Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship

2»

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 03.07.2017
    Pichu said:
    PCA (GB1) schrieb:

This might be the reason the countdown has arrived without an official announcement, GGS watering down the negative comments

The patchnotes took more time to complete :/ It will arrive soon!

hey now having problems even with the patch notes, did you experience new bugs maybe ?

you haven't explained / announced the reduced time between Coop Championships, not this time nor in the past, I bet there is no mention of this in your patch notes  Pichu

• PichuPichu Guest Posts: 440
    PCA (GB1) said:

hey now having problems even with the patch notes, did you experience new bugs maybe ?

you haven't explained / announced the reduced time between Coop Championships, not this time nor in the past, I bet there is no mention of this in your patch notes  Pichu

It was just a bunch of things to collect and to double check :) Regarding the time between the CC I can just forward this to the CMs so they can point it out again. Sadly I am the wrong contact for this topic :/
  • edited 03.07.2017
    cc will be every week soon all this is doing is making more players think about playing on their own,
    it will create a divide in co-ops where some want to take part  but others dont have the resources to be continually battered by constant unrelenting  cc's 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    cc will be every week soon all this is doing is making more players think about playing on their own 
    Why they continue to go against the wishes of the majority of players is beyond me.  All they will end up doing is reducing their revenue in the long term.
  • edited 03.07.2017
    i was told that  a lot of players like it every other friday :) they will love it even more if its every hmmm 12 days ;)

we just treat it  like hard work event and get prizes,

i miss the old times, when it was once a month we used to get excited we would build up resources and have fun during cc and feel a sense of achievement a nice trophy you could put on your farm alas thats all gone now,
    sad really  cc used to be so much fun, 

ps this is not me moaning or anything i just feel  cc doesnt really mean that much anymore, i do genuinely feel really sad that something that used to be so special is now so common its becoming  almost irrelevant for a lot of co-ops 
  • preslav94 (BG1)preslav94 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 1,781
    Another Event for top 100 players in the ranking ......  :/
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I agree with everyone here who has posted that too much competition has entered the game.  The charm of BigFarm has always been building something that works and helping others to build.  Co-operation was the keynote of the game, and co-operation was what many of us asked to have enhanced and expanded.  We're not here to thump our chests and brag about who we're better than.  We're mostly here to spread help and knowledge of the game so we can all build better farms more easily and help newer folks find answers about the game so they can avoid some of the frustrations.  
  • I agree with everyone here who has posted that too much competition has entered the game.  The charm of BigFarm has always been building something that works and helping others to build.  Co-operation was the keynote of the game, and co-operation was what many of us asked to have enhanced and expanded.  We're not here to thump our chests and brag about who we're better than.  We're mostly here to spread help and knowledge of the game so we can all build better farms more easily and help newer folks find answers about the game so they can avoid some of the frustrations.  
    AMEN :)
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Well, it says (clicking the question mark) that the scores of the top 100 players will be used to determine the server score and all players on the winning servers will get a reward, so I say : cheer them on! :p
  • ok so US server wins  then  :)
    Probably, but biggest doesn't mean best top 100.
    Seeing the proverbial stinginess of the Dutch (myself included) we'll be happy with a consolation prize! :D
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    I agree with everyone here who has posted that too much competition has entered the game.  The charm of BigFarm has always been building something that works and helping others to build.  Co-operation was the keynote of the game, and co-operation was what many of us asked to have enhanced and expanded.  We're not here to thump our chests and brag about who we're better than.  We're mostly here to spread help and knowledge of the game so we can all build better farms more easily and help newer folks find answers about the game so they can avoid some of the frustrations.  
    Agree with you 100%
  • Probably, but biggest doesn't mean best top 100.
    Seeing the proverbial stinginess of the Dutch (myself included) we'll be happy with a consolation prize! :D
    Ik hou van jou.  sorry only dutch i know my ex taught me that and  said i should say it a lot lmao  :P
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    cc will be every week soon all this is doing is making more players think about playing on their own,
    it will create a divide in co-ops where some want to take part  but others dont have the resources to be continually battered by constant unrelenting  cc's 
    Perfect words used Andy. I just went out of the coop about the discussion that there are to-many,to-often com petitions running. 

No more Coop For Me or i Found a Coop by-myself with only a few rules. 
    No competing in the C-C or World Wide C-C. Coopvillage Challenge. Noting of those time consuming,not bringing activities.
    That 5 bags of Pr-Chickenfeed as a reward i can harly call a reward. It is more a insult towards the players.

