Home General Discussions & Questions
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Lost Coop

This discussion was created from comments split from: Update June 23rd - Shinkei Suijaku - Discussion.

Comments

• edited 10.07.2017
    ok  have no idea  where  to post  this  but  had  to get a new pc   went to log in and  my co op  has dissapeared  i have spent  a lot of money over years  and  you have  wiped  my co op ploughmans lunc   what gives  i expect  to get a  reply  to my email and  support  will have  this  furious 
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 6,096
    ok  have no idea  where  to post  this  but  had  to get a new pc   went to log in and  my co op  has dissapeared  i have spent  a lot of money over years  and  you have  wiped  my co op ploughmans lunc   what gives  i expect  to get a  reply  to my email and  support  will have  this  furious 
    @ElizabethRuler (GB1) 

Hi Elizabeth,

As you probably know, if a coop leader is inactive for 30+ days, the leadership passes to the highest deputy, but if there are no active members to pass it to, the coop gets removed. I am not sure whether or not a coop can be restored, you will need to contact support & they will be able to answer that for you. Good luck! :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    ElizabethRuler - you didn't by chance log on to the international server, it sometimes does that by default. Just check to see that you are actually on the GB server. Hope this helps

Sign In to comment.