Home General Discussions & Questions
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Pop-ups, pop-ups and even more pop-ups??

I thought this was a farming game where you should work on farming, with every new update it seems we are also getting more and more pop-ups that we first need to click away before we can do the thing why we play this game and that is to farm.

10 pop-ups when starting the game, then playing the whole day around 100 (or even more) pop-ups with this new features like fishing and word championship, then there is HWE and the prime offers and exclusive deals that pop-up unannounced.

A long time ago (back when i was still a young kid) they talked about putting those pop-ups to a minimum, where are the ideas and updates that do that?
MAKING IT MY PERSONAL VENDETTA TO GET THESE LAGS AND BUGS OUT OF THE GAME
Please reply to this thread if you agree
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/150625/petition-no-more-updates

Disappointment, Liar, Bug Hunter & Bratwurst 
Retired Moderator

Comments

• those ideas went away when they decided to maximize gold sales lol
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    They are extremely annoying!!!
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    And they always appear just as you are about to click on something as well

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    those ideas went away when they decided to maximize gold sales lol
    All those pop-up that are in the game at this moment does not have anything to do with gold sales.
    - Collecting fishing boats
    - HWE reward
    - World CC rewards
    - Finishing missions
    - The news at the beginning

Some things are just useless!!
    Why do i want to see a pop-up when i finish a mission when i shelved with 0?
    Why do i need to see a pop-up every time i get a new reward, just let them show the rewards at the end and just drop the item to fly to my inventory.
    Why do i need to see how much fish i caught when me boat is returning, all the other buildings can be seen when you hover over the building, why is there a pop-up when collecting the boat? And 14 pop-up  for collecting all the boats, then at least 3 clicks to send it out again, make it easier!!!
    Who is reading the news when you start the game, this pop-up and other pop-ups at the start are so useless.

Please do something about this, this is a harvesting game and not a pop-up clicking game!!!!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/150625/petition-no-more-updates

Retired Moderator

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 12.07.2017
    And pop-up keeps destroying the purpose of this game. Finishing a mission, scoring allot of points, i get a pop-up for my mission that is finished, get a pop-up with rewards our coop earned and a pop-up with new rewards won in world CC.

I am not complaining about the rewards, just complaining and making a statement that pop-up are destroying the purpose of this game.

Retired Moderator

• the Pop ups are why I play this game less and less, I am lvl 141, but I spend the first 5 mins upon opening the game waiting for and closing the pop ups.  There has been many times I thought about playing the game then remembered the pop ups and decided not to because at that time I did not have time to close the pop ups I just have time to play.  Give us a banner pop up at game startup that lets us scroll through what we missed while we were not logged in with a single close button!!

Then as stated previously I get popups when I am busy doing things, these in game pop ups should happen when there has been no game activity for 10 to 20 seconds, or better yet give us the option of auto accepting during game play pop ups.  

now lets talk about the item fly aways, either let me turn them off or make them so they do not get in the way of closing the my barn is full pop up (which is the only acceptable pop up, but an auto sell excess option would be nice)
Sign In to comment.