Just relaxed Farming
    Probably, but biggest doesn't mean best top 100.
    Ik hou van jou.  sorry only dutch i know my ex taught me that and  said i should say it a lot lmao  :P

Haha, she could have taught you much worse!
    Well, it says (clicking the question mark) that the scores of the top 100 players will be used to determine the server score and all players on the winning servers will get a reward, so I say : cheer them on! :p
    If that's the case, then the Goldists on all servers can duke it out, and the rest of us can just farm in peace.  :)

• Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I love the calendar that we now have, it helps our group plan our events and when Steve is coming to our farms. Now can someone please tell us where to get the tips, hints, secrets, spreadsheets for the events I now know we have to write them down, which I have now been doing, but for new groups and new farmers, this really will help them.  Is there 1 place to find them? Can some one help Please!
    I love the calendar that we now have, it helps our group plan our events and when Steve is coming to our farms. Now can someone please tell us where to get the tips, hints, secrets, spreadsheets for the events I now know we have to write them down, which I have now been doing, but for new groups and new farmers, this really will help them.  Is there 1 place to find them? Can some one help Please!
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    artful, Thank You so much. This will definitely help us. I know it will help new groups also. Thank You again.
  • Y'know, the social experiment theory is starting to sound more likely...
    artful, Thank You so much. This will definitely help us. I know it will help new groups also. Thank You again.
    You're very welcome.  They did an awesome job.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 04.07.2017
    @Pichu

I guess that I am confused a bit.  Is this just a calendar for reference or an "event"?

Also, this changes some things that you all have said in the past. For example, temp farms (for months now) have started precisely when the CC ends.  Is this no longer going to be true?  And CC's have always started on Fridays.  This appears to be changing as well.  Is this correct?  Lots of our current way of scheduling is being changed according to this schedule.

P.S.  I have coop members that are confused.  I would like to be able to shed some additional light on this.
    Good Morning,
    this calendar is part of the New event. The Schedule which you See inside is also adjusted to the event. How the Schedule will look like after the event i dont know :/ but for now the calendar shows the correct Schedule für the next weeks. 

The calendar will be vanished again after the event.

(Please ignore typos my mobile phone is doing wthatever he wants to)

Cheers 
    Pichu
    Pichu said:
    Good Morning,
    this calendar is part of the New event. The Schedule which you See inside is also adjusted to the event. How the Schedule will look like after the event i dont know :/ but for now the calendar shows the correct Schedule für the next weeks. 

Cheers 
    Pichu

OK, but what do you mean by "event"?  What is the "event"?  What is the goal, etc.?  All see is the calendar.....
    Pichu said:
    Good Morning,

Cheers 
    Pichu

OK, but what do you mean by "event"?  What is the "event"?  What is the goal, etc.?  All see is the calendar.....
    The worldwide championship is an event :) So the calender is like a teaser for the new event! You get all information about it really soon! I promise!

Cheers,
    Pichu
    Ok.....

AND please remember that the HW is not a fair event, when the start time is not disclosed.  Just saying that is happens on Friday is not enough.  Someone who is online when it starts has an (unfair) advantage that has nothing to do with skill or gold or anything else.
  • sarinc (NL1)sarinc (NL1) NL1 Posts: 87
    I see a lot of posts about the CC that is too much, I agree, we are a small coop and for us it is a lot of work. I get the chills when i see the clock that it will start again, after the CC it is time to clean up the mess and farm again how it all started out, sometimes an event but otherwise on your own time building on your farm.
    I really don't understand why GGS hold on to 2 a month a CC, the only reason i can think off is selling and spending gold. But not for us. How this world CC is?? I think for big coops en gold spending players a lot of fun but for the smaller coops it is no fun at all. When GGS not change it I think a lot of players stop playing and leave. So GGS listen to the players and stop this madness go back to 1 in a month. 

Greetings,
    Sarinc

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    When does a new CC start EVERY SINGLE DAY...!?!?
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    I see a lot of posts about the CC that is too much, I agree, we are a small coop and for us it is a lot of work. I get the chills when i see the clock that it will start again, after the CC it is time to clean up the mess and farm again how it all started out, sometimes an event but otherwise on your own time building on your farm.
    I really don't understand why GGS hold on to 2 a month a CC, the only reason i can think off is selling and spending gold. But not for us. How this world CC is?? I think for big coops en gold spending players a lot of fun but for the smaller coops it is no fun at all. When GGS not change it I think a lot of players stop playing and leave. So GGS listen to the players and stop this madness go back to 1 in a month. 

Greetings,
    Sarinc

Before it was 1 C-C every 3 months,then it went every month,then it went tom 2 times a months. By the explanation GGS and i quote: Many players Loves the C-C so much that is why we play it more often.

Wich players they have asked?? Not me!! Also in that survey you recive sometimes to spill your time and give GGS info where they don,t absoluty NOT ask our you as ca player are happy with the sequence of the C-C.

Yesterday i hit the rope and left the coop. No more competitions anymore for me. And you know what the fun is NO mORE gold use or Buying. My knife cuts on both sides. 

And about that new improved rewards i say only 1 thing. FRom 5 bags of Premiunchickenfeed to 5 bags of Premium Pigfeed is to me more a insult to the players then reciving a better reward
  • Hi Guys,

Announcement is up & you can find the discussion thread HERE

I am closing this one for now so that we can gather all your feedback from one place... Your comments here have been noted, Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.