Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 6th - Worldwide Championship (WWC), New Horse Season and more! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    QUESTION:  If players are allowed to have farms on more than one server, then technically, they could be playing for several teams, right? 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    QUESTION:  If players are allowed to have farms on more than one server, then technically, they could be playing for several teams, right? 
    Yes we are allow 1 farm per server ;)
    Those people are going to be very, very busy! ;)

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    1 farm? No gourmet farm, flower farm, horse ranch, coop village, temporary farms or fishing region?
    Did you mean 1 account?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    1 farm? No gourmet farm, flower farm, horse ranch, coop village, temporary farms or fishing region?
    Did you mean 1 account?
    Yes 1 set of farms, 1 account if you prefer ;)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Wow, this could be a big advantage for SOME.  They will know the exact scores of at least 2 servers, If one server they are on is doing better than the other, they could lag back on the losing server and do more work on the winning server to bring that score even higher. That is IF they are a top 100 since only the scores of the top 100 counts for each server. If they are not a top 100 on their server, it really doesn't matter but they certainly will be VERY busy! 

I know I will not be one of the top 100 representing the US server because I am not rich and my farm is not fully developed yet but I certainly will be cheering on our top 100 players.
    Wow, this could be a big advantage for SOME.  They will know the exact scores of at least 2 servers, If one server they are on is doing better than the other, they could lag back on the losing server and do more work on the winning server to bring that score even higher. That is IF they are a top 100 since only the scores of the top 100 counts for each server. If they are not a top 100 on their server, it really doesn't matter but they certainly will be VERY busy! 

I know.  If the rankings are posted throughout the tournament, it may not be a huge advantage.  But, players also could start farms on other servers just so they can keep up with what's going on.  It boggles the mind! :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273

Off subject: I would like to see a seaweed liquid fertilizer and seaweed honeydew.
    Many people (including me) have asked for this, dozens of times, over the last two years.  I have never understood the lack of this, since they could sell it in the little red truck.
    @artful (US1)  Indeed, it does boggle the mind.  I have this over-active mind, so I was sitting here thinking .... OH NO! what if one of our really big gold spenders on the US server has an account on another server that they use just for fun, sees that the other server that they use just for fun is doing MUCH better than the US server that they spend a lot of gold on and decides not to spend ANY gold on the US server.  :#  No top prizes for US server, LOL
  • DoctorX (INT1)DoctorX (INT1) Posts: 139
    edited 06.07.2017
    Does anyone know what is, "A boat with 100 stages that is better than all the boats currently available."
    @DoctorX (INT1) It is a version of one of the current boats, which can be upgraded 100 times.           

Thanks @WascallyWabbit for the feedback, just so that I know I have it correct, so it is a completely new boat and not adding upgrade to level 100 to existing ones.

Will it be available from the Boat Build menu or the trader, also is there a limit on how many of these you can own.

There are 3 ways to wins rewards: 
    • 500 activity rewards - That you win individually based on your points collected in the 5 categories
    • Ranking rewards - Which you win based on your position in the rankings on your server (US1) - The # 1 ranked player on each server wins the Grandhouse.
    • Server rewards - Won by the 3 servers who's top 100 players get the highest numbers of points.
    There are 25 servers. :)

So the Grandhouse is won by the top ranked player per server, will this always be the case or will we be able to purchase it at some point in the future, also would GGS consider creating Themed versions of this house that can be purchased from the Shell, Rune, Voucher trader
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I have wondered about this boat as well.  Based on the current schematics, I cannot see how a boat could be designed for 100 upgrades, unless it is only storage quantity and goes up very slowly.  It would be nice to see this item and know a little more about it.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I have wondered about this boat as well.  Based on the current schematics, I cannot see how a boat could be designed for 100 upgrades, unless it is only storage quantity and goes up very slowly.  It would be nice to see this item and know a little more about it.
    I'm sure we'll see it tomorrow, then all your questions will be answered. :)
  • Does anyone know what is, "A boat with 100 stages that is better than all the boats currently available."
    @DoctorX (INT1) It is a version of one of the current boats, which can be upgraded 100 times.           

Thanks @WascallyWabbit for the feedback, just so that I know I have it correct, so it is a completely new boat and not adding upgrade to level 100 to existing ones.

Will it be available from the Boat Build menu or the trader, also is there a limit on how many of these you can own.

There are 3 ways to wins rewards: 
    • 500 activity rewards - That you win individually based on your points collected in the 5 categories
    • Ranking rewards - Which you win based on your position in the rankings on your server (US1) - The # 1 ranked player on each server wins the Grandhouse.
    • Server rewards - Won by the 3 servers who's top 100 players get the highest numbers of points.
    There are 25 servers. :)

So the Grandhouse is won by the top ranked player per server, will this always be the case or will we be able to purchase it at some point in the future, also would GGS consider creating Themed versions of this house that can be purchased from the Shell, Rune, Voucher trader
    @DoctorX (INT1) All we have been told is that the boat is not a new "type" it is one of the 5 existing ones, but we do not know which one. We are as keen as you to see how it works, as it seems unlikely it will add a new slot for each upgrade like the other boats, what would you put in 100 slots? lol  All will be revealed soon :)

The Grandhouse IS a themed building, it will appear in the themed building tab in your inventory & not in the build menu.  As it is a ranking reward for this event, it will not be available for sale through the Championship Trader like the other themed buildings from the game. :)
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625

Other Changes:

