Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    My main reason for wanting GGS to step back and cut out a lot of this nonsense is purely selfish.  The way they are running things now, the game will die.

I love the game and want to see it succeed and continue.  If they need more gold, they need to woo the low-to-non gold buyers with fun, relaxing, rewarding games where accidental gold-spending safeguards are in place.  I will happily empty my wallet then.
    Exactly.  Every word.

I started out,  then started a second, and a third farm.  I DID spend some getting the water towers.  
    But when accidental clicks and gold lost started happening?  And supports answer is usually too bad so sad be more careful?   Yea ok, sure will.  Keep the credit card far from the computer.  

Now granted I never spent a lot.  But if I have a few extra bucks sitting in pay pal? Sure.  Kinda like a movie ticket.  But if they did that more, got more occasional bucks from us free or almost free players, it would add up fast.   

GOLD LOCK people.  I am certain I have lost by accident far more than I ever actually spent.  Sometimes my fault, sometimes a pop up RIGHT when and where I'm trying to harvest.   And they just don't care.

Poor management is all this is.   

OH well.  As much as I like this silly game, if it went away tomorrow, I'd be fine.   Free games are abundant. Something like this would fill the void.  
    Still I'd rather see this one work out it's problems.  But the first course in that is for the bone heads in charge to actually listen.   

Does anyone in development EVER actually LOOK through these discussions? 

Guessing not based on my very recent ticket to support.  I can NOT log into the forums with  my other computer.   And their answer?   "Contract a mod in the forums for help with the forums."  And closed the ticket.   Now how if I can't even log into them?

THIS is what we are dealing with.   _______ fill in the colorful word of choice there.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    It's pitiful, when I've come back into this game from 2015 and has been suspended due to real activities, and gold still doesn't fully protected. While the other games (almost) always ask us when we would to spent some premium currencies, this only marked with blue background with the cart, thus doesn't protecting the colorblind users and unexpected incidents.

And of course, the existence of booster on WWC didn't surprise me, but still TOTALLY UNFAIR. Hard-working players are again get lost.

Once again, every update doesn't including the detailed information, so again many players getting stuck if they're don't spare their premium items and currency. I've heard that many players can't pass on themed event level 7 unless they have the adequate supplies, SOME GOLD, and MORE TIME to PLAY.

I understand that the freemium game can't survive if nobody spare some real money to the game. But, try make a spot where the gold-spending players can spend the gold WITHOUT struggling the other. I tell this because even it's useless, the game itself will going to the point where 'the gold users wins'
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    Is any one else aware of the inaccurate amounts won for competing against lester george or tessa  how can it pay out in thousands in horse heads how can those who cant compete since already reached level 120 have a fair go - this really needs to fixed 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It will be a brief blip.  they'll reach the high levels, and if there's another WWC, they won't gain any benefits.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I have to say that I view gold spending for the WWC very differently.
    I would like to see the gold spenders on GB1 spending lots and lots of gold, vast quantities.
    If we finish in the top 3, I get lots of extra prizes so go for it people, spend, spend, spend.
    but only if you are on GB1. On any other server it should be frowned upon and avoided at all costs.  :¬D
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    I did mean to say level 224 about horses  you are right  but still it seems unfair 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Rankings are about to change because the GGS hotfix will take away points earned through horse racing tessa, george and lester lol. Its funny how they are so quick to fix that in the name of "fairness" but they continue to barrage us with unfair hot deals favouring players willing to buy rank.

On a serious note, a player in my coop just lost ALL farmdollars. Refreshing and clearing cache has not fixed it and I really hope GGS focuses on fixing this issue because its happened to a number of players now.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    yep

i have no idea what it's showing but some eariler time in history? rankings are totally broken/lost/kaput
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    just read the official announcements on the update

wow, cant complain i guess

please remove this thread mods, its obvs irrlevant
  • @Corvid (GB1), please point me to whatever Official Announcement you saw.....last one I see was a week ago

The update about an hour ago has resulted in a huge loss of Worldwide Champ points for me....i had a little over 50K points and was ranked in the high 200's

I now have only 22K points and rank has dropped to the 800's.....what happened?

