Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 23rd - Shinkei Suijaku - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Haven't seen this event once yet.  When will it pop up?

Okay found my own answer this time.  :)

I get confused with the times because of being in Australia.  Can't get my head around the CET times.  :(

Will have to wait for it to pop up.
    Go here and see what the current CEST time is.

Add how many hours/minutes you're ahead of CEST. (You're somewhere around 7-10 hours AHEAD of CEST time).

Remember that number forever. :)

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cest

• copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    Do we have time for start of this event, I only see time for updates that already happend?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 26.06.2017
    The updates have been done.....we just need a start time.  But unfortunately, it has become the norm lately for GGS to not be very communicative.

I sense a lot of excitement for this event....if only they would seize upon that.
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    edited 26.06.2017
    The updates have been done.....we just need a start time.  But unfortunately, it has become the norm lately for GGS to not be very communicative.

I sense a lot of excitement for this event....if only they would seize upon that.
    The update is on schedule to start at 12:40 pm CEST - Unless anything goes horribly wrong on the partner sites at 12:15pm

The Master's "introduction task" will now be added in a future update, but, when the event comes to the game, all players will still have enough tokens to play one game for free. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    they have not told us when this week it will start (that is if it is even going to start this week)! those posts are from last week...
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    You know, we just have to go with the flow.  While I would prefer a "we don't know," instead of giving us times and dates that always need to be changed, it is what it is.  I've accepted that.  (Still, GGS, just say "we don't know."  Better than not delivering on the promise again and again and again.")
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Maybe GGS is waiting for the Fishing HWE to end so we don't have too many events getting all piled up on us.
    "Too many events getting piled up on us?"  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    This is one area where I perhaps differ with many farmers.  I think many events at once is a good thing.  It does a number of things.  It encourages people to develop well rounded farms.  It also pushes people to choose.  I have no problem with people having to choose where to place their focus.  That would make the whole game much more fair!

For those who don't remember, early in the HW's time, they ran it during CC's.  It is very hard to hog the leaderboard in both of those at the same time, so people must choose.  I have been advocating another run of the Golden Week event.  There is no reason why it could not be done in the background while other events ran.  The Golden Week overlapped with the HW last time, and I still placed in both, but I had to be particularly clever during the four days of overlap.  I loved that challenge.

And as to the Fish HW, I don't see how it constrains anyone against this new event. 
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    Haven't seen new game yet but I wish they would post the day it's suppose to be available with the time so we know whether or not we should see it.

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

The update is on schedule to start at 12:40 pm CEST - Unless anything goes horribly wrong on the partner sites at 12:15pm

The Master's "introduction task" will now be added in a future update, but, when the event comes to the game, all players will still have enough tokens to play one game for free. 
    JVD (US1) said:
    they have not told us when this week it will start (that is if it is even going to start this week)! those posts are from last week...

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/156112/update-june-23rd-shinkei-suijaku

[quote] "The Master is planning to make his first visit to your farms next week!" [non quote]

It is supposed to start this week as was clearly announced in the Official Announcement. Sure, we don't know what date or time exactly (as most of the time this is a surprise)... To be surprised is one of the challenges of this game - since 4 years already. :)
  • hmm ok so this new event just started and as i said in a previous comment its just a hit and hope you get a pair, started first lesson  found 5 pairs with the ten tokens  and  went to shop for some more but didnt buy any yet another gold shop lol

first impressions if you have nothing better to do then  play but if you have then  give it a miss 

not impressed
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • well from what i understand you will be able to win them in events and stuff,
    but this is just another  thing for those that  like to use gold to play,
    i was hoping for once it would be different but  we all know how ggs work lol

not going to get very far in rankings if you dont use gold 

but hey ho each to ones own i will be giving this  a wide birth
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I used my 10 free tokens too. The game kept removing cards that I remembered and I wound up with just 4 matches. To play more I have to spend gold. To win anything is more a matter of chance than skill. I am not convinced that the low chance of winning something is worth the spending of gold. For now I think I will pass on this event.
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Well, not impressed I must say.  How on earth are we supposed to find a pair from the start !!!   It would have been nice if we could have had a couple of goes to try to find a pair before cards were removed from the board.  Then to make it worse I get an offer to complete the first lesson if I purchase some coins - and they are definitely not cheap!  This is NOT like the WoF, at least with that you win something with every spin of the wheel.  This is one part of the game that I can happily walk away from.  Thanks but no thanks GGS. 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    This is another gold grab nothing fun about this at all but it was explained well and I was not disappointed will never ever spend gold on this.
  • i thought i would be in for a right verbal beating up but nice to see others agree with me lol some of my fellow co-op players also  think its a waste of time

oh well back to  finding my bees,  ps im really easy to please i love the bees
    Yes, it is extremely underwhelming.  With no way to get more tokens, I guess that I am out of this event.
  • crf (US1)crf (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Gold only?  Game sounds like fun but I think I'll pass.   :(
  • wow this event sucks almost as hard as the wheel of fortune 
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I am also not very impressed with another gold only event.

I shall pass and recommend all my members do so too.

Could have been fun if we would have been able to buy tokens with money.
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    what a dud GG
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Ugh... if buying with gold is the only way to get these special coins, I'll be giving this one a wide berth.
  • edited 27.06.2017
    I agree....let us buy these tokens with dollars not just gold.  But I suspect that if we do eventually get to buy them with dollars, the price per one token will be in the millions...so this so called event is still a dud!
    yep we all know how much ggs think their stuff is worth when dollars are involved  1 token prob 2-3 million dollars

but look on the bright side  at some point there will be a hot deal on these and all the gold prices will have the red line through and be at sale price ;)
Sign In to comment.