Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• I tried to do a screen shot and it didn't appear in my reply, I am useless at this kind of thing.  There is just a little cross saying image nil.  I will try again later but to describe it, I can't scroll either way on the bottom bit where it lists the things you can earn that type of point with, it is greyed out.  And above it says not available at the moment come back later, which I must admit I thought was a bit odd, because normally it would say you need to join a co-operative to participate or some such, not come back later!  So maybe it is an error as you say.  Please tell me I don't need to message support, it is too hot and sweaty for such exertion. 

@muggle1 (GB1)  Your description was fine :) The text is definitely a bug, but it is already known, so you do not have to do a ticket for it.  As I said, you should still get points for missions, so just ignore the funky message. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I have more than 60000 horse points and got the gold mystery box for hard work reward 100.  
  • Name one competition where you can just buy victory? Any sport, any competitive competition in the world today (apart from an auction), buying anything in "a competition" is frowned upon. Yes its within the rules but that doesn't make it right. If this is the way the rules are set up don't call this a competition, call it for what it is......an auction. For me personally it doesn't bother me that much because as a long time player I have seen GGS ruin every competition by giving a lazy player a buy out option. I feel sorry for the farmers that have put a lot of effort into this, farming day after day in the hope of winning a good prize.

If you have to BUY a prize then it isn't really a prize....its a purchase.
    EXACTLY!!!!!! 

Now you can buy better equipment. Better running shoes.  Better bicycle.  Even better training.   BUT actual competitions should be about the game.  

I liked it better when there were no competitions here.  IF you want to do battle, go to Empire or some other such game.  This was suppose to be about balance.  Now it just insanity.   
    I agree 100% and I find it wrong when just doing a daily that lower lvls that are like 100 lvls below you "cha-ching" there way to the top in just the daily alone. May not be considered "cheating" to GGS but to those of us that have poured blood sweat and tears into our farms seeing this on an ongoing basis know otherwise that it is not fair and as it may not be considered "cheating" per any of their rules, in the eyes of those that have spent all the time playing fairly and doing actual real work on their farms and not paying for it know otherwise. Gold should not be a deciding factor on winning or losing but I am seeing that with GGS it is the case.

Help Save   The Dolphins!

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    It's pitiful, when I've come back into this game from 2015 and has been suspended due to real activities, and gold still doesn't fully protected. While the other games (almost) always ask us when we would to spent some premium currencies, this only marked with blue background with the cart, thus doesn't protecting the colorblind users and unexpected incidents.

And of course, the existence of booster on WWC didn't surprise me, but still TOTALLY UNFAIR. Hard-working players are again get lost.

Once again, every update doesn't including the detailed information, so again many players getting stuck if they're don't spare their premium items and currency. I've heard that many players can't pass on themed event level 7 unless they have the adequate supplies, SOME GOLD, and MORE TIME to PLAY.

I understand that the freemium game can't survive if nobody spare some real money to the game. But, try make a spot where the gold-spending players can spend the gold WITHOUT struggling the other. I tell this because even it's useless, the game itself will going to the point where 'the gold users wins'
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    Is any one else aware of the inaccurate amounts won for competing against lester george or tessa  how can it pay out in thousands in horse heads how can those who cant compete since already reached level 120 have a fair go - this really needs to fixed 
    Alakazam @ au 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,403
    It will be a brief blip.  they'll reach the high levels, and if there's another WWC, they won't gain any benefits.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    I did mean to say level 224 about horses  you are right  but still it seems unfair 
    Alakazam @ au 1
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    yep

i have no idea what it's showing but some eariler time in history? rankings are totally broken/lost/kaput

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    just read the official announcements on the update

wow, cant complain i guess

please remove this thread mods, its obvs irrlevant

• @Corvid (GB1), please point me to whatever Official Announcement you saw.....last one I see was a week ago

The update about an hour ago has resulted in a huge loss of Worldwide Champ points for me....i had a little over 50K points and was ranked in the high 200's

I now have only 22K points and rank has dropped to the 800's.....what happened?

• GM All, there was a major drop in my worldwide event horse points from last night to this morning.  I went from a count of 61/100 to 20/100.  Did anyone else notice a change?   Thanks.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yes, it was in an announcement, the points won by competing against Lester & friends were faulty, this has been corrected.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    darrrn i was so happy with the sudden unexpected jump up the rankings without spending a single dime of gold... your username is highly fitting @grrr (NL1) :D 

Not in this case, I've been seeing people fly past me the last few days, after the fix I'm in 3rd place :p

• ok thank-you grrr, good luck in challenge.
    ok thank-you grrr, good luck in challenge.

Thanks @Fresh Farmer, at least untill the goldbuyers show up! Good luck to you as well!
    edited 12.07.2017
    Current position and upcoming reward (20.00, GMT+7). Player range on my scoreboard at level 41-64 at the start of WWC. Before this hotfix, I'm at 9th position with 312K points

Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • i was in 28th  now im where i should be around 150 lol 
    was fun while it lasted but glad its sorted out was unfair on the players who should have been up there :)
    i got to keep the prizes so its not all bad :)

• Krislilwife2004 (US1)Krislilwife2004 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 12.07.2017
    Did the worldwide championship restart because I lost of all my master points?? :(

I had over 50k in points and now I have only 9k???????????????????????????????

• Krislilwife2004 (US1)Krislilwife2004 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 12.07.2017
    WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 2,562
    Hi Everyone, 

There will be a Hotfix today - Don`t worry it is planned to be done before the CC starts p

Shinkei-Suijaki Event

Some players did not get their tokens returned to them, when the last compensation was done (for the interrupted game, due the hotfix on the 1st run of the event) so they will now receive their Fuku Tokens.

Players who were eligible for ranking rewards, when the rankings disappeared following the update, will now receive their rewards based on their position in the rankings before the update started.

Worldwide Championship

As you know NPC's Tessa, George & Lester have been giving out massive amounts of WWC horse points, each time they were challenged, this will be fixed - & they will hopefully be issued with new calculators!

In addition, the team has to fix the rankings to make the Worldwide Championship fair again. However, all activity rewards won early, in the horse category, due to the extra points, will stay untouched and won’t be taken back & you should also be able to win them all again.  

If we get an accurate time for the hotfix, before you get the warning icon, we will let you know..... At the moment the estimated time is 12:20pm CEST

@WascallyWabbit you stated the points would be untouched but mine were all taken from me!!

@Krislilwife2004 (US1), it stated that only the rewards due to the extra points was untouched, not the point itself. It happens for all players
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
Sign In to comment.