• GM All, there was a major drop in my worldwide event horse points from last night to this morning.  I went from a count of 61/100 to 20/100.  Did anyone else notice a change?   Thanks.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yes, it was in an announcement, the points won by competing against Lester & friends were faulty, this has been corrected.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    darrrn i was so happy with the sudden unexpected jump up the rankings without spending a single dime of gold... your username is highly fitting @grrr (NL1) :D 
    Not in this case, I've been seeing people fly past me the last few days, after the fix I'm in 3rd place :p

• ok thank-you grrr, good luck in challenge.
    ok thank-you grrr, good luck in challenge.

Thanks @Fresh Farmer, at least untill the goldbuyers show up! Good luck to you as well!
    edited 12.07.2017
    Current position and upcoming reward (20.00, GMT+7). Player range on my scoreboard at level 41-64 at the start of WWC. Before this hotfix, I'm at 9th position with 312K points

• SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70

really GGS / Big Farm you've taken 300,000 points off of my WWC score because there was a mistake in the update. Well shame on you. We've worked hard for those points and I was in 6th position at the time. As it was your mistake I think we should keep our points or be compensated heavily for it, as it wasn't the players fault but that of your own making.

It's a disgrace

• i was in 28th  now im where i should be around 150 lol 
    was fun while it lasted but glad its sorted out was unfair on the players who should have been up there :)
    i got to keep the prizes so its not all bad :)

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 12.07.2017
    Did the worldwide championship restart because I lost of all my master points?? :(

I had over 50k in points and now I have only 9k???????????????????????????????

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 12.07.2017
    WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 2,562
    Hi Everyone, 

There will be a Hotfix today - Don`t worry it is planned to be done before the CC starts p

Shinkei-Suijaki Event

Some players did not get their tokens returned to them, when the last compensation was done (for the interrupted game, due the hotfix on the 1st run of the event) so they will now receive their Fuku Tokens.

Players who were eligible for ranking rewards, when the rankings disappeared following the update, will now receive their rewards based on their position in the rankings before the update started.

Worldwide Championship

As you know NPC's Tessa, George & Lester have been giving out massive amounts of WWC horse points, each time they were challenged, this will be fixed - & they will hopefully be issued with new calculators!

In addition, the team has to fix the rankings to make the Worldwide Championship fair again. However, all activity rewards won early, in the horse category, due to the extra points, will stay untouched and won’t be taken back & you should also be able to win them all again.  

If we get an accurate time for the hotfix, before you get the warning icon, we will let you know..... At the moment the estimated time is 12:20pm CEST

@WascallyWabbit you stated the points would be untouched but mine were all taken from me!!

@Krislilwife2004 (US1), it stated that only the rewards due to the extra points was untouched, not the point itself. It happens for all players
  • @Krislilwife2004    If you read the statement it says that the team has to fix the rankings to make the Worldwide Championship fair again. However, all activity rewards won early, in the horse category, due to the extra points, will stay untouched and won’t be taken back & you should also be able to win them all again. not the points. however they did take a lot of points  from me as well.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well, if the players did get to keep the points won early due to the challenges with George et al, this really bites for those of us who were waiting until near the end of the WWC to get those points.  You should have just left it alone.  It's the only way some of us little guys had a chance.
  • As far as i know everyone had there points taken away. just not the prizes.
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

Guess who has come out of this little farce on top...

Clue... He's GGS's favourite..

• This sucks  what a mess and not our fault,give me my points back.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Those points were given out due to a bug and not all players could benefit so it is understandable that they were removed. Even though I went down considerably, I'm actually happy that they removed them since now I can get all the rewards again (thus gaining them twice).
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117

I think it is quite unfair.  We gained those points by playing within the rules of the game that we saw existed at that time.   Now GGS changes the 'goalposts' halfway through the match, to benefit their gilt-edged player........

What is also unfair, is that Lester, Tessa and George now have Horses that have been upgraded +15 levels from where they were at the start of the event.   I can no longer match their level.

Sign In to comment.