• New Achievements - Sticker Packs for Fishing and Deep Sea Fishing.
    Am I the only one who is really, really happy about this one? 
    (...yep, I'm easy to please  :p )
    i dont even know what that is
    it will be in achievements like we had to collect say 100k  apples to gain points, you can find them on bottom of your screen gold cup icon
    oh that, thanks

i dont even use it, so meh lol

Thousands of players and there can only be ONE winner (per server)  :'(  My dreams are shattered
    over the course of the event at least one region's server is going to do down

this isnt a possibility, it's an inevitability considering BF's track record

what's the contingency plan? all servers stop scoring points until all servers are running again, if so, will all players be informed they're not actually gaining points until further notice - seems an unlikely plan

so i presume there will be compensation bundles to the players on the server/s that go down

may i put my request in for the new boat as compensation now (fingers crossed GB1 goes down, it's the only way i'll get it)

and it looks like shay1968 would like the new triplet house

kthanksbye
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 06.07.2017
    Currently my server did it on 21.10 (GMT+7)
  • -willow- (NL1)-willow- (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    We just had an update but something is wrong. The results of playing the game shinkei-Suijakuschool are gone and we have to start all over again. 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.07.2017
    I wish every Big Farmer on every server good luck in the Worldwide Championship (WWC). :)
    But since I'm loyal to my server, forgive me for rooting for the home team. ;)

GO US1 !!!!!!!Flags smileys Cheerleading smileysCheerleading smileysCheerleading smileys   

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Can i ask why the shinkei school ranking has been restarted again?
    Why u can't make a update without bugs...
  • We just had an update but something is wrong. The results of playing the game shinkei-Suijakuschool are gone and we have to start all over again. 
    @-willow- (NL1)  The team is aware and investigating the issue. We'll let you know once we have more info.

DataKing said: "One farm, one account"....my question is, how will GGS know if someone has more than one personal account (email address) with a separate farm on each account, and yet both solely owned by the same person?
    @cariecando (US1) Players can have one account per server. Creating multiple accounts on the same server could result in all of the accounts being blocked.
    edited 06.07.2017
    We just had an update but something is wrong. The results of playing the game shinkei-Suijakuschool are gone and we have to start all over again. 
    at least we now know why its called fuku

• what lvl player are you Jiesta?

just asking.

Not that its important.
  • Herbina (US1)Herbina (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 06.07.2017
    This 100 stage boat is listed in with booster decorations in the official announcement.  Is it an actual boat that can go fishing or does it just boost your other boats?

Also, where is this trawler quest that is supposedly fixed?  I have never had it.
    Post edited by Herbina (US1) on
    "when the WWC starts tomorrow, you will start to see 5 different icons popping up on your farms"

I didn't think the overpopulation of icon popups could get any worse. It is really becoming a bit much: blue XP stars, crops, edge plants, by-products, event drops, collectibles, then there is the HUGE clock from the HWE that ALWAYS gets in my way the last few seconds while I am trying to harvest.  Can GGS possibly make the blue xp stars a bit smaller at the very least and possibly move the clock several inches away from what we are harvesting or show up in a stationary position at the top of the screen.  Over-all they are not that bad but all the icons hinder my play during co-op challenges and during the HWEs.  Some slight changes could possibly help.

Thanks for any consideration on this subject.
    edited 06.07.2017
    "when the WWC starts tomorrow, you will start to see 5 different icons popping up on your farms"

I didn't think the overpopulation of icon popups could get any worse. It is really becoming a bit much: blue XP stars, crops, edge plants, by-products, event drops, collectibles, then there is the HUGE clock from the HWE that ALWAYS gets in my way the last few seconds while I am trying to harvest.  Can GGS possibly make the blue xp stars a bit smaller at the very least and possibly move the clock several inches away from what we are harvesting or show up in a stationary position at the top of the screen.  Over-all they are not that bad but all the icons hinder my play during co-op challenges and during the HWEs.  Some slight changes could possibly help.

Thanks for any consideration on this subject.
    Agreed.  Many have been asking that they string them along the top instead of invading the middle space.  I can't zoom out any further to see all of my farm and still be able to play.  Devs need to play the game on all kinds of devices -- laptops notebooks, small desktops, mobile devices -- not just large, professional graphics computers with huge monitors.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    Ok, I have important questions based on specific statements.

#1 "One of the following decorations, according to the amount of points of the server:"
    We have been told placement in the WWC is based on the top 100 players from each server.  So my question is, is the deco also based on the points of the top 100 players or the entire server?

#2  "
    upgrading cooperative village buildings", are points given to each cooperative member when an upgrade takes place.  Also is it when an upgrade is started or completed?
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    edited 07.07.2017
    This used to be a fun game to play, with random competitions thrown in, never knowing what was going to turn up made it even more fun. The only constant was the themed events and the Islands. Islands where better the old way ran longer with the gaps. Now the whole game is just constant competitions. Every weekend and I hate the coop village. Worst thing you ever added to the game.                                                                                                                                                                                       My whole family play this game and some friends. Think its time to call it a day and find a Fun game to play.        Last 3 years have been fun.   Now its just hard work for the average player who hasn't got all day to play.

Off subject: I would like to see a seaweed liquid fertilizer and seaweed honeydew.
    Many people (including me) have asked for this, dozens of times, over the last two years.  I have never understood the lack of this, since they could sell it in the little red truck.
    Should be a reward won in events instead, the red truck costs too much gold.  
    Should seaweed feed and seaweed fertilizer(less than 10) work instead because seaweed items should be used in a greater variety of stables and orchards.
    @-willow- (NL1)  The team is aware and investigating the issue. We'll let you know once we have more info.

DataKing said: "One farm, one account"....my question is, how will GGS know if someone has more than one personal account (email address) with a separate farm on each account, and yet both solely owned by the same person?
    @cariecando (US1) Players can have one account per server. Creating multiple accounts on the same server could result in all of the accounts being blocked.
    How do you know if it is the same person if the names and email accounts are different? Someone can put a different variable in every part of the account.  
Sign In to comment.