Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ingame Event Calendar :)

Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
Let me kiss you on both cheeks for that guys. :) And a big bear hug on top of that. :)

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Indeed handy, but we already had one (which is printable) ... I guess now players can choose.

https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0

And the discussion thread upon the subject is here:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/156799/worldwide-championship#latest
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like the calendar (not necessarily the overload of events), but could it and the icons next to it be moved to the top alongside the other stuff?  All that clutter gets in the way.  Zooming out farther isn't the solution.
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    according to this callendar the co-op will be even more often now and will be a day longer, and not a single word about this?

What happend with "every other friday"?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Indeed handy, but we already had one (which is printable) ... I guess now players can choose.

https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0

And the discussion thread upon the subject is here:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/156799/worldwide-championship#latest
    @Jiesta (NL1)

Heh.. That's cool, one less thing I have to keep track of. :)

I'll probably Sunset the TeamUp calendar now, since it won't be necessary any longer.

Believe me, I'll be perfectly happy giving that up. :)
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 04.07.2017

I'll probably Sunset the TeamUp calendar now, since it won't be necessary any longer.

One thing I did not realise when I first glimpsed at the calendar and got excited is, that it is not permanent feature, just event feature, which in this form will be gone when the event is over. That's why Steve is not included as he has no role in championship. So unless @pichu decides he want's to keep me happy and turns it into a permanent feature you might need your TeamUp soon again. :)

One thing I did not realise when I first glimpsed at the calendar and got excited is, that it is not permanent feature, just event feature, which in this form will be gone when the event is over. That's why Steve is not included as he has no role in championship. So unless @pichu decides he want's to keep me happy and turns it into a permanent feature you might need your TeamUp soon again. :)
    We'll just have to play it by ear and see where they go with it, and if they turn it into a permanent feature.

Seems like a lot of work just for a "one time thing" though. 

I also wonder about the accuracy, since they have the UFO event starting on a Friday, when it typically starts on a Wednesday. Are they shuffling stuff around again? Temp Farm on the 7th, not the 9th? Another CC on the 12th, not the 14th?

We'll have to keep our eyes open. :)
  • PichuPichu Guest Posts: 440

Pichu is not the guy who decides this :D i can forward the feedback either way :)

Cheers
    Pichu
  • Love the calender. Keep it, please.
    And yes, if possible, move it.
    edited 04.07.2017

We'll just have to play it by ear and see where they go with it, and if they turn it into a permanent feature.

I also wonder about the accuracy, since they have the UFO event starting on a Friday, when it typically starts on a Wednesday. Are they shuffling stuff around again? Temp Farm on the 7th, not the 9th? Another CC on the 12th, not the 14th?

@Southern (US1)

See this post from Pichu:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3570571/#Comment_3570571

I for one would be sad if you would stop your calendar (I printed it and it's laying next to my pc) - but if GGS keeps changing the schedule of the different events, I guess it will get hard to keep track of things. IMHO this 'globe' is just being more clutter in the middle of my screen.  :p

@Southern (US1)

See this post from Pichu:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3570571/#Comment_3570571

I for one would be sad if you would stop your calendar (I printed it and it's laying next to my pc) - but if GGS keeps changing the schedule of the different events, I guess it will get hard to keep track of things. IMHO this 'globe' is just being more clutter in the middle of my screen.  :p
    @Jiesta (NL1)

Well, we'll play it by ear. From what is being said it doesn't sound like the in-game one is going to be permanent, so I guess I'll be maintaining the TeamUp one for awhile. :)  Not sure how much use it'll be though, if they keep shuffling events around. :)

By the look of it right now, the printable one is going to be all discombobulated, as the dates for the CC and the Weekly Deco Events appear to have been moved. If the UFO event doesn't start at 2AM Wednesday morning (CST Time) like it has been in the past, then I'll go and make some adjustments to the printable one. :)
    @Jiesta (NL1)

Well, we'll play it by ear. From what is being said it doesn't sound like the in-game one is going to be permanent, so I guess I'll be maintaining the TeamUp one for awhile. :)  Not sure how much use it'll be though, if they keep shuffling events around. :)

By the look of it right now, the printable one is going to be all discombobulated, as the dates for the CC and the Weekly Deco Events appear to have been moved. If the UFO event doesn't start at 2AM Wednesday morning (CST Time) like it has been in the past, then I'll go and make some adjustments to the printable one. :)

THX Southern .... somehow I've got the feeling that the events are only being rescheduled to benefit this WWC and then when it's finished all events will go back to their "old" schedule again. I don't expect GGS to let all events start on a Friday, simply because this would drive us (and our weekends) nuts 
    I've updated the printable calendar to match the in-game one for the current WWC.

I have the calendar reverting to the original schedules after August 11th currently, but since I don't know what's going to happen with the scheduling after that point I'll have to wait until then to make any modifications after that date. 

To view the calendar on TeamUp, which includes clickable event descriptions & links, click here.

Friday is going to be a busy day. :)

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf you! Bloemen Smileys Smileys en emoticons
  • Does this relate to the new calendar at the top of the farm screen for the worldwide champs?
    If so, can i raise the question as to why the themed events - UFO, Hint of Hawaii, etc. - have been moved from midweek to starting on the same day as the Hardworker Event? This makes no sense to me as potentially you are going to have to chose which one to do rather than doing both effectively, especially if for the themed event you are having to grow particular crops. If they don't happen to tie in with what is needed for HWE you can't really do both. Why couldn't it have been kept midweek where yes ok there would be some overlap, but when certain crops are needed they tend to come at the beginning of the themed event so by the time the HWE kicks in, it isn't affected.
  • @Southern (US1) Hi Southern...Thank you so much for the event calendar, it will be a big help. Just one question though. Are you sure about the Hard Worker Event? You have the normal one starting on 13th Aug. and the fish one at the end of the month. They have been alternating since we got the dockyard and we just had the normal HWE so, shouldn't the fish HWE be the one starting on 13th Aug??

Not saying at all that you have it wrong, I'm just asking if they have changed the way they were doing it?

Thanks heaps for the info calendar :)
    @Southern (US1) Hi Southern...Thank you so much for the event calendar, it will be a big help. Just one question though. Are you sure about the Hard Worker Event? You have the normal one starting on 13th Aug. and the fish one at the end of the month. They have been alternating since we got the dockyard and we just had the normal HWE so, shouldn't the fish HWE be the one starting on 13th Aug??

Not saying at all that you have it wrong, I'm just asking if they have changed the way they were doing it?

Thanks heaps for the info calendar :)
    Yep, the info came straight from WascallyWabbit a couple days ago. :)

Since the WWC is over, they're probably just trying to get back on schedule. :)

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I usually don't do well in the standard HWE....so this change will allow me to rest up for the Fishing HWE.  :D
  • you had that nice calender in July showing start and end times of events etc.  will you be bringing that back or was that a one time deal??
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    It's only appear when the worldwide championship is start... Sometimes the schedule in the calendar is wrong.You must based on the latest information given in forum.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file