Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

edited 19.07.2017 in Most Discussed Topics
I have had no problems to speak of.......I'm not understanding how I found it so simple while so many are finding it so complicated......can some of us have bugz and some of us not have bugz?  After my afternoon break, I had 6 boats to collect and the HWE started.......so far I'm rank 8 in the event and that's a BIG FIRST for me in any HWE!!..........so here's to at least one satisfied gamer!    <3
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 09.06.2017
    quit scratchin' yer cotton pickin pea brain head and tell me what's goin on  >:)

I expected you and yer packin' machine down at the boat yard this mornin, had oysters all ready for ya

so then you set up shop at the main farm, where ya know half my fields are all rocky and wet and not producing well

Quit letting those GGS dudes tell you what to do.  Why don't you pack THEM in yer machine, know what I mean?

And no more beet juice fer you, only nasty ol' rutabega squeezins.  Harrummphh   
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
     :D

For the immediate future old George will take turns visiting our usual farms and the dock yard. Once here, then there, then here ....

So in two weeks time DO keep an eye out for him at the dock yard :)
  • ^^^^  NOW you tell us , geez Rowdy who's side are you on????

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    LOL, think this was mentioned before... I expected George on main farm this time....
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Rowdy Rac said:
     :D

For the immediate future old George will take turns visiting our usual farms and the dock yard. Once here, then there, then here ....

So in two weeks time DO keep an eye out for him at the dock yard :)
    Works for me!  George is a ramblin' man.  
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Does anyone recall what time the Hard Work event usually starts on Fridays?  Is it 0000 CEST? or has it been later in the day the last few times?
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Should be the Fishing Hard Work event this week . Normal HWE starts at 12:00 CEST on Fridays , not sure on the FHWE .
  • Since the hard worker started I havent havent had one fishing spot for oysters is there a trick to it that I am missing :(
  • Many on my team are having the same issue.  Can't get into the event... anyone else having this issue?
  • yes having problems too as the hard worker event asking for fish that are not there and many not being able to get started.  Very unfair
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    yeah it's the one downside on the fish hardworker

all you can do is clear some pools of fish so new pools will generate

or wait - which you wont want to do - until the pools change (you'll see the countdown on each pool), which in general is every 24 hours if not emptied i believe
  • I have been looking all over the forum, I really need some assistance please.  I understand that GGS will not announce the start time for hard worker events, however how does one know that the hard worker fishing event has started?  I know with the regular hard worker event the silo appears atop your screen, so that's easy enough to figure out.
    I've seen quite a bit of conversation about bugs/issues/questions about the fishing hard worker event, but none have answered the question I need answered please.  Bear with me--this whole fishing thing is quite confusing to me.  Could someone please give me a step by step as to how to access the fishing hard worker event.  I do know you have to have all of Oleg's side tasks completed first.  But that's about all I know & understand at this point.  I'd like to pass this info out to my teammates, so they understand also.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thank you!!   :)
  • The silo appears just like the regular HWE.You need to have activated the boatyard by doing all of Oleg's side tasks and have boats and be ready to fish before you can start the fishy HWE. Good luck .It's not easy.
    @Chicaa (US1) The fishing Hard Worker Silo appears on your farm just like the regular one.

you need access to the fishing region thru the dockyard and have boats available to go out fishing to the various fishing holes. Just like regular hard worker it will ask for a specific type of fish... harvest a boat with those fish and you have got FHW started... 

• Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 23.06.2017
    Sounds easy enough, thanks very much, your really quick JVD!!   :)  Thank you also amazingrose7!!
    @Chicaa (US1) good luck  and if you have more questions,  just ask!!!   :wink:
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    edited 24.06.2017
    How are we supposed to collect oysters for George when there are none about ?

Are we supposed to spend Gold ?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You either have to:

1) Catch all the fish in an existing pool and wait for the boat(s) to return to the dock, or
    2) Wait until the timer runs out on a pool (and doesn't have a boat catching fish in it)

Then, when a pool disappears (or is fished out), that pool will "respawn" in one of the other 14 available spots.  Which one you get is random, as is the fish type that spawns in it.

So it's pretty much luck of the draw.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    You either have to:

1) Catch all the fish in an existing pool and wait for the boat(s) to return to the dock, or
    2) Wait until the timer runs out on a pool (and doesn't have a boat catching fish in it)

Then, when a pool disappears (or is fished out), that pool will "respawn" in one of the other 14 available spots.  Which one you get is random, as is the fish type that spawns in it.

So it's pretty much luck of the draw.

which make this event flawed, as it has nothing to do with working hard.
    I just cleaned out all my oyster pools last night and had only lobster and herring pools this morning when event started. New pools spawned after I cleaned the lobster pools are more lobster. I currently have 3 lobster pools and 3 herring pools.  Maybe in another 1.5 hrs I can actually start fishing for oysters and then tomorro I could actually start the event, (but maybe I'll just get lobster and herring again). In any case I'll be in bed in 1.5 hrs, bed time. This random pool thing makes me not even want to try

• Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    That happened to me too previous fishing HWE. What i did now was to have 1 trawler with oysters waiting on the dock from previous night. Since the regular HWE always starts with corn i assumed it will be no different here(oysters), so i was prepared.

• I think we have to accept that they ruined the HWE. 
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    I just love this fishing hard work event more that other one.
    11 hours  8 points in a second.. no need to sit wait till corn grows and etc
  • I need to fish for lobsters for the hwe but not a one to be seen! Most of the pools have refilled since last night but still no luck.Exasperating.
    you can skip lobsters with gold and start collecting another product  :/ 
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    But why should we have to pay Gold just to compete ?
    edited 24.06.2017
    next time just prepare before this event. fishing HWE starts on friday.. so before it stars just sent your boats to random locations to get random fish.. and I guess its always starts with the same product- oysters  :/
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    my pools were respawning rather oddly, in that it was the same ones over and over, which is not typical

so i cleared the cache, including cookies, and the pools started respawning as you'd expect with different varieties kicking in

it may help to do the same and see if it works for you
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    I'd be happy to see them do this event once a month.  I use it as a break from the game-- it is nice not to have to be tied to my computer all weekend.  :)
  • Maxiebee (US1)Maxiebee (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Can anyony tell me how and where to get Oysters for the hard worker event

Can anyony tell me how and where to get Oysters for the hard worker event

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/dockyard.htm  this might help you 
Sign In to comment.