This still has me at a big disadvantage for other that can.  Those of us who are a max should be getting 1000 points per day as we can not even verse the NPC and as reward for being maxed, just like those in 1st on co op village challenges

Or to fix properly ALL the points from NPC should be removed.  This also would be fair.  How can I seriously compete, when there is one whole part of the points gathering that I get 0 and not possible to get any.  This still need to be fixed. 

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Looks like it was a good idea on my part to just ignore the whole thing.  Farm my happy little farm and be done.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I guess this falls under the new updates:

I would like to know who did the math on the newly added level for the deco event.  Why would their be more than a 100% increase on each task, yet only a very small fraction of an increase for the rewards and for the deco??  I am completely disappointed.  I had stopped doing the deco events, they are repetitive and boring and how many UFO pigsty skins does someone with ONE pigsty really need?  When I saw the new level and the new deco I gladly accepted it as a new challenge, expecting maybe a 40% - 50% increase at most, after seeing everything was just basically doubled it made me ill considering the rewards have no comparison to the massive amounts required.  This is just wrong on so many levels. I have no intention of doing anymore events at that level.  What a major let down.
    I couldn't agree more @Shay1968 (US1)  don't know what they are thinking but at this point not wasting resources  and wont make it am in apples now so no way which is ok   just that why should they bother offering something with ridiculous amt needed  hoping players will spend gold  well not me for this prize. 
    edited 13.07.2017
    I completed this event with 3days to spare and took 0 gold or seaweed.  I would like even a harder level please.  bring it on Level 8.

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I completed this event with 3days to spare and took 0 gold or seaweed.  I would like even a harder level please.  bring on Level 8.

Then I am guessing you have 80 apple orchards and just as many cow sheds on your farm.
    edited 13.07.2017
    close 15 apples 10 cows 16 fields 30 chooks
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    GGS,

I know that this has been mentioned before, but now that the village levels are getting up there, we need this addressed.  I can only make 2 sets of anything in the Metal factory or the Timber factory (2 sets of nails, colored glass, blockboards, etc.).   We really need to be able to make large sets of these items.  We are being asked for hundreds of thousands of some of these things, and making them in small lumps is just impractical.  Please address this.  At lower levels of the building, this was live-able.  It is not so anymore.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273

GGS:

Just so you know.....she is a player who can handle the higher levels of the events normally and without complaint.  I consider this a sign that doubling is indeed too much.  I proposed 40 percent, because it seems do-able, but please do something other than doubling. 

I did barely finish UFO, but I seaweeded the apple stage.  I would never think of choosing level 7 on Camping, which is coming up, based on double the amounts.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    FYI: Level 7 Here's to Nature main Difficulty is on track, map pieces, and feed production. Woodfire is slightly easier, while donation can vary depending on your financial strength
  • Man, I'm loving all of this lag. Server jams ROCK!!! Thanks for adding all of this stuff before upgrading/adding server space. Game freezes are sooooo much fun.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    TOO MUCH JUNK FLYING IN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes GG that IS shouting.  Not a stuck button.  
    Gees, first thing this morning, and as always I have to wait for the usual stack of meaningless junk to fly up, I turn it all off and the graphics on the page still have't loaded so not a clue what all that garbage even says.  Don't care.  Off it goes as fast as it shows up.

But then, immediately, I'm hit with more pop ups about all the "rewards" I've won.   Really?  I haven't done a single thing yet, WHAT am I being rewarded for?   OTHER PEOPLE'S work?   Gee why even log in then?
    Ok, the coop challenge thing, (though it comes around too often) is kinda nice.  Good to know our coop is actively trying.  And we all get rewards from it.  Still why can't coop rewards show up off on the SIDE somewhere?  Or when WE are ready to, WE can choose to go click on a button and see what rewards have been collected by the coop?   NOT right smack in the way especially during an event that requires some actual playing, planting, harvesting, etc…. and on a time limit.    Blasting a reward the whole coop got, TO the whole coop, because ONE person just completed a mission?   It's really more annoying than fun.

Ok, but now all this other crapola? 
    I have posted this in a few places now, WHAT EXACTLY IS the little house/flower/burger icon that is flying out of EVERYTHING all about?   WHAT DOES IT MEAN game wise?   Should I be thrilled?  Cause I'm not.
    Don't know what it means, what it's worth, does it actually DO anything in my game?  
    GET IT OUT OF THE WAY!!! 
    now working on an event, and stuff your looking for flying out, (still annoying when it's in the way) but at least that's something I'm actually working on.  I have NO CLUE what most of the new garbage even means.
    IE;  the little blue propeller thingy.   Click info and all it says is how your boats can handle storms.  (Never actually SAW a storm out there.)   Exactly, as for functionality in the game, WHAT DOES IT DO?
    These cryptic descriptions mean NOTHING.   Is that something I can play?  Does it actually do anything to the boats? I have no idea.  Therefore, it's just one more annoying THING flying up when I'm trying to play this silly game. 

GG… (and why I'm addressing that to GG is beyond me, they clearly are not interested in what their customers think.)
    But I keep trying.
    GG….   PLEASE get ALL that flying um… "STUFF" OUT OF THE GAME SCREEN! 
    ESPECIALLY……
    ESPECIALLY…… (yes said it twice intentionally)  

The pop up in your face stuff that might require gold.
    Already lost a bunch when some dumb thing just happened to appear RIGHT as I was clicking to plant or feed or do something.  Poof, gold gone on some library booster I never needed and had no plans to buy. 
    And as always, supports answer is too bad.  
    My answer to that?    Enjoy your unemployment when this company goes down the toilet.   
    How many layoffs have you all had happen already?    
    I sure won't waste money on ANY company who doesn't give a flying rats behind when it's mistakenly (because of poor design on your end) lost.   GET A CLUE!   
    These forums contain a wealth of ideas of what people like, want, ask for, and Im SURE you have systems in place to monitor what gets played and what gets ignored after the newness wears off.
    Instead of useless surveys, how about coming to your own forums?

(Ok, head hurts, gotta stop beating it against walls.)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Do we know if the camping event starting Friday of this week will start at the same time as the ufo event ?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    According to the calendar (the globe icon at the top of your farm page), it looks like it's due to start sometime tomorrow, German time.
Sign In to comment.